How fast can you type?

my.php

137 WPM the second time..

Can't. Stop. So. Much. Fun.

[quote name='Kayden']I always double space as well. When did they change that?

Kind like how they changed lists. Some people say you're supposed to do it "one, two, and three" and others say you go "red, blue and green".

I love how people can just decide to change long standing conventions.[/quote]
AMEN! I can't do it because of the double spacing. I have errors after every sentence.

And as far as commas and lists go, I'm partial to the first (old?) way.

type7xd.jpg

both mistakes were because of spaces; I'm so used to double spacing after periods that I do it automatically. Also, I didn't put a space after a comma.

This shows how sad my life is; I need to go somewhere away from the computer.

[quote name='vietgurl']
type7xd.jpg

both mistakes were because of spaces; I'm so used to double spacing after periods that I do it automatically. Also, I didn't put a space after a comma.

This shows how sad my life is; I need to go somewhere away from the computer.[/QUOTE]

You're fine. It's just when you sit at your computer to beat the person who typed the fastest.. is a little worrysome.

My bf end up getting 153 wpm and 0 mistakes just because I told him the highest typing speed here.

82 WPM 12 mistakes.

A few of the mistakes were because they don't double space after periods. WTF?

But that's pretty typical for me. I'm a reasonably fast typist, but I have to correct one or two things pretty much every sentence.

117.01 wpm
482.31 cpm
0 mistakes.

I restarted my runs once I made a mistake, I can't seem to spell "consecrate" correctly when aiming for speed.

I average around 105 with 3 or 4 mistakes (I slow down because of the fucking one space after a period and end up fucking something else up :p).

I'm also like wubb, I type pretty fast, but mess up often.

536990927_14.jpg

Not too bad for someone with big hands I suppose. Funny thing is that I went to take a typing test for this crappy job today and I got 54 wpm. I thought that was too high but I guess it is about right.

[quote name='TheGreat2nd']Can't copy and paste, the passages are always different.[/QUOTE]

He probably wrote it out, copied, and then kept refreshing until the same one came up again.

Your typing speed with 3 mistakes is

103.78 words per minute

Your typing speed with 0 mistakes is

111.59 words per minute

Your typing speed with 5 mistakes is

107.38 words per minute

I'll try again later, I know if I really try and get the best text, I can go 125-140 easily.

[quote name='Silencer']He probably wrote it out, copied, and then kept refreshing until the same one came up again.[/QUOTE]
I typed that straight.
The test is too short is which why I got the 200+ speed :p

My average, using typingtest.com, is around 100-110 for 2 minutes.
This typing test is waaaay too short, letting you speed right through it.

EDIT: I just tried copy and pasting.
Those words are from the same long paragraph, split in different areas, probably by random generator. I'm not sitting there and waiting for the same word to start first o_O
There must be at least 500 words in that thing.

bread's done
Back