How I got a Xbox One and over $1000 in Amazon GC free

i can give you a bunch of sites that will help with amazon. just pm me if you want the list. i got about 6 you are not on and they should help you

Last edited by a moderator:
You should try Swagbucks.. Just by running the apps on a droid or iphone u can get 80pts a day, every hundre pts is $1

it dose take almost 10 days to recieve ur gf but that should help u faster on ur goal, I can send u my referral

Trying the same thing, but with only Bing Rewards.
InstaGC takes forever.
yeah I use instagc as like bing now where you only earn like 16 points a day because I only do the 1 point offer on mobile where u just click to visit sites and you earn a point everyday per offer.

Bing Rewards accounts are under review.

Was targeting end of November/early December, so who knows how long it'll be now lol.

what you mean under review?
No clue, have 6 Bing accounts and 3 are under review so I can't redeem points off of them. Missing out on like 30-40 dollars if they banned those accounts.

Also you may already know, but you can earn $15 dollars a month from the Swagbucks app per mobile device/account.

Damn that sucks, havent had that happen to me.
cool I didnt know that because I dont use the app, just on the browser. Ill try it out.

not sure if this has already been answered, but how many bing accounts do you have/use? Also, do you use a bot or something like that? I never wanted to abuse the system or get banned so I'm just on the one. Is instagc any good? it seemed to be beyond slow versus other sites like gifthulk or swagbucks/etc. I just picked up a wii u basically doing this sort of thing (BB rewards gift card, plus free best buy shopkick gift cards, etc.).

No clue, have 6 Bing accounts and 3 are under review so I can't redeem points off of them. Missing out on like 30-40 dollars if they banned those accounts.

Also you may already know, but you can earn $15 dollars a month from the Swagbucks app per mobile device/account.
You can only have a max of 5 accounts per household, I believe. That's where they got you.

Yeah I see that now.

Hopefully they can open up at least two of the accounts so its 5.  Keep emailing them with no response.

@hiccup, well 5 is the max accounts that one household/ip adress can have.Also ive never used a bot, I feel that maybe using a bot may also get u banned. And instagc is the best based on the name you really get the giftcard instantly when you redeem for it, and one thing I like about it is that they hold a contest every day, week, and month. For doing the most offers and two days ago I got 1st place for doing the most offers in one day and won $10! And won $2 on mini contests.so pretty on that one day I earned like $30.

Never noticed the InstaGC contests($30 dollars is insane), but I've earned 5 dollars through 3 days with some surveys pending, so its at least faster than Bing.

I've been continuing with the searching on the temp "banned" accounts just in case, so if I'm lucky enough, I'll have a big payout waiting while I do the other sites.

@RBK yeah I pretty much spent the whole day doing every offer that will credit for me (I do this like once a month) so I can win the contest in atleast one of the prizes and this time I got first place. Whats insane is if you win 1st place in the monthly contest you win $50! I dont think I can ever win that.

Yeah bing needs some more offer opportunities

My InstaGC account is under review now.

Unbelievable.  Swagbucks is helping out, but I might just hop over to PrizeRebel if this BS continues.

My InstaGC account is under review now.

Unbelievable. Swagbucks is helping out, but I might just hop over to PrizeRebel if this BS continues.
yeah that happened to me once when i had barelly started instagc but it only took a day to be able to log in again.

@RBK if you are interested and use a mobile device and want to earn amazon gcs i updated my list.

5. Mobile Apps that are legit, just download apps & play & offers type of deal that im starting to use to get amazon giftcards, i downloaded them in the Google play store, and if you use my referral code when you sign up you get bonus points to help you out.

-Donkey Coins: use 6YEN0H to get 100 coins

-AppKarma: use ge7vociide to get 500 karma points

-CashPirate: use CYGLEM not sure how many points you get

bread's done
Back