How I got a Xbox One and over $1000 in Amazon GC free

Had some luck today with Bing.  All accounts have been opened up to use for redemption, so I scored about 2,500 swagbucks for Amazon Rewards cards.  Made about $8 today on InstaGC and was able to make about $5 every 2 days from the mobile apps on Swagbucks.  

Should be around like 120 my guess is.  

Had some luck today with Bing. All accounts have been opened up to use for redemption, so I scored about 2,500 swagbucks for Amazon Rewards cards. Made about $8 today on InstaGC and was able to make about $5 every 2 days from the mobile apps on Swagbucks.

Should be around like 120 my guess is.
Awesome, I downloaded the swagbucks app and all it was, was a widget for a searchbar.

Awesome, I downloaded the swagbucks app and all it was, was a widget for a searchbar.
Are you using Android? There's 3 apps you could use that get you I think 175 points daily just by letting the videos loop.

There andriod only apps according to one thread on this site.

Are you using Android? There's 3 apps you could use that get you I think 175 points daily just by letting the videos loop.

There andriod only apps according to one thread on this site.
Yeah and I download apps on the google play store. But I thought you meant the main swagbucks app cause that one really doesnt do much, what apps are they?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah and I download apps on the google play store. But I thought you meant the main swagbucks app cause that one really doesnt do much, what apps are they?
SwagbucksTV app has a Watch section on my phone(so its 2 apps for this one). Then there's a EntertaiNow app and also a MovieCl.ips app as well.

50 through the Swagbucks app

EntertaiNow gives out 100

20 for MovieCli.ps

SwagbucksTV app has a Watch section on my phone(so its 2 apps for this one). Then there's a EntertaiNow app and also a MovieCl.ips app as well.

50 through the Swagbucks app
EntertaiNow gives out 100
20 for MovieCli.ps
damn all these are for phone, none are compatible with my tablet.

That's no good, not sure if they have iOS apps either.

Getting the hang of InstaGC now thanks to your help.  Aiming for a goal of having enough for a used XB1 by the end of August, probably even earlier if humanly possible lol. 

These sites are definitely a chore but the payout is pretty decent.  Surprised I haven't learned about these sites earlier.

That's no good, not sure if they have iOS apps either.

Getting the hang of InstaGC now thanks to your help. Aiming for a goal of having enough for a used XB1 by the end of August, probably even earlier if humanly possible lol.

These sites are definitely a chore but the payout is pretty decent. Surprised I haven't learned about these sites earlier.
yeah when I started a year ago I had no idea what I was doing, now I know how things run in the site and be winning first place in the daily contests, So once you get a real hang of the site you will start winning too haha.

Actually when I already had enough to buy an XB1 I didnt buy it right away because Amazon themselves sold it too expensive with tax so everyday I would check New for other sellers and there would always be someone selling it really cheap but they had not enouh good feedback so I didnt trust that, Then finally I found a good seller, selling it New + Kinect for 400 plus tax and Shipping making it around $440 which Is a good price because thats the same price as buying a kinectless XB1, So you see what feels right, im pretty sure if you buy it used you will find it for cheaper than I did and if you dont want kinect.

I want the Kinect model for sure, want as much of a next gen experience as I can get. 

There's been times where a used one was $300 with everything included on Amazon.  Just hopefully they don't tax on private sellers since I haven't purchased from that site in a while.

Only thing I'm worried about is warranty and reliability of the system.

I havent used kinect since I stopped using skype, Not much to do with the kinect.

yeah but make sure the seller isnt new cause they could be fake accounts. Well you can see if they tax before buying thats what I would do.

Oh yeah about the warranty, I was actually on the fence when buying the XB1 if I would get the 2 year warranty then it said if you bought it new it comes with a 1 year warranty, but if you buy it used I dont think youll get that free 1 year warranty.

I think that the original warranty would transferred at the least from the original purchase date. 

Lots of stuff I have to do to assure I am buying a recently purchased one, but if anything, I can just make a excuse up to get a free repair/replacement if need be.

I think that the original warranty would transferred at the least from the original purchase date.

Lots of stuff I have to do to assure I am buying a recently purchased one, but if anything, I can just make a excuse up to get a free repair/replacement if need be.
true like with my 360 I had it for 2 years already and the warranty had already expired, One day it stopped working (wouldnt show anything on the tv but there were sound) then I called and they still fixed it for free.

true like with my 360 I had it for 2 years already and the warranty had already expired, One day it stopped working (wouldnt show anything on the tv but there were sound) then I called and they still fixed it for free.
I only had that kind of luck once back during the original Xbox days.

I'm about 1/2 through my goal right now, have about 170 now.

Unless I make a new account, I did that years ago.  

Planning on purchasing it from Cowboom, should come to 325 shipped or more depending if I get the Kinect model.

Unless I make a new account, I did that years ago.

Planning on purchasing it from Cowboom, should come to 325 shipped or more depending if I get the Kinect model.
its pretty cool now when i get the Nikon I'm trying to get i can get 2-day shipping.

so you're not getting it used?

It's 319.99 on Cowboom used, so yeah.  Plus there's a $20-30 dollar off coupon so it's basically tax free.  

Still want the Kinect model honestly, but I'll just purchase what's available when I have the money.

It's 319.99 on Cowboom used, so yeah. Plus there's a $20-30 dollar off coupon so it's basically tax free.

Still want the Kinect model honestly, but I'll just purchase what's available when I have the money.
on amazon right?

personally i wouldnt have got the kinect if i had the choice since theres no good games for it. But if you like skyping, xbox fitness, or spending your time screaming at the kinect (mine most of the time doesnt understand what im saying) you should get it.

That's the thing, it seems to be pretty much the same thing as the 360's Kinect.  But its does make great family time/get togethers with games like Dance Central.

Cowboom is a Best Buy company, but it takes Amazon payments, so it's the same.  The consoles there usually go for cheaper on that site as well.

That's the thing, it seems to be pretty much the same thing as the 360's Kinect. But its does make great family time/get togethers with games like Dance Central.

Cowboom is a Best Buy company, but it takes Amazon payments, so it's the same. The consoles there usually go for cheaper on that site as well.
yeah it would be worth it if that was the case, but if you play alone most of the time the kinect sucks.

oh and if you could use that coupon thats great.

What's the next goal or just saving up in the meantime?  

My Xbox 1 should be at my door sometime on Monday, so I reached my goal.  Also got Battlefield 4 coming in on Monday as well hopefully.

What's the next goal or just saving up in the meantime?

My Xbox 1 should be at my door sometime on Monday, so I reached my goal. Also got Battlefield 4 coming in on Monday as well hopefully.
now ill just be saving up for xb1 games like destiny, sunset overdrive, diablo 3, etc.

cool didnt take that long to get enough for the xb1 right?

The nikon and 32 gb sd should also be arriving at my door either saturday or monday.

Not at all, once I started putting in the time with Swagbucks and InstaGC, no more than 3 weeks.

Pretty much doing the same, just indecisive if I want to make Day 1 purchases on Destiny and Sunset Overdrive.

Yup same with me took me since july to get enough for he nikon.

yeah those games are gunna be awesome, well I stopped buying games on release date becaue they always end up being half off a month later.

bread's done
Back