How I snuck 4 guns and a sword past airport security(1000th post giveaway)56k wa

Mustang O-Line 75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
ok, ok, ok. I didn't really sneak 4 real guns by airport security, but when I was on vacation in colorado, I bought these awesome cool devil may cry action figures.

here are the pics

IMG_1819.jpg

IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

So you may ask, whats the contest?

The user to guess the price (or get closest) for all of those action figures combined pre-tax wins the badguy shipped to them for FREE!

EDIT: one more rule: you must have at least 100 posts to enter. (sorry, newbs)

Thanks cag for a great 1000 posts!

the contest ends saturday night at midnight PST

Let the guessing begin

[quote name='BigLebowski']Will you tell us where you got them?[/quote]

I bought them at the pearl street trade center in boulder.

There aren't any left though, because my cousin bought the other set.

...hmmm i want to say 29.99, but that would be low balling....but this IS cheap ass gamer...

fine, 14.99 for all three on clearance

BTW, i dont actually need/want the figure. We sold him for $1 since they never sold otherwise :)

on a side note, when I went back home a couple years ago, I bought a star wars action figure in the city I was visiting. It was a Luke with Bacta tank. Well, the bacta tank I guess sort of looked like a pipe bomb or something, and I barely got pass airport security. It was still sealed, but the security guy examined it for a good 5 minutes, called over a couple supervisors to examine it, and finally told me he has no idea what it is, but he'll let me keep it and go through.

[quote name='ex0']I don't think he's giving them all away, just one of them.[/quote]

thats correct, but the winner has to guess the total price for all of the figures put together

and i should think of a tiebreaker if we have a tie...

bread's done
Back