How I snuck 4 guns and a sword past airport security(1000th post giveaway)56k wa

Yaa mustang,

(side note..I find it pretty cool with this new tradition of recent 1kers celebrating by giving something away! I'm almost there..should start thinking of a prize)

No idea about the price ($49.99?) but I do have a pretty shocking airport security story.

My uncle works for the colgate toothpaste company and he was on a business trip to collect samples of a new toothpaste. When he was going to the airport, he reilized that the toothpaste was located in metal tubes which looked very similar to bombs. He decided to keep the toothpaste as carry-on luggage, hoping that he could explain himself. While in line for baggage checking, the tubes went by the x-rays no problem!

I'm guessing $23.97.. but I think this is a great way to give back to the community, you know? Some people brag as if they've reached an upper echelon of cyber society when they hit 1,000.. this guy has a contest to give something away. Congrats

[quote name='swetooth9']i'll guess $38.97[/quote]

Gnnnggh. That's what I meant, but I added up wrong. Ah well, serves me right. :oops:

[quote name='JimmieMac']This kid aint sending squat and you chumps are just shouting out numbers for no reason.[/quote]

hahahahaha

Jimmiemac, gimme a number and we'll see!
and thats what i get for selling you some dew u codes :(
good to see you back around the boards :p

[quote name='JimmieMac']This kid aint sending squat and you chumps are just shouting out numbers for no reason.[/quote]

Hey, JMac is back. Where the hell have you been?

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='JimmieMac']This kid aint sending squat and you chumps are just shouting out numbers for no reason.[/quote]

Hey, JMac is back. Where the hell have you been?[/quote]

actually it seems like he's been around since the 5th, unfunny as ever :)

bread's done
Back