How is Killzone 2?

It is run of the mill....good to look at but I didnt give 2 shits about the story and hated how short I felt in the game. Just play the Uncharted demo till it comes out.

It's a good game. But it did get boring for me though. I just hate the fact that if you accidentally disconnect or leave the game, you don't get the XP you get during the game. Same when a host leaves :l

Love this game. It's my favorite FPS. Count has a good point though. My internet sucks pretty bad, so I lost a ton of XP to disconnects.

It's damn good as far as FPS go. No one is gonna gush over it because it's somewhat of a saturated genre, but it's pretty polished, nice to look at and has some fun multiplayer options. The story is so-so, but expecting a RPG level presentation for a FPS game that thrives on playing online is asking a bit much.

If you like multiplayer I say go for it.

If you're just going to play the single player I say skip it. To echo the very thorough review, beautiful game with above average gameplay marred by short playthrough time, unbalanced and occasionally flukey weapons and an absolutely horrendous story.

I tried it for the single-player aspect only and was disappointed. Very generic shooter that got boring quick, especially since you can run through the game one-shot knifing everything. At one point you take on a last stand, king of the hill sort of fight and I was able to go take a shit, make a sandwich, and come back to a cleared checkpoint. The game sold on hype and graphics, so don't waste your money or time unless you can get a stellar deal.

I never liked it that much. Especially it has a tons dark areas (in single and multiplayer)
and no flashlight.

Judging by the last 3 or 4 comments, I'm feeling better about not liking this game so much. I thought I was the only one! I beat it on easy and traded it in for R&C, haven't regretted that one bit.

Thinking about giving resistence a go...

The single player is pretty standard fare but enjoyable. The multiplayer is mode is great though. I enjoyed it a lot. The graphics are fantastic, too.

i like it a lot and its really the only game i use my ps3 for, but i will agree get it for the multiplayer only. the multiplayer is solid,but thats because i like playing with my clan, even though the clan system is pretty flawed.

It's a really good single player and multiplayer game that you should enjoy if you like most FPS.

If the weapons feel "heavy", change the sensitivity. It helps alot.

The game is great but I find myself playing resistance 2 much more.
I only have like 2000 kills in KZ2 and I have like 30,000 in resistance 2.
Killzone has a lot of variety and the map packs are great although I refuse to buy the newest one at full price when others got it for free.

It is worth a play for sure. The mulitiplayer is strong and keeps the game going but i felt the single player story was just another run of them mill shooter stories.

They're all run of the mill shooter stories with the exception of COD4 and that's mainly because it doesn't take place in the future or World War II.

bread's done
Back