How is this even possible? WTF

No i was just wondering I could have sworn it said $20, that's pretty good if I lived in US I would do it, I am inCanada so doing offers on that site like blows.

Alright I have a promo code for YourPS34free.com. from an employee of the company. it works and I recommend it!

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4392831

the referral promo code is actually encrypted in the URL of the website (the last seven #'s) in which it awards you with 99999999 referrals which is (UNLIMITED).

Once you are on the site, create an account, and sign in. *IMPORTANT*set it to referral account , complete only one offer because the link depends on you having credit. just do a free trial offer and cancel after the requirements are met, so it will be free.

after it registers and you receive credit for your offer. you will receive the unlimited referrals. PICK THE PLAYSTATION 3 PACKAGE YOU WANT, AND ITS YOURS!!!!

**PROMOS CODES ARE GOOD FOR 15-20 OUTSIDE ACCOUNTS**
--TRY THEM BEFORE THEY ARE OUT--

[quote name='african_pitbull']Alright I have a promo code for YourPS34free.com. from an employee of the company. it works and I recommend it!

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4392831

the referral promo code is actually encrypted in the URL of the website (the last seven #'s) in which it awards you with 99999999 referrals which is (UNLIMITED).

Once you are on the site, create an account, and sign in. *IMPORTANT*set it to referral account , complete only one offer because the link depends on you having credit. just do a free trial offer and cancel after the requirements are met, so it will be free.

after it registers and you receive credit for your offer. you will receive the unlimited referrals. PICK THE PLAYSTATION 3 PACKAGE YOU WANT, AND ITS YOURS!!!!

**PROMOS CODES ARE GOOD FOR 15-20 OUTSIDE ACCOUNTS**
--TRY THEM BEFORE THEY ARE OUT--[/QUOTE]
Reported to them.

go for it spitfire, if I do do it, it won't be until another hour or so when I get access to one of my credit cards at home.. does that site let you do stamps.com?

bread's done
Back