How is this even possible? WTF

Ugh... I really don't know. Try submitting a support ticket in place of a MCR. In the support ticket, mention that the offer is supposed to be instant and it won't let you file an MCR...

[quote name='Foladar']Calm down on the "ups" thanks.[/QUOTE]
This isn't meant to be argumentative in any way, I'm just wondering what the rule is for how often we can bump?

There aren't any general rules, since I was hoping to not have to force any rules, but generally I'll ask for someone to slow down on the bumping if they bump way too often. Example: "up" @ 3:54PM and again @ 4:24PM .. previous day: "up" @ 8:43PM, 9:37PM, 10:23PM, 11:02PM. These forums aren't all that busy that a bump is required that often, IMO.

Hey, whats up can you clear up one more time how much your paying for me to complete an offer after refferering you then tell me if it matters what offer i do. Thanks hope i can help you and i think i can

I am actually the new co-owner of this site. I'm offering you a free 1/2 green credit when you sign up. Just submit a support ticket with the code CAG1/2.

Enjoy!

[quote name='Patriot']I am actually the new co-owner of this site. I'm offering you a free 1/2 green credit when you sign up. Just submit a support ticket with the code CAG1/2.

Enjoy![/quote]

Alright one thing though, its pretty hard to get refferals

You just have to promote your link. Of course don't spam. I recommend creating a blog or having family members (not in the same household) sign up.

[quote name='Patriot']Of course! Just PM me when you're green.[/quote]

alright i just did a support ticket for CAG1/2 and i did it under the e-mail [email protected], could you give me some tips of how to refer people. I read your homepage but i have dont that already i can't seem to get refered. The only time i recieved a free game was www.yourfree360games.com because i did the 2 offers instead of refferals.

Thanks

It was to you SpitFire. Just PM me when you go green on YourFreeIpodTouch. Also feel free to sign up at RealestGamers.com, we have custom orders for those who aren't able to obtain many referrals.

Nine0joe has just been creditied his free 1/2 credit.

In a conga, you have to sign up under the top user. Since you are already signed up, you have to create it yourself. If I were you, I'd wait until you are able to create a thread here (you may already be able to) and manage it yourself.

Good luck!

Thats why i was asking :( I just registered today and you need to be registered for 30 days...can't someone make it and then theyll be first in line and ill be second? or third?

[quote name='Patriot']I would but I have a limit of one thread, and this is it :([/quote]

Awww, well aren't you almost done give out credits? after that you can close this one and open another one can't you?

[quote name='Patriot']Foladar, does this count as my post? I'd like to create a conga for this also...[/quote]

I talked about this with the owner earlier

It wasn't with me but you are allowed a conga thread, as long as the website isn't here .. however, if you did make a conga thread it wouldn't be an actual conga thread if you allowed a user or two in because they signed up with this promo IMO.

I see what you mean... I think it's best to wait and see if anyone else decides to create one. Thanks for being so helpful as always Foladar!

bread's done
Back