CAGiversary!
Let's see what I have...

Bionic Commando
Tom Clancy's HAWX and EndWar
Singularity
City of Heroes/City of Villains
Kane and Lynch 1 & 2
Fallout New Vegas
GTA: Episodes from Liberty City (Gay Tony half)
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Gears of War 2
Fight Night Round 4
Viva Pinata
Banjo & Kazooie Nuts and Bolts
Darksiders
Dragon Age Origins
Unreal Tournaments III
Alone in the Dark
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Dark Sector
Condemned 1 & 2
Project Gotham Racing 3
The Darkness
Forza 2
GRAW 2
Call of Duty 3

Wow, didn't realize it was so much....

How about you guys?

My backlog is huge and I don't wanna count it:lol: Hopefully I can get more focused to start cracking it down. My 360 backlog alone is scary. Right now I'm working on Black Ops and Dirt. Thankfully I only need a couple more championships and to do the online achievements. For Black Ops I'm still undecided if I want to do a run through the campaign on veteran.

[quote name='Hell Monkey']My backlog is a fuck-load. It is several hundred games.[/QUOTE]

This.

I've stopped caring about completing it.

Mine was pretty big but I've forced myself to stop buying crap I'm not actually going to play. So as of right now for games I still own its Bioshock 2 (probably wont play), Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Black Ops, Fable 3, and Ratchet & Clank ACiT.

Edit: Ok I looked and forgot about all my Wii games which I'll probably also never play, and I also have Mass Effect 2 that I havent touched yet, and Paper Mario for Gamecube...and a lot of other games really...I'm doing better at least than I had been.

I have a list of games I want to keep, but not necessarily play, which is why I have a few hundred. However, my real backlog is significantly smaller, at around maybe a dozen.

Currently trying to play:
Puzzle Quest 2 (Hit level 50 today, close to the end, I think...)
Trinity Universe (Popped it in last night)

DS:
Apollo Justice (Beat the first case, but I don't like this compared to the first 3)
Etrian Odyssey 3 (I ordered a second copy to open, but I still can't bare to open it)
Luminous Arc 1 & 2
Lux Pain
Strange Journey (About 50~80 hours in, I forgot. Haven't touched in a few months)
Valkyrie Profile

PS3:
Armored Core 4 / For Answers (played a few missions but wanted to restart)
Cross Edge
Darksiders
Demon Souls (Played a few hours, killed that dragon, then I hadn't touched it)
Disgaea 3
Dragon Age: Origins
Folklore
Front Mission: Evolved
God of War III
Heavy Rain
InFamous (Maybe not, I got to the third area and got bored)
Katamari Forever (beat, but want to plat it)
Little Big Planet GOTY (beat, but want to plat it)
Nier
Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 & 2
Resident Evil 5
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International
Uncharted
Valkyria Chronicles
Vanquish...

Nevermind, there's a ton more games than I thought in my backlog, and I haven't even gotten to PSP and 360 =P

About 30 console and 80 on Steam and about 20 of those are mad long rpg's I've been putting off since I don't have the time. stuff like fallout 3/new vegas, oblivion series, some jrpg

For PS3, I only have AC: Brotherhood in my backlog. Steam has been just been adding to my already 10+ games on PC, though.

I've been pretty good at keeping the list relatively short but unfortunately I have some lengthy titles in there.

Games I own and intend to play: all on 360

Fallout 3 GOTY (just started)
Bioshock 2
Dragon age origins
Mass effect 2
Tales of vesperia
Halo Wars
Splinter Cell conviction
Alan Wake

Games I'd like to play but have not purchased yet (mainly due to the above backlog). This list is surprisingly small actually, I have not been that interested in a lot that has come out lately.
assassins creed brotherhood
Starcraft 2 (need a new PC first)
Fable 3

I also have a few games for the DS/GBA that I have yet to go through but am no 100% serious on getting to all of them- mainly for collections sake.

Final fantasy 1,2,3,4,5,6 (beat 1 and 2, need to get 4 for the DS vs. The GBA version I have now)
Zelda spirit tracks
Mario & Luigi PiT and BiS

[quote name='ShockandAww']Mine was pretty big but I've forced myself to stop buying crap I'm not actually going to play. So as of right now for games I still own its Bioshock 2 (probably wont play), Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Black Ops, Fable 3, and Ratchet & Clank ACiT.

Edit: Ok I looked and forgot about all my Wii games which I'll probably also never play, and I also have Mass Effect 2 that I havent touched yet, and Paper Mario for Gamecube...and a lot of other games really...I'm doing better at least than I had been.[/QUOTE]

You should definitely play Mass Effect 2... AC: Brotherhood is also fantastic and I actually really liked Bioshock 2 as well. Black Ops and R&C are both decent, but I rented both of them and feel fine about it... Even though I played through Fable 2, when I got to the end I realized I kind of hated it (maybe the ending just sort of ruined it for me). I sold it and had no interest in 3.

Paper Mario GCN happens to be on my backlog as well... Mine is still shrink-wrapped!

As for the rest of my backlog... oof. Aside from the tons of console games I never got to, these Steam sales seem to add quite a bit to my backlog every year.

If I don't look at it... I don't have to worry about it. That's my new theory on dealing with my current backlog. Too many games to truly sit down and play them all but that's life. I'll get to them all someday ;-).

[quote name='Hell Monkey']My backlog is a fuck-load. It is several hundred games.[/QUOTE]
This. Though I'm actually getting off my ass and beating some finally.

My backlog is way too big, especially b/c I just received a few games for Christmas, but my wife has been hogging the PS3, watching Hulu and netflix all the time. I've been relegated to playing, and buying, games on Steam.

Not nearly as big as most of you guys, but it will still take me a while to get through.

:360:
Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare
Mass Effect 2 + DLC
Lost Odyssey
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Bayonetta
Dead Space
CoD: WaW
Lara Croft: GotL

:ps2:
Shadow of the Colossus
Resident Evil 4

Pretty bad, I had it lowered to around 60 something before the holidays started in November but now it's at like 75.

And for some of you: is it really a backlog if you don't plan on ever playing them? I plan to play mine, but if you don't plan on playing them it's just a collection.

Ok can you guys tell me like what should I play first like give me a idea of what games I should play in my backlog first .Currently playing Enslaved though.

XBOX 360:
Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood
Bioshock 2(Only DLC)
Castlevania Lords Of Shadows
Crackdown
DJ Hero
DJ Hero 2
Dragon Age Origins:Ultimate Edition
Deadly Premonition
Oblivion:GOTY
Eternal Sonata
Fable 2
Fallout New Vegas
Grand Theft Auto 4:The Complete Edition
Halo Reach
The Last Remnant
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Magna Carta 2
Naruto The Broken Bond
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare
Resident Evil 5(Only DLC)
Resonance of Fate
Silent Hill Homecoming
Tales Of Vesperia
Splinter Cell Conviction
Vanquish

PS3:
Demon Souls
Final Fantasy 13
Folklore
God Of War Collection
Infamous
Katamari Forever
Killzone 2
Little Big Planet
Modnation Racers
Naruto Ultimate Ninja
Ratchet and Clank Future A Crack In Time
Rachet and Clank Tools Of Destruction
Resistance
Resistance 2
The Sly Copper Collection
Uncharted
Uncharted 2

I got backlog on every system that I own .. I got PS3, 360, and PS2 games that I haven't even opened... I went out and bought all these damn PS3 games from Blockbuster... B1G1... so that has helped to increase the backlog. This year I plan on not buying to many games and trying to complete some of these old ones. If I play a game and I don't like it.. and I decide to stop.. is that game still considered backlog? (or do I have to complete the game in order for it to be off my backlog list?)

my backlog is huge - disgustingly big (though i'm sure smaller than some others from this forum).

Being store manager at a gaming store for about 2 years kinda screwed me there haha.

I am debating on if I should go through my games and just get rid of games I know i'll probably never play - or if I should just keep them because i'm a f'n hoarder who doesn't ever throw anything away.

Borderlands
Bayonetta
Fallout: New Vegas
Red Dead Redemption

Probably one or two I'm forgetting...I've got work to do.

I actually severly reduced my backlog this last month or so. I've got about 8 games for the PS3 (thanks Blockbuster B1G1!!) and DKCR for the Wii. I'm trying not to buy any used games this year at GS and see how long I can last off the ones I have.

There's not much on the horizon that I will have to play on release day - the only ones I can think of are The Last Guardian and Ico/SOTC compilation. Everything else can wait 'til my birthday or Christmas.

My backlog is huge I got games that I bought in 09 I have yet to open. And I bought a lot games this past year. This year I am committing to finish all my games before any of the major 2011 sequel gets out.

bread's done
Back