How long did it take...

_scott

CAG Veteran
... for you to get your "5 free Blu-Ray Discs" from the recent July PS3 rebate?

It's been about two months and I have yet to see them in the mail...

[quote name='_scott']... for you to get your "5 free Blu-Ray Discs" from the recent July PS3 rebate?

It's been about two months and I have yet to see them in the mail...[/quote]

Please allow 4-10 weeks to process your order. If your status indicates the item has shipped and you have not received your order within 30 days of the shipping date listed above, please contact Consumer Relations at (800) 723-4763.

this bs iv been on " In process" for about 2 damn weeks, 1 thing i hate about free sht takes to damn looong

[quote name='kinnysama']I guess I've waited almost 6 weeks now, nothing yet.

https://portal.archway.com/run/Lookup?key=BVISTA

You can go there to check the status of your offer.[/quote]

Thanks for the link! That's awesome.

[quote name='"Crimson_Raven25"'] ...this bs iv been on " In process" for about 2 damn weeks, 1 thing i hate about free sht takes to damn looong[/quote]

Mine is "In Process" as well. I'm not holding my breath anymore

Finally, mine are shipped. Did anyone else get an "Option To Cancel" card in the mail like I did? I thought that was funny, who would cancel a rebate that you were owed...

On the form where it says receipt did you guys send in the order confirmation or the packing list (if you ordered online)? I might just send both it

[quote name='Crimson_Raven25']Please allow 4-10 weeks to process your order. If your status indicates the item has shipped and you have not received your order within 30 days of the shipping date listed above, please contact Consumer Relations at (800) 723-4763.

this bs iv been on " In process" for about 2 damn weeks, 1 thing i hate about free sht takes to damn looong[/quote]

Bleh I been "in process" for about a month now, only a month and a half to go before it ships.:roll:

I bought my PS3 in June (beginning, I think - I think that's when the price dropped) and sent in my 5-Free Movie rebate about a week later.

Still nothing. That's, what, 15 weeks or so?

Just checked the website. I'm 'In Process' for all of my lack luster titles.

it took them 7 weeks. I was so fucking pissed!!!! I was going to sell them for 17-20 bucks on ebay but when I finally got them they had the two for one sale everywhere and the market was saturated and they discs depreciated. the most I could get for them was 11 bucks each. fucking sony!!!!

Calm down, its not like you paid anything more than a stamp for them.

You can use another stamp to mail Sony some glitter if it'll make you feel better.

[quote name='sparklecopy']it took them 7 weeks. I was so fucking pissed!!!! I was going to sell them for 17-20 bucks on ebay but when I finally got them they had the two for one sale everywhere and the market was saturated and they discs depreciated. the most I could get for them was 11 bucks each. fucking sony!!!![/QUOTE]

Calm down dude... Sony didnt even HAVE to offer you 5 free BR discs you know... it happens with free discs

Im keeping all 10 of the free hd-dvds I get in the mail, I like movies

[quote name='zman73']Calm down dude... Sony didnt even HAVE to offer you 5 free BR discs you know... it happens with free discs

Im keeping all 10 of the free hd-dvds I get in the mail, I like movies[/QUOTE]
but the free discs were the selling point for me buying the system. I paid 500 bucks for it and would have recouped at least 80 bucks if they sent the discs earlier. Funny how the timing of the ship date and the 2 for 1 deal coincided. Coincidence or conspiracy?

[quote name='Solatso']how long does it take for your information to show up on that website?[/QUOTE]

Ya, I mailed my stuff on 10/19 and I'm not on thier site yet.

[quote name='zman73']Calm down dude... Sony didnt even HAVE to offer you 5 free BR discs you know... it happens with free discs

Im keeping all 10 of the free hd-dvds I get in the mail, I like movies[/QUOTE]
This wasn't a Sony deal. It was for the purchase of any BD player.

I too am playing the waiting game. I forget when I mailed in my form. I think it was late July to mid-August. Summer was crazy this year, so my timeline of everything is all up in the air. My order has been "In-Process" for weeks now. I can't wait to get my movies and see some flicks I have never seen before and some I haven't seen in awhile.

I think I sent my in around August. The update site says mine shipped out on 10/30, haven't received them yet though. So 2 month turnaround seems standard.

bread's done
Back