4.Splinter Cell Double Agent
5.NBA 2k7
6.Call of Duty 3
7. BK game : Big Bumpin
8 Bk game: Sneak King
9 BK game: Pocket Bike Racer.
10. Condemned-In Transit.
11. Rainbow Six Vegas-In Transit.

Yea if u have 85 out of 88 games you might have a problem. I mean either that or a Crapload of cash that should be given to fellow CAGS NOW.

What the heck, I'll throw my tiny collection up here to share:

Call of Duty 3
Condemned
Dead Rising
Gears
Lego Star Wars II
Marvel: UA
Oblivion
Table Tennis
Tomb Raider: Legend

4 games, I want to get Gears of Wars but not for $60

My games:

PDZ
DOA4
Call of Duty 2
Project Gotham 3

FFXI
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Saints Row
PGR 3
Dead Rising
Gears of War
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2007
THP8
DOA X2
Table Tennis
Amped 3
3 BK Games

hmm...

Call of Duty 2
Dead or Alive 4
GRAW
Fight Night
Gears of War
PSU
Kameo
PDZ
Saints Row
Oblivion
SC: Double Agent

I think that is all of them. Can not remember and too lazy to look.

Right now I have 7 games:

Dead Rising
Saint's Row
Hitman: Blood Money
Madden 2007
Perfect Dark Zero
King Kong
Kameo

Two more are on the way from the Buy.com deal:

GRAW
Viva Pinata

Dead Rising and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. I'll be selling/trading both when I'm done with them. It's kind of pointless to keep your completed games and let them depreciate in value, unless you happen to be a collector of such things.

Ive traded in most of the games Ive had

Currently I have:
Gears of War
Call of Duty 3
Madden 07
NBA 2K7
Call of Duty 2
NCAA Football 07

Have had:
PGR 3
GRAW
PDZ
Oblivion
Need For Speed: MW
Table Tennis
NBA 2K6
Madden 06
College Hoops 2k6
MLB 2K6
DOA 4
and maybe a few more, dont remember

Gears of War Limited Edition

Gears of War Standard Edition

Rainbow Six Vegas

FEAR

Condemned

Quake 4

Splinter Cell Double Agent

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

COD2

COD3

WWE SVR 07

Oblivion

Prey

Phantasy Star Universe

Enchanted Arms

Chromehounds

Dead Rising

Ninety Nine Nights

Saints Row

Viva Pinata

Perfect Dark Zero

Kameo

The Outfit

Table Tennis

Far Cry Instincts

FFXI

DOA4

Ridge Racer 6

PGR3

Full Auto

Test Drive Unlimited

Bullet Witch

Far East of Eden Ziria

Spectral Force 3

Sneak King

Pocket Bike Racer

Big Bumpin

[quote name='deekayex']Dead Rising and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. I'll be selling/trading both when I'm done with them. It's kind of pointless to keep your completed games and let them depreciate in value, unless you happen to be a collector of such things.[/quote]

That's why you rent games if you don't plan on keeping them. You don't lose anything except $8 tops for the rent.

I have :
FIFA 07
Cabela's Alaskan Adv
Saint's Row
GRAW
COD2
Oblivion
PDZ
Kameo
PGR3
Top Spin

Oblivion is the only one I paid full price for, everything else $30 or less. I usually pick them up when I find deals. I just bought Sneak King and ordered LOTR BFME from Amazon.

[quote name='himsahealer']That's why you rent games if you don't plan on keeping them. You don't lose anything except $8 tops for the rent.[/quote]but if you buy them you can play them at your own pace.

yeah i have a hard time shelling out 60 bucks for a game, unless it gets stellar reviews, or if it seems totally sweet.

with that being said

i own
oblivion
GRAW
GOW
splinter cell DA
dead rising
table tennis
marvel ultimate alliance
tony hawk p8

plus a few XBLA games.

waiting to pick up rainbow six so i have time to beat a couple of these games.

First off I'm glad the OP started this thread. It is cool to see what "True" collector's own and what gamers own. Here are all my 360 titles:

- Ridge Racer 6 - PGR3 - NFS:MW - Test Drive - College Hoops 2K6/7
- NBA 2K6/7 - Madden 07 - NHL 2K6 - Fight Night Round 3
- Gears of War - Crackdown - Bullet Witch - Saint's Row - Gun
- Prey - Oblivion - Call of Duty 2 - Battlefield 2 - Superman - Civil War
- N3 -Dynasty Warriors 5 - Just Cause - Condemned - Far Cry
- The Outfit - King Kong - Tomb Raider - Quake 4 - Lego Star Wars
- Splinter Cell - Rainbow 6 - G.R.A.W - Smackdown - Rumble Roses
- Perfect Dark Zero - Kameo - Sneak King -Big Bumpin - Pocket Bike Racer

So 42 in all including the BK games.

being a true cheapass i only buy games that are either triple A or at least above average for reviews. anything else i wait till it gets cheap, i don't like buying average games. i wouldn't want to waste my time or money.

GOW
RSV

i have 2 games pgr3 and pdz suck it, i don't keep games i put down like $300 for games and i look for ways to use that 300 to meet all my gaming needs on that system which means i am also constantly selling and trading on other sites.

Ive gotttt:
dead rising
rainbow six vegas
graw
graw 2
gears of war
crackdown
fight night round 3
table tennis
condemned
lost planet
oblivion.

most of which I just paid all store credit for.. and oblivion I got for 12.

I think I got around 15 games:

Ridge Racer 6
Gun
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Gears of War
Phantasy Star Universe
Burnout Revenge
Call of Duty 2
Condemned
DOA 4
GRAW
GRAW 2
NBA 2K6
Prey
PGR 3
Viva Pinata

Plus like 6 or 7 live arcade games.

XBOX 360
---------------
Gears of War

XBOX (BC)
---------------
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Max Payne 2
Ninja Gaiden Black
Psyhonauts
Red Dead Revolver

I usually trade in stuff when done....let's see my updated list

- Burnout Revenge
- Call of Duty 3
- Gears of War
- Dead Rising
- NBA 2K7
- MLB 2K7
- NHL 2K6
- GRAW
- Tiger Woods 06
- Top Spin 2
- Saint's Row
- PDZ
- PGR
- Condemned
- Madden 07
- NCAA 07

Gears of War
Live Arcade Unplugged
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 3
Viva Pinata
Dead Rising
Oblivion
Crackdown
Dead or Alive 4
Saints Row
Quake 4
GRAW
Lego StarWars
NHL 07
NHL 2k7

I bought most of these games for $20CAD at Rogers :)

I own only one: Final Fantasy XI and that was because of the 'free' deal Circuit City had about a year ago.

I'd probably own more games if i actually had an Xbox 360.. especially Dead Rising.

Edit: Oh... i suppose i do own all three Burger King games.. i guess that bumps me up to 4.

My updated list:

- BK: Big Bumpin'
- BK: Pocketbike Racers
- BK: Sneak King
- Battlefield: MC
- Burnout
- Call of Duty 3
- Crackdown
- Dead Rising
- GoW
- GR: AW
- GR: AW2
- Gun
- Hitman: BM
- Just Cause
- LotR: BFMEII
- Lost Planet
- R6: V
- SC: DA
- Superman
- Table Tennis

i've got 5 xbox360 games

GOW - $40
splinter cell double agent - $15 (amazon)
College hoops 2k6 - ($5 bb clearance)
N3 - ($12 amazon)
COD ($15 amazon)

Total spent: $87.

XBOX orignal games - over 100. (of which i've only played 30). still trying to unload some on half.com.

Wow my collection is tiny, only 9 games 10 if you count sneak king.
Call of Duty 2
Dead Rising
Gears of War
N3: Ninety-Nine nights
Perfect Dark Zero
PGR3
Quake 4
Table Tennis
Test Drive Unlimited

I've got:

Ridge Racer 6
GRAW 1
Perfect Dark Zero
Dead Rising
Gears of War
Phantasy Star Universe
The Burger King Collection

I've actually gotten to the point where I don't trade anymore. I like to keep all of my games, so later on I can jump into them real quick and pull inspiration for my own designs.

I probably can't name more than 10 games for the 360 I'd actually want to own. Short attention span, I guess. I'm into games to play them, not to collect them.

I'll have to check, but I am pretty sure its no more than 10-15.

Gears of War
Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter
MLB 2K6
Rainbow Six Vegas
Smackdown vs Raw 2007

Thats all I can think of right now, excluding my arcade games.

Thank god I'm not alone. How can you other people afford so many games?
[quote name='M1C13']I feel like charlie in the choclate factory when he was asked how many wonka bars he had, if you include the burger king games I have 5

Gears of War
Tony Hawk P8
3 burger king games

I trade my games in when I'm done playing them but I think that will change for Gears and Tony.[/quote]

8, and I'd say that they are all AAA. No offense but the people own like 50+ games are lame. You know a lot of those games have to suck, there's not more than 30 really good games, so why be ultra nerdy and buy so many? To have a "collection?" I don't know, I just kind of look down on people that get any game for that reason.

ZERO! I've only owned 2 games for it which were Dead Rising(reason I bought a 360) and WWE. I do have Gamefly though so I'm kinda cheating.

Uh... 3. Plus the 2 my brother has. How do you guys have time to play so many? I usually only get games that are really good, since my time is so limited.

(eh, might as well...)

i don't have enough time to play now, though i wish i did. at least i know they'll be there when i want to. rarely traded my games away, prolly did it only a couple of times from my entire gaming library. i guess i like to collect a bit. as far as i can tell, these are what i have:

BF2:MC
Burnout
COD2
DOA4
Far Cry
FN:R3
GRAW
GRAW2
GOW CE
Kameo
MUA
NBA 2K6
NBA 2K7
NFS:MW
Oblivion CE
PGR3
PDZ LE
R6:V
RR XX
Test Drive
Top Spin 2
TRL
Viva Pinata

this on top of my 2600/nes/snes/genesis/ps1/dreamcast/xbox/ps2/gc/gba collection. i have a ps3, but all i've bought for it so far are just blu-ray movies, which currently numbers to 11 (6 for my 360 hd-dvd player). almost got vf5, but i think i'll wait for the 360 version. i'm thinking my first ps3 game will be heavenly sword if it's as good as the hype.

i'd like to think i'm a well-rounded middle-of-the-road (between casual and hardcore) gamer who's been playing for quite a long time.

Let's see... I've got 17 right now, with 1 more on the way. And yet, I still don't have a 360 :lol:.

It's just that I am planning to get one (waiting for the new model) and 2 events have conspired against me to "force" me into getting a bunch of 360 games right now. First, there have been the various clearances (Best Buy, Gamerush, Fred Meyer). I've gotten all these games new for less than $20 (and some for as little as $5). The only used game I got, and the one I paid the most for, Viva Pinata, I only got because of the second event - my GR store is closing within days. So a few weeks ago I started using up my leftover credit - buying VP for $45 used (it is mint and complete at least) is something I would never normally do. But it still cost just under $20 considering the value of the credit.

A couple of these games I snagged because of the achievement score challenge (got some people suggested were good for easy points) but since I never did get the actual system with which to rack 'em up, I may end up trading or returning a few of them.

Thanks to CAG I have WAY more games than I could ever play. However, it is nice to have a huge selection to pick from when I want to start a new game.

For example, tonight I might start a new console game - do I snag FF XII, Rogue Galaxy, Okami, Tales of the Abyss, Baten Kaitos, Shadow Hearts, Xenosaga, etc? It is almost too overwhelming to decide :lol:. (Though I think I will play Rogue Galaxy).

[quote name='Chris in Cali']8, and I'd say that they are all AAA. No offense but the people own like 50+ games are lame. You know a lot of those games have to suck, there's not more than 30 really good games, so why be ultra nerdy and buy so many? To have a "collection?" I don't know, I just kind of look down on people that get any game for that reason.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I can't believe how many people own 30+ games here. All that means is you have a bunch of shitty games for no reason other than to collect them. I have Gears of War, Rainbow Six Vegas, GRAW, Viva Pinata, and soon Hitman (so 5) and I can't think of more than 10 other ones I would even want to own.

And to the op, if you have 85/88 why not just buy the last 3 to complete it? Already wasted $1000 whats $100 more?

There are some games that I got that I don't play them all that much but because I got them so cheap now, when I go to sell them I'll probably make a profit or take a small loss. That's the beauty of being a CAGer... lol So that's why I don't mind buying some I think I may like. It's like renting without the rent store's bullshit...

I'll add to the brag thread:

Oblivion
Dead Rising
Perfect Dark Zero
Saints Row
PGR 3
GRAW
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Gears of War
Viva Pinata
Condemned
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Marvel Ulimtate Alliance
Gun

[quote name='DrFoo']Yeah I can't believe how many people own 30+ games here. All that means is you have a bunch of shitty games for no reason other than to collect them. I have Gears of War, Rainbow Six Vegas, GRAW, Viva Pinata, and soon Hitman (so 5) and I can't think of more than 10 other ones I would even want to own.

And to the op, if you have 85/88 why not just buy the last 3 to complete it? Already wasted $1000 whats $100 more?[/QUOTE]

Or you know, some people may enjoy a game that isn't necessarily Gears of War level quality.

I really love smug assholes on forums. Who gives a fuck if you're too stupid to settle only 5 games a year because you're afraid of what others thing.

bread's done
Back