How many DSes is CAG responsible for? *Update* 159 Lites, 135 Phats, 294 total

[quote name='Blind the Thief']
As of this post, there are 116 DSes accounted for: 59 Lites and 57 Phats. C'mon CAG, let's make Reggie proud![/QUOTE]

Mmmm yes, we are some dirty, dirty whores.

[quote name='botticus']1 phat for me, 1 Lite for my buddy. Release a Zelda green, and we'll add another Lite to the list.[/QUOTE]

Not if I can get to it first ;). (Well, it will go on the list anyway).

Bought DS Phat for myself. GF saw it and got herself a DS Phat as well since it was only $100 brand new. Just bought a DS Lite recently and sold her Phat (she took mine) on eBay.

So in the end, I have a DS Lite w/NES Retro skin (black - review on my site) and DS Phat.

I got my wife a pink DS Lite (with Nintendogs and Animal Crossing) for Christmas.

I'm going to try to snag one of the Japanese special edition "Revenant Wings" DS Lites when Play Asia offers them, but I'm not holding my breath.

1 lite, about to have to buy another one thanks to the gf spilling red wine on it while playing Animal Crossing (wine got into the cartridge slot, on the game, and stained the side of it).

Kind of funny.. I still have my original grey gameboy around somewhere. I've dropped it off a house, thrown it, froze it, and even soaked it.. the bastard would never die.

1 ds phat, 1 ds lite. i dont think convincing ppl to get ds count though but anyway. 1 friend got ds phat. 2 other friends got ds lite.

I bought a black DS lite for myself and a Pink DS lite for my [SIZE=-1]fiancee.

She loves playing the DS and I find that sexy :applause:
[/SIZE]

1 used Fat DS (friend purchased it used on my trading account)
2 new DS Lite Onyx - one for keeps, other sold on Craigs List way above MSRP

2 Phats- First one I received Christmas '04, the next January '06

1 Lite- Got it the day it came out in June '06 and I will never get rid of it :D

Hmm...my roommate was so into Brain Age he bought a DS lite from gamestop.com. Well, the shipping got delayed by about 3 days, and he was so frustrated because he wanted it asap, he sold the one on order to our other roommate for $100 (with Brain Age!) and went out and bought the system + game retail!

That's right, he took a $50 loss to get it 3 days early, and this guy doesn't really have that kind of money to throw around, which just goes to show how much he wanted it.

Another friend of mine wants one, but is afraid it'll distract him from school too much, or else he'd already be in.

So, 3 for me, myself included.

2 old style (mine and convinced my cousin to get one)
2 lite - 1 for me, and convinced my friend to get one... but she doesn't like her's :/

Now if I could only chalk another lite up to my hubby, but don't see that happening :(

1 phat (sold on ebay)

1 Lite

I bought the lite after i saw the screen differences between the 2.

A large quantity. I bought three myself (two phats, one lite) and used to hold playing parties of various DS games whether they were rare (Trauma Center, Phoenix Wright), imported (Jump Superstars, Naruto whatever) or just kind of odd (Super Princess Peach, Brain Age). So lots. I don't have a direct number though. Also, I've bought at least twelve DS games as doubles for my brother as presents. He has yet to buy a single DS game for himself.

1 phat and 1 DS Lite for me.

People at work, I convinced one to get a Mario Kart DS for her son two years ago and another guy to get a DS Lite for his son this year. Both were looking at PSP's, but I convinced them of the error of their way.

Where I work, most of the parents follow a simple rule....If I don't have it, their kids don't need it.

TBW

Well does it count if we sold it after?

I bought a DS phat for me, then sold for a DS Lite (white), then sold for a DS Lite (black) for me

For Me

1 Phat Nintendo DS Titanium

1 Phat Nintendo DS Electric Blue with Mario 64

1 Phat Mario Kart Bundle

1 Polar White DS Lite

I bought my 9 year old niece a Polar White DS Lite with Animal Crossing: Wild World for her birthday last July.

My sister bought a DS Lite with Brain Age, Big Brain Academy and Tetris DS. I do not know what color she ended up getting. She kept looking at mine and telling me that she wanted one. That was during the time when alot of people were having a hard time finding.

bread's done
Back