How many loose points do you have on your account RIGHT NOW!?

doc_zaius

CAGiversary!
I thought it would be interesting to get a survey of extra points on CAGs.

If we get a big enough response it could be statistically interesting. i

I'll graph it when/if we get to 100 posts!

I have

90 points

After purchasing a lot of random crap, even odd amount items like gamerpics, I still have an exact balance of

400 points.

I had those for about 2 months now. There just hasnt been anything on marketplace that Ive wanted to buy. Im maybe planning on buying Gripshift. Seemed like a fun game.

Just 800...only ever spent 800 on the Halo 3 map pack...now I'm thinking bout grabbing Symphony of the Night or maybe Catan...

What was the game that some CAGs were saying was really solid but getting underhyped? Was it Undertow?

I have 500 pts I think. I had 600, but I bought that 100pt track for Forza 2.

I also have 4 unopened 1600 point cards I got for half off at that CC sale a while back.

I have two 1600 point cards (so 3200 pts total) that I haven't redeemed yet - do they expire? Should I go ahead and put them on the account?

3160 thanks to Circuit City being clueless idiots and XBLA not having anything good recently other than Puzzle Quest.

I had just over 3000 left from a bunch of Rock Band purchases. I was away from my system for 10 minutes, and my son snuck in and downloaded Halo when I wasn't looking - so there's 1500 points gone. :bomb:

Well, I'm more ticked about the HDD space being used. I've scored about 10,000 MS for free in the last six months, so at least it's nothing out of pocket. :lol:

[quote name='AshesofWake']i have 10, pisses me off[/QUOTE]

Same here. I had 410, but jumped on Marble Whatever when the price dropped from 800 pts.

bread's done
Back