how many of the 64 US 360 games and 31 arcade games do you own?

[quote name='xmagxus']myself: 31/31 , 64/64[/QUOTE]

We need a pic if you are going to show off how long your e-penis is.

- edit 12/31, 10/64

[quote name='Sporadic']We need a pic if you are going to show off how long your e-penis is.

- edit 12/31, 10/64[/QUOTE]

Yeah, show us your (e-)penis.

used to be 31/64, 12/31, but now it's 22/64, 12/31

[quote name='xmagxus']Of the 31 xbox 360 arcade titles and 64 360 retail games how many do you own?

myself: 31/31 , 64/64[/QUOTE]

Arn't you always on GameFaqs bitching and complaining about guys who rent games and get achievements? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Anywho

19/64, 11/31

I too demand a picture of your "perfect" Xbox 360 collection.
Oh, and post your gamertag too so we can see your nerd points.

Is this more of a bragging thread? Should we all be impressed that you own every game out there? I mean comon now you bought all the shitty ones also. I see your collection as a waste of money. You sir are truely not a CAG. Good Day.

16/64 and 10/31...that 25% and 32.3% respectively.

Now ask me how may times I had sex this week with my wife?

16 times/7 days...Sorry, no Pics!:cool:

Let's see... I have Lego Star Wars II, Dead Rising, Burnout Revenge and Tomb Raider Legend. I've also owned Oblivion, Dead or Alive 4 and Call of Duty 2 at some point...

As for Arcade games I have Totemball, Geometry Wars, Cloning Clyde, Frogger, Hexic, Texas Hold Em, Uno, Bejeweled and Crystal Quest.

So... 4/64 and 9/31

EDIT: I forgot some...

hmm

games i have or used to own call of duty, condemmed, king kong, fight night, full auto, perfect dark zero, kameo, far cry, prey, mlb, madden, saints row, lego star wars, dead rising, fifa world cup, burnout

arcade games
uno, geometry wars, hexic, the poker game, frogger, pac man, galaga, street fighter

8/31 16/64

and javery i know you have uno, as I beat you in the last tournament

[quote name='ryanbph']and javery i know you have uno, as I beat you in the last tournament[/quote]

oops - I forgot about that one. I guess the scars of the crushing defeat are still fresh and I blocked it out. :D

I also have Texas Hold Em...

1/64-- just DoA4 but I'm considering getting a new game today

5/31 -- SF2, Geometry Wars, Hexic, Wik, Texas Hold Em,

10/64 - CoD2, DoA4, PDZ, Condemned, Oblivion, Burnout, Dead Rising, Madden 07, Saints Row, Far Cry.

4/31 - Hexic HD, SF2, Texas Hold 'Em, Totemball.

[quote name='CheapyD']I too demand a picture of your "perfect" Xbox 360 collection.
Oh, and post your gamertag too so we can see your nerd points.[/QUOTE]

jcnet.png

That's xmagxus' GamerScore. (Hope you don't mind me posting it xmagxus.)

Crazy that you're still collecting so much. I sold off a lot of my huge Xbox collection and I've been trading in a lot of games when I get done with them for the X360. Right now I've restrained myself to 17 Xbox 360 games it looks like and 21 Arcade games.

19/64; 5/31

Oblivion, GRAW, CoD2, Burnout, PGR3, NBA 2K7, DoA4, Dead Rising, Saints Row, Condemned, Hitman, Madden, TDU, PD0, Kameo, Prey, MotoGP 06, NHL 07, BfME2

Geometry Wars, Pool, Hexic, Texas No Limit, SF2, will soon add Uno and whatever from the camera thingy

[quote name='Number83']16/64 and 10/31...that 25% and 32.3% respectively.

Now ask me how may times I had sex this week with my wife?

16 times/7 days[/QUOTE]

I had sex with your wife 14 times in 5 days.

8/64

5 of them I got for free along with my free 360 and about 2 years worth of live for free. I only bought one at full retail, and the last 2 I bought CAG style. :D

8/31

I got 3 free due to free points from MS and Totemball is free. The others I bought through CAG style point purchases. :D

I am a true CAG unlike the topic poster. ;)

i havent put in about 8 of the 360 games i own, i was trying not to put em in and not play em i feel sorta bad when i do that lol but i might do that.

For the record it is impossible to have more than 97 games played without importing. Since i dont import there is no way i can get number one on that site >.>

Anyway wow i'm surprised most of your collection is gone shipwreck, and you were one of the names of big collectors I had known of on message boards I listed recently, surprised you chose to back out of collecting as much, though i definetly understand your reasons i think.

Anyway to the people shocked by my collection, there are actually 2 people on my friends list with complete 360 collections too and several that have complete WORLD collections (over 100 games easily)

[quote name='jazzman']18/64 and 0/31

Haven't joined XBL yet.[/QUOTE]

You should still own Hexic since that came with the XB360

As for myself
25/61 and 5/31 and havent touched the 360 in about a month... been busy on my new computer

[quote name='pimpinc333']Is this more of a bragging thread? Should we all be impressed that you own every game out there? I mean comon now you bought all the shitty ones also. I see your collection as a waste of money. You sir are truely not a CAG. Good Day.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree, anyone who tries to own all of something that contains a lot of crap is just a dumbass collector.

2/64, 0/31 Though I'm expecting another game in the mail and thinking about buying another one soon.

[quote name='zman73']You should still own Hexic since that came with the XB360[/QUOTE]

EDIT: Forgot about that and the Bankshot Billiards that came with my XBOX Live Gold Pack I got for $20 long before I got the 360, so 2/31. I'm never planning on buying any Live Arcade games unless I can get a pack of points for 1/2 price or something. I don't care how cheap a game is, I don't pay retail price for any games!

sure it's a bragging thread but thats not why it was created, I actually create threads like this every so often to lure the collectors out from the boards and get them to post their own collections too. I like seeing it, I dont care if they have 100 games or 1,000 games its always cool to see the other collectors on here or any board.

[quote name='xmagxus']
Anyway wow i'm surprised most of your collection is gone shipwreck, and you were one of the names of big collectors I had known of on message boards I listed recently, surprised you chose to back out of collecting as much, though i definetly understand your reasons i think.

Anyway to the people shocked by my collection, there are actually 2 people on my friends list with complete 360 collections too and several that have complete WORLD collections (over 100 games easily)[/QUOTE]

Oh, I didn't mean to make it seem like I had just completely backed out. I still kept around 300 Xbox games and about 1500 games across all systems. I just don't try to collect all the games on one system anymore because when I was closing in on completing the Xbox library I realized that I had about 80 games to go and they were all crap that I really didn't want. Once I realized I didn't want to get the whole collection, I cleaned house on the stuff I was finished with a didn't love or the stuff that I just wasn't ever going to play.

Stop showing off braggart! Just kidding!

The only "trouble" with collecting every games it that its one of those things where either you do it and "go all the way" or not do it at all.

Getting 400/400 games sounds awesome in a collection, but 379/400 is a waste. It doesn't sound good nor look good.

In 2 years, there will easily be 250 Xbox 360 games and that times $60 = $15,000 in videogames (basically a new car or 5 GAMING PCs).

By then, even if you don't want to buy anymore, its like you "have to" or you wasted 3 years getting every game.

Sorry I'm cheap...Actually I’m accepting donations[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

Xbox 360 games - 2/64

XBLA games - 3/31

forgot to add texas hold'm and hexic....fixed now

In true CAG fashion we should post how many games you have AND how much you paid for them :D

6 xbox360 games - most expensive was $47 (Madden 07).
2 arcade games - most expensive $0 (hexic / hold em)

very true, if it weren't for this site i wouldnt have NEARLY as many games as I do.

That 10 dollar off google checkout is exactly why i was able to complete the 360 collection ;p

Plus omg that massive circuit city sale back in 2004 (you know... the year it was actually still good lol) i remember getting gitaroo man for like 5 dollars that was great day indeed

1 /64 1 /31

I own Lego Starwars II (BestBuy paid me 30 bucks if I bought it) and Hexic (it was free). I don't find any of the games out so far very appealing.

Whoo hoo! I beat everyone here:

0/64 0/31

Here's a pic of my magnificient 360 collection:

j/k :)

Not sure what the Live Arcade Unplugged disc counts towards, but that's all I have atm.

[quote name='xmagxus']sure it's a bragging thread but thats not why it was created, I actually create threads like this every so often to lure the collectors out from the boards and get them to post their own collections too. I like seeing it, I dont care if they have 100 games or 1,000 games its always cool to see the other collectors on here or any board.[/QUOTE]

It came off like you were bragging though, but I understand your point now.

I have

10/64 & 3/31 XBLA games.

I own Lego Starwars II (BestBuy paid me 30 bucks if I bought it) and Hexic (it was free). I don't find any of the games out so far very appealing.

why do you have a 360?

I have owned 4 games and traded in two. I've played a lot with gamefly though. I also own 5 arcade games.

[quote name='Mrbaseball2710']
why do you have a 360?
[/quote]

I'm looking forward to playing Gears of War, Phantasy Star Universe and Halo 3. In the mean time I have bought old xbox games to play like Halo 2, Ninja Gaiden Black and Jade Empire.

i have 8 games currently for the 360: nba 2k7, saints row, table tennis, chromehounds, test drive, burnout, pgr3, ridge racer

notice how half of my games are racing games :lol:

i have 2 xbox arcade games for the 360: hexic, uno

Retail: Condemned, Dead Rising, Tomb Raider, NFS: Most Wanted, Project Gotham Racing 3, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Dead Or Alive 4, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Saints Row

Arcade: Hexic, Pac-Man, Texas Hold'em, Street Fighter 2

bread's done
Back