How many ps3 games do you own?

I have 2, Resistance and Marvel, but they are for sale with my PS3 on eBay....which isn't likely to sell. So at the end of the week, I may be playing Resistance and Marvel.

TBW

People keep the PS3? I thought it was just something to sell on ebay...

How are these games BTW? Are a lot of people playing Resistance online?

Zilch. The ps3 is still in the box. I was looking at Gundam today, despite it's pitiful ratings.

Whatever the case, none of the games so far are worth $60. I'll wait.

Bought the PS3 for Gundam as well and decided to hold off, so far I own no games. I bought resistance and took it back after a day of playing, wasn't my cup of tea but not terrible like some people make it out to be.

Resistance Only. It's not the greatest game but it's pretty damn good for a launch title. The rest are either not good or better on the 360.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']I bought resistance and took it back after a day of playing[/quote]What store lets you return new games which have been opened?

[quote name='guinaevere']What store lets you return new games which have been opened?[/QUOTE]

It was a Gamestop gutted copy so I told them I changed my mind, they threw a hissy fit about me not being able to return it. I told them not to sell open games and they just rolled their eyes and gave me back my money. I told them thanks for the rental on the way out just to be a ass, not that it hurt them any but I felt better.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']It was a Gamestop gutted copy so I told them I changed my mind, they threw a hissy fit about me not being able to return it. I told them not to sell open games[/quote]Ahhh!

I told them thanks for the rental on the way out just to be a ass, not that it hurt them any but I felt better.
Now that was just silly as they're going to go out of their way to make things difficult for you in future.

[quote name='guinaevere']Ahhh!

Now that was just silly as they're going to go out of their way to make things difficult for you in future.[/QUOTE]

I don't plan to shop at a EB gamestop ever again after I pick up my 60GB PS3 tomorrow at a different EB that this happened at. I'm really pissed I didn't get a Reggie shit and they acted like total dicks when I wanted to exchange a stuck pixel DS that was a gift for a friend. Im done with them unless I absolutely have no choice. Mainly Im pissed I didnt get a Reggie shirt

First question. What is the Reggie Shirt and why should you have gotten one?

Second question. Did they finally let you exchange the DS?

Third is not a question. If you make a choice to boycott a business, you do so to make a point. If you make that choice and then down the line you 'absolutely have no choice,' you've sold out your own ideals and conviction. Either you refuse to put your money down in that establishment, or you sell yourself out.

(I'm in no way trying to say shop there or don't shop there. I'm just dropping the facts on you.)

[quote name='guinaevere']First question. What is the Reggie Shirt and why should you have gotten one?

Second question. Did they finally let you exchange the DS?

Third is not a question. If you make a choice to boycott a business, you do so to make a point. If you make that choice and then down the line you 'absolutely have no choice,' you've sold out your own ideals and conviction. Either you refuse to put your money down in that establishment, or you sell yourself out.

(I'm in no way trying to say shop there or don't shop there. I'm just dropping the facts on you.)[/QUOTE]

It's a shirt with the NOA president, Reggie on it and he's painted in a Bruce lee like fashion, it looks really funny/cool. Supposedly you where to get one if you reserved a Wii, which I did.

No they made me use my replacement plan because it was 1 day over their regular return policy wich was like day 8 or something.

3rd answer, pretty much they would have to be selling Selma hayek clones for me to shop there again.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']It's a shirt with the NOA president, Reggie on it and he's painted in a Bruce lee like fashion, it looks really funny/cool. Supposedly you where to get one if you reserved a Wii, which I did.[/quote]That is AWESOME! I hadn't heard anything about it. I'll find out if there was a shortage.

No they made me use my replacement plan because it was 1 day over their regular return policy wich was like day 8 or something.
And it was a gift? Timing is always tight with gifts... I would have called EBGSs customer service line and complained. Either way, I'd be upset as well.

3rd answer, pretty much they would have to be selling Selma hayek clones for me to shop there again.
*giggles* Cool.

I was just lecturing to the class. There's a difference between, "I avoid them whenever I can" and "I refuse to give them my money." If they were absolute dorks to you about that DS and a stuck pixel... (for a kid, or a casual gamer that's no big deal. But to someone who is into games in a big way, that can absolutely distract and ruin the gaming experience.) I'd have a big problem filling their wallets, too.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']It's a shirt with the NOA president, Reggie on it and he's painted in a Bruce lee like fashion, it looks really funny/cool. Supposedly you where to get one if you reserved a Wii, which I did.

3rd answer, pretty much they would have to be selling Selma hayek clones for me to shop there again.[/quote]
The shirt was for BF, not for the Wii launch.

bread's done
Back