How many times a day do you usually poop?

tiredfornow

Banned
everyday when I come into work I have to poop. I poop again around 12:30-1pm, and then once more around 7-8pm when I eat dinner. my poop really stinks and sometimes it looks like chocolate soft serve from dairy queen. how many times a day do you usually poop, CheapAssGamer?

Anywhere from 3-5, depending on what I've been eating.

Soft serve from dairy queen? Are you sure you are getting enough fiber?

I remember once in college, one of my anthropology professors told us there are 3 main pleasures to life.

1. Sex

2. Food

3. A good bowel movement

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigdaddy']^ You know he loved the anal gay sex. ;)[/quote]

haha... i think he was Mormon and had like 8 kids..but i guess its possible he had a double life

[quote name='mtxbass1']paging javeryh...[/quote]

I poop once a day on average but I've been the subject of a few mishaps from time to time.

[quote name='lilboo']I am TheManaKnight[/QUOTE]No you are not. ;)

It varies. Usually around two times a day. When I have stomach problems, I need to do it a lot (and I have a lot of stomach issues too).

[quote name='Lice']Everday? Twice a day? Really? Im at like once every 2 days or so... everyday?

I think im dying inside out...[/quote]

Same for me...glad im not the only one lol.

It makes it so much better haha.

I am just going to say "0" because I choose not to poop. Please Keep that in mind for when I obtain my immortality as it will be important that the information is in writing as you will all soon die from your frequent pooping. I also wont be posting in this thread anymore due to my elixir running out, but you can all sleep sound knowing I am holding in my immortal excrement.

Never forget. 2-23-2009, 17 days remain.

On average I am a 3 times a day man. Ever since I stopped drinking soda its been more and more often. I think it might be all the tea I drink now.

So what you're saying is you're just full of shit?

[quote name='Mars10']I am just going to say "0" because I choose not to poop. Please Keep that in mind for when I obtain my immortality as it will be important that the information is in writing as you will all soon die from your frequent pooping. I also wont be posting in this thread anymore due to my elixir running out, but you can all sleep sound knowing I am holding in my immortal excrement.

Never forget. 2-23-2009, 17 days remain.[/quote]

[quote name='mang9432']usually after every meal.[/quote]

What about soup? Consommé? Probably not, right? But Chicken Gumbo or Matzah Ball or Mushroom Barley. Then I would agree with you. Those are very hardy soups.

I'd say no... but it's probably just as dense.
[quote name='Moxio']Hey SKK, could your shit burn through reinforced steel?[/quote]

90% of the time, I'm down to business every other day or so. 5% is 2-3 times a day. The last 5%... I'm the the bathroom more than out.

[quote name='mtxbass1']paging javeryh...[/quote]

damn beat me to it.

It depends what I eat and so on.

If it's some high sugary desert like a frosty or some other treat...yea it comes out of me, several times.

If it's MCD...you know it's coming out one way or the other.

If it's Taco Bell...I can take it for a few hours.

Fiber...don't get me started.

[quote name='keiblerfan69']Thats not healthy at all.[/quote]

Well, I'm not holding it in or anything, that's just my natural cycle. It's been that way for as long as I can remember...

[quote name='Moxio']I've heard stories of people who only shit once a week.[/QUOTE]

I know a girl like that. Which is weird cuz I thought they never did that=-P

The poop experts say a healthy person with a healthy diet should go 2-3 times a day. Any less you should change your diet, any more and you better have a large book collection;)

[quote name='Moxio']It's also supposed to be smooth and long and relatively odorless.[/quote]

AND you are suppose to NOT feel it come out...more like a slip out with little force. Think of that scene from Me, Myself and Irene just when he is about to take a dump it switches to a scene of ice cream being dispensed into a cup.

How the fuck are some of you shitting three times a day? That's gross. I go once in the morning before I get in the shower, so my ass is always clean.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']I go once in the morning before I get in the shower, so my ass is always clean.[/QUOTE]

That's me too.

Depends on the coffee I have in the morning. Usually once in the morning and one at night. HOWEVER, with the coffee situation, it can be 4+ times. fuck you Starbucks and your anal leaking lattes!

bread's done
Back