HOW Many Times DO u OTT When your Going Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the BPD found jPod:

A 22-year-old college student in Boston, Massachusetts, has been charged with murder in connection with the death of a woman who may have been contacted through a Craigslist ad, police said.
Police found Julissa Brisman, 26, unconscious with multiple gunshot wounds on April 14. She later died.

Philip Markoff, a pre-med student at Boston University, also was charged with the armed robbery and kidnapping of another victim

[quote name='flowery']Yeah I ran into some trouble buying Claritin D (with psuedo) one day...shit was like trying to buy from Fort Knox. They only had packs of 5 and I asked if I could get 5 packs and they looked at me like they were about to call the Feds for being a meth cook...fuck I was just having bad allergies.
[/quote]

In all seriousness- You are probably on a watch list now. :whistle2:#

--------------------------------------

That post was to short for a proper SDF impersonation Mak, although the condescending tone was dead on.

Paying launch prices for a 60gb, an under-sized controller with moronic symmetric analogue sticks (not to mention terrible 10 y.o. ergonomics) , and a full year with shit for good games sours your opinion a good bit on it, even as a former PS fanboy.:bomb:

[quote name='lordwow']Did anyone tell TMK that you can't spend 100% of your disposable income on games if you don't have any income?[/QUOTE]:lol:

$1800 for 4 hours of credit in the summer? fuck off.

I'm going to be legit pissed off if I end up having to pay for that, since it'll be on my dime.

[quote name='Liquid 2']$1800 for 4 hours of credit in the summer? fuck off.

I'm going to be legit pissed off if I end up having to pay for that, since it'll be on my dime.[/QUOTE]

Man, fuck that.

I'm going to be legit pissed off if I end up having to pay for that, since it'll be on my dime.[/quote]

welcome to the club. i had "full tuition" scholarships for undergrad and i still have $60k in student loans. not to mention books and supplies.

[quote name='dcfox']So you're saying you're refusing to play your PS3 out of spite? That'll show Sony.[/quote]

I'm saying I only buy the AAA exclusives for it now ($9 Target exclusive not withstanding) because it is-
A: Uncomfortable to play
B: Sapped my wallet and failed to deliver, rarely delivering an exclusive that justifies it's initial cost.
C: Gives a mediocre but free online experience.

I'm not trying to "show" anything to Sony; They or (MS for that matter) could give two shits.

It certainly get's used, just less frequently as a game console- I am on my way to 50+ :br:'s for it.

Why the fuck are we talking this console-warz shit in OTT anyways?

I'm going to be legit pissed off if I end up having to pay for that, since it'll be on my dime.[/QUOTE]

That's nothing mang. 4 credits for us was $4200

ya, luckily (at the time) they were handing our scholarships/grants like candy. Now... they're just looking for rich kids whose parents have the $$ to pay sticker price.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Neither. Not worth the time and money man.[/QUOTE]
Meh. Maybe you're right. I just want a new project - I had fun tricking out my old xbox and was hoping for something in that area I could do to occupy myself, but those are kind of fucked over. Basically I'm just looking for a place to get a cabinent on the cheap, I don't really care whats on the inside. But you're right, that might end up being more expensive than its worth.

This craiglist killer thing is so fucked up. Med student, works in a great hospital, is engaged, goes out at night and kills and robs prostitutes. Hard to wrap your head around. Sounds like Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde

[quote name='prmononoke']Aren't you 17 yet, budge?

Or perhaps you're 17 again?[/quote]

Nope. I won't be 17 for another 4 months now.

I thought you had to be 18 to get into an R-rated movie though...

[quote name='darthbudge']Nope. I won't be 17 for another 4 months now.

I thought you had to be 18 to get into an R-rated movie though...[/QUOTE]

17 for R rated movies and M rated games.

[quote name='Rocko']17 for R rated movies and M rated games.[/quote]

Awesome. I knew it was 17 for M rated game, but I didn't know for movies.

[quote name='lordwow']This craiglist killer thing is so fucked up. Med student, works in a great hospital, is engaged, goes out at night and kills and robs prostitutes. Hard to wrap your head around. Sounds like Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde[/quote]
That's pretty disturbing.

HA HA!!!...I done robbed the dealership.

Stole me an 07 4 door Toyota Tacoma TRD Sports, long bed, JBL Sound system, Inverter, with 30,000 Miles for 17.5Ks..

31942000011_large.jpg

[quote name='Bioshocked360']...That's a truck, Darthbudge.[/quote]

First definition of Car from Merriam-Webster's Dictionary:

1: a vehicle moving on wheels

[quote name='darthbudge']First definition of Car from Merriam-Webster's Dictionary:

1: a vehicle moving on wheels[/quote]What up now, Bioshocked? darthbudge droppin' truth bombs all over you!

[quote name='lordwow']"y'all offended me"[/quote]

:cry: When I was at my interview in Cali, I said "y'all". I was thinking about that all day. "Why the fuck did I say y'all".

[quote name='joe2187']HA HA!!!...I done robbed the dealership.

Stole me an 07 4 door Toyota Tacoma TRD Sports, long bed, JBL Sound system, Inverter, with 30,000 Miles for 17.5Ks..

31942000011_large.jpg
[/QUOTE]

fuckin money.

On which devices do you play games the most
Xbox 360 - 56%
PS3 - 20%
PC - 11%
DS - 5%
PS2 - 4%
Wii - 3%
PSP - 1%

I never venture into the Wii forum but I can only imagine the self-defense mode they'll be in when they see this.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I never venture into the Wii forum but I can only imagine the self-defense mode they'll be in when they see this.[/QUOTE]dcfox brings the Wii forums to us and is already on the case.

[quote name='DarlingNina']:cry: When I was at my interview in Cali, I said "y'all". I was thinking about that all day. "Why the fuck did I say y'all".[/quote]

The really bad ones don't even say y'all. They go straight twang with no drawl, when someone drops that Appalachian "younz," "git" and "heeya." You either about shit yourself or double over laughing. They also say axe instead of ask, like the Scot's-Irish or ebonically inclined.

"Younz git awn oudda heeya! Dun' mek me axe yew 'gan."

[quote name='h3llbring3r']The really bad ones don't even say y'all. They go straight twang with no drawl, when someone drops that Appalachian "younz," "git" and "heeya." You either about shit yourself or double over laughing. They also say axe instead of ask, like the Scot's-Irish or ebonically inclined.

"Younz git awn oudda heeya! Dun' mek me axe yew 'gan."[/quote]

lol, everyone that's not from the south has said I have a slight southern accent, and I hate that. I don't want people to know I'm from the south. We'll see if I move to Cali. If everyone tells me, "where are you from, you're not from around here." :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back