HOW Many Times DO u OTT When your Going Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama will kick your ass, apparently

random-japanese-obama-action-figure-10626-1232558906-5.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']I just switched over to Gigglenews, man! What position were they "hiring" for?[/quote]

Phone jockey.

EDIT: Really Liquid? There is a HUGE soccer complex only like 30 minutes away from me...

The only problem would be that I don't know many of the rules. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Fun fact budge: You won't be allowed to to be at a height over 5 feet (no ladders) or lift 50 pounds.[/quote]:rofl: / #-o

[quote name='darthbudge']EDIT: Really Liquid? There is a HUGE soccer complex only like 30 minutes away from me...

The only problem would be that I don't know many of the rules. :lol:[/QUOTE]

They'd train you. You'd probably only do lines for the first couple weeks/months for younger kids (~$15/game) and then move up to center for younger kids (~$15-$20/game) and lines for older kids ($20+/game). Once you've got a good amount of experience under your belt, you can start centering for older kids ($25+/game).

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Hey Budge, when you get a job at Giganews, hook me up with a free subscription. :cool:[/quote]

If I get hired, I'll work on that. :cool:

If I did get hired there, I am hoping they would give a free subscription for all employees.

Whoa, only 16 hours a week, spread over 4 days? That would be perfect for me, since I would still have a shitload of free time on weekends and such. My good buddy's dad manages our walmart, I might have to hook that up.

Oh fuck yes ESPN is showing Bonus Coverage of the Cincy v Houston game since the Yanks v As are postponed. What a great treat.

Edit: Wow I hate listening to local announcers that aren't for you team. Talking shit about the Reds when they are beating you...fuck Off.

[quote name='tiredfornow']What is your favorite hip-hop track ever, DarthPuma?[/QUOTE]

I haven't been listening to hip hop for super long, but I'd say Nas-The World is Yours, Lupe Fiasco-The Instrumental, Lupe Fiasco-Jedi Mind Tricks, Wale-The Kramer, and A Tribe Called Quest-Award Tour are some of my favorites.

I take back The Instrumental and replace it with Daydream.

Eastbound & Down is hilarious. I hear they are making another season, tfn. It should be even more hilarious than the first season.

Despite all the hate it gets, I'd like to work at Gamestop. Seems like it'd be super easy, and it'd be nice to get a job in a field that interests me. Not to mention it's right down the road.

[quote name='Liquid 2']They'd train you. You'd probably only do lines for the first couple weeks/months for younger kids (~$15/game) and then move up to center for younger kids (~$15-$20/game) and lines for older kids ($20+/game). Once you've got a good amount of experience under your belt, you can start centering for older kids ($25+/game).[/quote]

That is really cool. I will look in to it. Sounds like good exercise also.

[quote name='Rocko']Despite all the hate it gets, I'd like to work at Gamestop. Seems like it'd be super easy, and it'd be nice to get a job in a field that interests me. Not to mention it's right down the road.[/quote]

Yeah, I would like to get a job at gamestop too. But the one around me rarely ever hires people, and when they do, they fill the position extremely quickly.

[quote name='Rocko']Despite all the hate it gets, I'd like to work at Gamestop. Seems like it'd be super easy, and it'd be nice to get a job in a field that interests me. Not to mention it's right down the road.[/quote]

You could gut games, be a dick, hassle people about preordering everything, push the edge card, and get soccer Mom's to buy shitty DS titles on your recommendation! It would be awesome.

Also:
EB&D
icon14.gif

[quote name='DarthPuma']What's yours Teef?[/quote]probably ICP - Chicken Huntin' or Eminem - Without Me.

[quote name='Eviltude']Eastbound & Down is hilarious. I hear they are making another season, tfn. It should be even more hilarious than the first season.[/quote]
6gkgn8.gif

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You could gut games, be a dick, hassle people about preordering everything, push the edge card, and get soccer Mom's to buy shitty DS titles on your recommendation! It would be awesome.[/QUOTE]
My GS employees are actually really cool and never hassle me, ever. They ask if I want to preorder shit, but they never try to push anything on me. Regardless, I'd take everything above at Gamestop over Walmart or other grocery stores or fast food any day.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...

Apparently somebody purchased it this cable modem I have for sale on amazon, but the email notifying it got sent to my spam box. This was like 5 or 6 days ago that it was purchased.

Do you think if I sent out tomorrow nobody would notice? I am afraid that if I send it out, they will get it, and then file a complaint because I didn't send it within the required time frame.

I feel like something looks different with the text all of a sudden. Different font maybe? And has the quoted posts always been italicized?

Quoted posts looked more like they're squished...harder to read for us old peeps.
[quote name='Maklershed']I feel like something looks different with the text all of a sudden. Different font maybe? And has the quoted posts always been italicized?[/quote]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is Giga faster than Astra?[/QUOTE]
What are those, Linkin?

[quote name='Maklershed']I feel like something looks different with the text all of a sudden. Different font maybe? And has the quoted posts always been italicized?[/QUOTE]
The quoted posts have been italicized, but I think the font changed on them, because I thought it looked different too.

Speaking of school work, I'm super excited for my AP chem test in a few weeks. I'm feeling really good about it. My other 2 AP tests not so much.

Excited for a test? I don't see how anyone could be excited for a test.

I mean, I can understand looking forward to a particular class, but a test? Not so much.

[quote name='darthbudge']Excited for a test? I don't see how anyone could be excited for a test.

I mean, I can understand looking forward to a particular class, but a test? Not so much.[/QUOTE]
Well, considering the entire class comes down to this one test, and I've been doing well on all of the practice AP tests, yeah, I'm excited to finally get to put what I've learned to the test for something that counts. I absolutely love chemistry.

I got a 3 on my AP Chem, unfortunately... my university didn't accept a 3 as passing. Our class did horrible though, I think we had 3 or 4 4s, about 5 3s, and everyone else had 2 or 1.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm pulling a Liquid and putting off 2 papers :)[/QUOTE]:lol:

I definitely got like 4 hours of sleep last night, and was working on the paper for another few hours after I woke up. :[
I'll be pretty pissed if I don't get a good score. :/

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Chemistry classes are a joke at my school. We took a test a few days ago and I got 45%. I also had the third highest score in the class. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

That's the same test grade as I got on my first AP Chem test. Dropped the course the next day. :lol:
Chemistry is waaaaaaay too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back