HOW Many Times DO u OTT When your Going Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']Linking, who owns more toys in your house, you or your son?[/quote]

Ummm...I'd have to say it's a close race but it has to be my son. I buy him new toys a lot.

DSC00029.JPG

I feel ten degrees cooler. Cut the hair on my head, chin and on my balls.

UFC 2009 is great. I got to work on the grappling aspect of the game since Rua is at a major disadvantage if you are just trading strikes with Liddell.

[quote name='DT778']I feel ten degrees cooler. Cut the hair on my head, chin and on my balls.

UFC 2009 is great. I got to work on the grappling aspect of the game since Rua is at a major disadvantage if you are just trading strikes with Liddell.[/quote]

On your balls???? Wax it off! Last longer... ;)

[quote name='DarlingNina']On your balls???? Wax it off! Last longer... ;)[/quote]
Bad idea. IME shaving your junk will make you feel hotter, once it gets sweaty and clings to the side of your thigh, it's terrible. You'll have to stop wearing boxers and go back to briefs. Just wait until it starts growing back out too, talk about itchy hell.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That's what he said!

...that doesn't really work :|[/quote]

Only if said during a Devil'sThree-way.

Good to go now TS.

[quote name='munch']I've been, like, once to Central Market on Lamar. I loved their produce. Like whole foods, though, I can't afford to go there on a regular basis.[/QUOTE]I was going to recommend you some cheese.

The Pure Luck (local farm in Dripping Springs) goat cheese with herbs and pepper that they sell there is really, really fucking good.

[quote name='TheRock88']Took me almost an hour and a half just to encode a 30 sec video for my project. Cant imagine how much it will take for the real thing. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

If the source files aren't too big (bandwidth caps...) and the encoding process is a no hassle kinda thing, I could try tossing my quad core at it for you.

"But only half the population understands what a precipitation forecast means well enough to make a fully informed answer, a new study finds.

"If, for example, a forecast calls for a 20 percent chance of rain, many people think it means that it will rain over 20 percent of the area covered by the forecast. Others think it will rain for 20 percent of the time, said Susan Joslyn, a cognitive psychologist at the University of Washington who conducted the study. "

:wall:

[quote name='Rocko']Ugh @ my local news advertising their Twitter and Facebook accounts. :/[/QUOTE]
I just added my local news station's twitter. Up to the minute updates about local news are nice.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']"But only half the population understands what a precipitation forecast means well enough to make a fully informed answer, a new study finds.

"If, for example, a forecast calls for a 20 percent chance of rain, many people think it means that it will rain over 20 percent of the area covered by the forecast. Others think it will rain for 20 percent of the time, said Susan Joslyn, a cognitive psychologist at the University of Washington who conducted the study. "

:wall:[/quote]

And that's just geeting the GP to understand a weather report's statistical likelihood; Try and discuss how a general scientific consensus based on speculative science and protracted computer models is relatively meaningless to the GP and their eyes glaze over.

Also, Any day now with the PP PM. :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']I just added my local news station's twitter. Up to the minute updates about local news are nice.[/QUOTE]

Here's a question Liquid....

Of all their twitters, not counting weather and sports... how often to they actually post somethign that directly affects you?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Here's a question Liquid....

Of all their twitters, not counting weather and sports... how often to they actually post somethign that directly affects you?[/QUOTE]
A lot more often than national news.

Fake Michael Bay is out of control:

I would like to take this opportunity to announce my candidacy for the Presidency of Texas 8:24AM Apr 19th

If elected President of Texas, my first move would be the absolute obliteration of Dallas at the hands of Giant, Fighting Robots. Vote Bay. 2:12 PM Apr 19th

My second act as President of Texas would be digging a giant, sharkllgator (half shark, half alligator) filled moat around Austin. #votebay about 8 hours ago

My third act as President of Texas would be the full replenishment of our nation's Strategic Beef Jerky reserves. #votebay about 7 hours ago

My 4th act as President of Texas will be using the Waxahachie Super Collider to slam beef into bbq sauce at supersonic speed. DELICIOUS BOOM about 6 hours ago
:lol:

"My 4th act as President of Texas will be using the Waxahachie Super Collider to slam beef into bbq sauce at supersonic speed. DELICIOUS BOOM"

:lol:

Hey Liquid, do you think you can pick me up a copy of that Death is not a joyride album?

I think I'm addicted to that song they put on Last.fm, I can't stop listening to it.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Hey Liquid, do you think you can pick me up a copy of that Death is not a joyride album?

I think I'm addicted to that song they put on Last.fm, I can't stop listening to it.[/QUOTE]
If they're selling it, sure. :)

[quote name='Maklershed']"My 4th act as President of Texas will be using the Waxahachie Super Collider to slam beef into bbq sauce at supersonic speed. DELICIOUS BOOM"

:lol:[/quote]

Now that sounds fucking awesome!

[quote name='Maklershed']

[quote name='MillerTime2523']puma, its got a couple buttons.... It powers on but nothing happens and apparently has some water damage at the bottom and no back

I'd probably just toss a bunch of old school games on it , not sure what I'd use it for ATM but I'm thinking it would make for a fun project.[/QUOTE]

Don't do it man. It's gonna be more work and money than it's worth.

And fuck you teef, af1's are cool. :lol:

Tomorrow is my court room debut and I'm super nervous! I hope I don't mess up my presentation. :cry: [quote name='Liquid 2']Fake Michael Bay is out of control:

:lol:[/quote]:lol:

Nice.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Bad idea. IME shaving your junk will make you feel hotter, once it gets sweaty and clings to the side of your thigh, it's terrible. You'll have to stop wearing boxers and go back to briefs. Just wait until it starts growing back out too, talk about itchy hell.[/QUOTE]

This. I fucking hate shaving my junk, but I don't have one of those personal hair trimmers so I have to.

EDIT: On that UFC demo, do I just burn it to any old DVDR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back