HOW Many Times DO u OTT When your Going Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DT778']fucking gross. On the front page of ESPN.com there is a photoshoped picture of Aikman's face on Steve Young's body for a mock draft column they have today.[/quote]

I hate you. That article was the worst thing I've ever read, worse than StinkinLinkin posts.

Munch, do you shop at Central Market or the Farmer's Market ever?

---

Linkin, if you were to trip on ibogaine, who do you think would appear as your spirit guide: Optimus Prime, or Mike Shinoda?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Linkin, if you were to trip on ibogaine, who do you think would appear as your spirit guide: Optimus Prime, or Mike Shinoda?[/quote]

No idea what ibogaine is...but if I were trip on it...I'd hope for Optimus Prime, but with my luck, it'd be my mom.

[quote name='JolietJake']Israel Bissel? Yeah he rode for about 345 miles.[/QUOTE]

That's the name I was trying to think of.

~~~~

I never understood the big deal of 420 even though I respected it as a tradition. I am super sad I am not celebrating with the world today...

[quote name='flowery']I never understood the big deal of 420 even though I respected it as a tradition. I am super sad I am not celebrating with the world today...[/QUOTE]

I'm in. I'll burn one for you.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Target time: Wish me luck. Hoping for a $9 FarCry 2 today.[/quote]

Just got back from Target and was able to get one. Dark Mirror and Afro Samurai are still $30.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That shit is nuts...can't believe it lasts that long.[/QUOTE]

Everything after the 30th hour or so is just residual feelings fron the experience, but yeah, a 30 hour trip is bananas.

I'd try it, but I don't know about the whole permanent-change deal, even if it seems positive.
Who knows; maybe I'll be down for it later in life.

Ok. That's about enough of that.

fuck computers.

I'm going to sleep. :cry:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']4/20 and St. Patrick's Day, well for those who only celebrate to drink, are lame.

Get fucked up whenever ya want, damn it![/QUOTE]

This is truth...

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm in. I'll burn one for you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that is very kind...

~~~

I want to have a spiritual hallucinogenic trip someday.

I once had a bad trip happen while getting stoned one day.

Kinda Lame ->
My roommate, our good friend, and myself left the dorms one night to ride around the country to smoke out. The drive we take is down an old country road that goes through cornfields and such that takes about an hour or so. We smoked 2 joints and was finishing our second bowl. I always got paranoid driving through the cornfields because of Children of the Corn I always thought kids were walking around with scythes.

Well sitting in the backseat of the car my legs begin to go numb and then in the middle of my forehead goes tingly and numb. Soon my whole body starts to go numb and it feels like I am getting administered anesthesia to be put under for surgery. My whole body goes numb and I can't move and then I fall asleep. As all this happens I panic and try to figure out what is going on, my friends are just laughing and carrying on up front and I can't talk. I start to think that we wreck and the car is on fire and I am dead and this is what death is like. As soon as I 'fall asleep' I immediately wake up and can move. Craziest thing I have experienced.

Teef I feel dirty watching operation repo now that I know it's all fake. Matt and lyndah never even had any experience as repo people. I'm done watching the show now. :(

That's pretty weird, flowery.

I almost threw my stepbrother's phone out the window last night because he kept getting calls at 1 in the fucking morning.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I didn't go that far, but I stand by my statements that I did not particularly care for the film. In the hands of a more skilled director I think I would have liked it a lot more.

Mojimbo I have been thinking about checking it out since I finally saw a movie where I thought Danny McBride was funny. Since I know it is from the same director I assume he is probably just as funny.[/QUOTE]

I agree with KKKasey

[quote name='TheRock88']I still remember going to watch the first movie just for them free promo cards.[/quote]

Same. Shit was batshit insane. I heard of a radio station giving away tickets to the movie and they received over 20,000 phone calls which in return made their phone lines die.

[quote name='TheRock88']I still remember going to watch the first movie just for them free promo cards.[/quote]
I remember hearing some kids in the theater burst into tears when Mewtwo killed Ash.

[quote name='manthing']I hate you. That article was the worst thing I've ever read, worse than StinkinLinkin posts.[/quote]I didn't even bother reading it. You can tell just by looking at that picture that the article was garbage.

[quote name='zewone']This was how Man vs. Wild was ruined for me. :cry:
[/QUOTE]

It's even more hillarious now because they're required to explain when they had help or make shit up. There's like 10 "If you were really caught in the wild do this, but I'm not" moments in each episode now.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Munch, do you shop at Central Market or the Farmer's Market ever?[/QUOTE]

I've been, like, once to Central Market on Lamar. I loved their produce. Like whole foods, though, I can't afford to go there on a regular basis.

[quote name='Wolve11']Teef I feel dirty watching operation repo now that I know it's all fake. Matt and lyndah never even had any experience as repo people. I'm done watching the show now. :([/quote]I had to look it up after an episode where some dudes playing ball pulled pistols on the repo people and the white guy kept saying "WE'RE GOING TO BUST SOME CAPS ALL UP IN THAT ASS, BITCH. BACK AWAY FROM THE CAR. BACK AWAY FROM THE CAR OR I WILL BE FORCED TO BUST SOME CAPS ALL UP IN THAT BITCH ASS."

Holding his gun sideways, and you could see a little radio on his side under his muscle shirt. Not even true thugs say that corny shit. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back