HOW Many Times DO u OTT When your Going Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea try to restate your thesis in the first line and just summarize from there.

For example, "Due to blah blah blah, Plato was a douche."

I always make the last line something for the reader to think about.

Yeah that blows. I am a BS degree so those were the only English classes I needed for University Studies. My freshman year I was beyond busy with baseball so I didn't want to take it with the load of classes I already struggled with and all the time I was with baseball. Plus I was able to take the classes for free since my mom gets 6 free credit hours a semester from her work.

~~~

Why the hate on Plato?

[quote name='seanr1221']Yea try to restate your thesis in the first line and just summarize from there.

For example, "Due to blah blah blah, Plato was a douche."

I always make the last line something for the reader to think about.[/QUOTE]
Daaaaaaaaaang, I wish I could drop "Plato was a douche" in my paper. :rofl:

Thanks a lot y'all!

[quote name='flowery']Why the hate on Plato?[/QUOTE]Because his political theory legit staaaaaaaanks.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, that's why my university stopped accepting transfer credits for the entry-level English classes, since everyone was going and getting easy As at Community Colleges and then getting slammed when you have to take a required writing-intensive course your junior year.[/quote]

When I had to write papers for my business or Econ classes, I didn't have trouble.

Trouble came when I had to write a paper about a Vegan who'd rather die than eat an animal to survive in my 1st attempt at Freshman English 2.

I stayed up all night and only produced one sentence. :bomb:

Ah, at my university everyone takes the intro English course first semester (you can't even get out of it, they automatically add it your schedule) and then you have to take a research-paper-writing class your junior year. I thought the 2nd one was easier than the first, but I was also writing a research paper a week or so by my junior year.

I hate that car insurance shit. I never did it, but I think I'm going to get my new number today because the guy that had the number before me was a complete fuck up. [quote name='Jake']I give the fish a month or less.[/quote]Why? Because I keep him clean? I only feed him the best fish food and give him the best, cool water money could buy. My fish will live like a king and when its big enough I'll buy a female fish named Jake so he can kill her and I'll stomp it into oblivion instead of burying it. :nottalking:

[quote name='Liquid 2']What have I been doing with my life, woohoo? :'([/QUOTE]

Wasting it, just like I have.

So should I check out Sleepytime Gorilla Museum?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Wasting it, just like I have.

So should I check out Sleepytime Gorilla Museum?
[/QUOTE]

Dang.

YEAH!

They're incredible. Of Natural History is their best album. I made you listen to that Carla Kihlstedt solo album, right? She's on of the founding members.

She is also pregnant, which means I'm too late. :[

[quote name='Liquid 2']Dang.

YEAH!

They're incredible. Of Natural History is their best album. I made you listen to that Carla Kihlstedt solo album, right? She's on of the founding members.
[/QUOTE]

:lol: Yeah, you did. I'll get on that soon.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:lol: Yeah, you did. I'll get on that soon.[/QUOTE]
If you want an album involving Carla that people won't give you weird looks for listening to, check out her work in Tin Hat Trio.

[quote name='Liquid 2']If you want an album involving Carla that people won't give you weird looks for listening to, check out her work in Tin Hat Trio.[/QUOTE]

Already taken care of. I enjoyed it, even if it's not something I play frequently.

This is the first annoying set of calls I've gotten since about 2 summers ago a woman would call at 2 AM and would start yelling at me that I was lying about not being whoever she was looking for.

I got her to stop when I started calling her at 8 AM and yelling at her.

[quote name='lordwow']This is the first annoying set of calls I've gotten since about 2 summers ago a woman would call at 2 AM and would start yelling at me that I was lying about not being whoever she was looking for.

I got her to stop when I started calling her at 8 AM and yelling at her.[/quote]I should do that.

His sister called me yesterday and still doesn't believe that her brother (such a close family after me having this phone for three months now :whistle2:?). She kept telling me "Stop fucking with me and put him on the phone" over and over again until I realized I was wasting my time on the phone and hung up.

Well fuck this Senior Exit Exam is tomorrow night at 6 and it will be longer than originally told. Now it will be 2 hours 48 minutes of multi-choice on the computer and then 15 written questions...fuck me this going to blow.

Then Saturday is the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam in Louisville for 8 hours.

Oh and teef...

3003657153_d744a9e791.jpg

Today has so much history:

Birth of Adolf Hitler
The Curies isolate radium
Columbine
Port of Mariel exodus from Cuba
Jordan scores 63...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What's with all the strangers that follow me on Twitter?[/quote]

Some guys posted some code for a new spider that will crawl sites and look for postings of them this weekend. Prepare for major twitter spam in the upcoming weeks.

[quote name='flowery']Today has so much history:

Birth of Adolf Hitler
The Curies isolate radium
Columbine
Port of Mariel exodus from Cuba
Jordan scores 63...[/quote]

It's also the day the Federal building in Oklahoma was blown up.

He only actually rode a mile down the road anyways...that other dude done the true riding. (Also that was yesterday)

Edit: I forgot about OK City...but that was the 19th as well...crazy shit though.

I don't have monkeylist at work nor do I have him monkeylisted anyway. (Thanks Frisky)

EDIT: Ah shit its a video tutorial. I guess I'll just have to wait until I get home. :/

fucking gross. On the front page of ESPN.com there is a photoshoped picture of Aikman's face on Steve Young's body for a mock draft column they have today.

[quote name='Maklershed']I don't have monkeylist at work nor do I have him monkeylisted anyway. (Thanks Frisky)

EDIT: Ah shit its a video tutorial. I guess I'll just have to wait until I get home. :/[/quote]

In the Games & Collections:
Add a title to your wish list.
Select email alerts.
Adjust slider to your desired price.

(Pretty much.)

[quote name='Maklershed']I don't have monkeylist at work nor do I have him monkeylisted anyway. (Thanks Frisky)

EDIT: Ah shit its a video tutorial. I guess I'll just have to wait until I get home. :/[/quote]
The quick and dirty summary is to click the Receive Email Alert button on the top right portion of any game's page and then set the price point at which you'd like to be notified via email.

[quote name='flowery']He only actually rode a mile down the road anyways...that other dude done the true riding. (Also that was yesterday)

Edit: I forgot about OK City...but that was the 19th as well...crazy shit though.[/quote]
Israel Bissel? Yeah he rode for about 345 miles.

I'm kind of really mad that Operation Repo is just a bunch of reenactments. And that Amy Smart used a body double for her titty scenes in both Crank movies.

EDIT: #-o @ LinkinPrime. You really stink.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Amy Smart used a body double for her titty scenes in both Crank movies.[/quote]
I wonder why- They looked good in Road Trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back