HOW Many Times DO u OTT When your Going Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
sunshine_6-1.jpg

[quote name='lordwow']Fallout in Vegas :whee:

http://kotaku.com/5219584/[/quote]

Excited that a new Fallout is coming...a little concerned that Obsidian is working on it. They make games based on other peoples IP. They did a decent enough job with Kotor 2, despite that they had to work with Lucasarts and a horrible production cycle. And NW2 is good...but very vanilla.

Guess we'll see. It has definately come full circle, as Black Isle was the original developer on Fallout. But this really isn't the original "Black Isle" anymore.

[quote name='darthbudge']Oh that sucks man. I hope it gets better for you soon.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, sir.

[quote name='lordwow']Woohoo, just say

"You had me at hello"

Problem solved[/QUOTE]

Sounds like an awful plan!

Woohoo - make sure when talking to her you specifically refer to her as your "sorta gf". Have I ever let you down?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why is Jimmie lurking and voting on polls? :/[/quote]

Jimmie or OntheDL?

[quote name='lordwow']Woohoo, have I ever let you down?[/QUOTE]

You have a point there.

[quote name='Maklershed']Woohoo - make sure when talking to her you specifically refer to her as your "sorta gf". Have I ever let you down?[/QUOTE]

:lol: This would be the first time.

[quote name='JolietJake']Why did you put your betta in a tank of pee teef?[/quote]... :whistle2:??
[quote name='Liquid 2']Why is Jimmie lurking and voting on polls? :/[/quote]Food Network is pretty strict about video game message boards.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why is Jimmie lurking and voting on polls? :/[/quote]

Who?

[quote name='Maklershed']Jimmie or OntheDL?[/quote]

Who?

[quote name='tiredfornow']What time did you work til? 8pm? GO HOME, BABY. WAH WAH WAH. :whistle2:&

Nah, I was told to be here at 7:30 (starting trial today) and nobody is here but me and the receptionist. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

WAH WAH WAH. I get to work every day at 7:30.

wheelchair...that's funny.

~~~

So our departmental Senior Exit Exam is planned for either tonight or tomorrow at 6-8:30 PM but I haven't been told which day...

[quote name='tiredfornow']... :whistle2:??
Food Network is pretty strict about video game message boards.[/quote]The water is all yellow looking.

How on Earth does one end essays again? This is my first legit one in like 2.5 years, and I've utterly forgotten how to write a conclusion. :[

[quote name='Liquid 2']I should have specified: what's wrong with DarthPuma's post?[/QUOTE]

I really thought I was the first to respond to that post. I

[quote name='Liquid 2']I should have specified: what's wrong with DarthPuma's post?[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing. He obviously doesn't get it.

[quote name='st0neface']Oooh, rereleases of Funcrusher Plus and Internal Affairs this year![/QUOTE]

Hell yea. I knew about Internal Affairs, which will unfortunately probably be without "Simon Says", but Funcrusher Plus is news to me.

[quote name='manthing']Liquid:

Reword your intro. [/QUOTE]Oh yeah! And summarize big points, right?

:|

[quote name='st0neface']I really thought I was the first to respond to that post. I

That's fine, I don't care that much...

I took ENG 101 & 102 at a community college back home during the summer between my freshman and sophomore years. It was two of the easiest A's I have ever made. In 102 I wrote papers on the IRA and Hamas...good shit.

[quote name='manthing']Yup.

I hated writing papers too. So much that I delayed taking Freshman English 2 until my final semester. :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]That's going to be me with chemistry. :lol:

[quote name='seanr1221']Liquid, don't say, "In conclusion." :)[/QUOTE]

That's what I was going to ask about next. :lol:
The transition feels really abrupt.

[quote name='JolietJake']The water is all yellow looking.[/quote]The background is green and I guess the lighting is weird, but his water is only a few days old.

...fuck off and die alone, JolietJake. :cry:

Ya, that's why my university stopped accepting transfer credits for the entry-level English classes, since everyone was going and getting easy As at Community Colleges and then getting slammed when you have to take a required writing-intensive course your junior year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back