How many Wii games do you own?

Threes:

Zelda
Monkey Ball
Excite Truck

And my Wii should get to my house today....

(Ever notice how if you put an "s" on the end of three it doesn't even look close to a real word?)

Zelda: TP
Excite Truck
Rampage: TD

i'm getting rid of the last two.
ah well, at least they were free..

Excite Truck
Zelda
Madden
Marvel: UA
Rayman
Red Steel
Trauma Center
Wii Sports

Couple of those are going back though (only opened TC and Rayman so far.

I own 3 including Wii sports, Zelda, and Super Monkey Ball. Man, you have 14 games? That means you have a fair number of bad/crappy games. IMO, there's only a handful of games that are worth getting.

- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Call of Duty 3
- Madden '07
- Super Monkey Ball
- Wii Sports (soon, see below)

I am still waiting to get a Wii, hopefully Friday or Sunday, and bought those games to ensure I have something to play when the little beast arrives. I heard that Legend of Zelda would be scarce in this area and that has proven to be true.

Zelda
Trauma Center
Monkey Ball
Marvel UA - Will be exchanged for Metal Slug

It will be 5 when I FINALLY GET A WII!...

Yes, I'm bitter.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Wii Sports
Red Steel
dragonball z

Just Zelda and Trauma Center right now... but I'll be getting Metal Slug Anthology for sure when it comes out and maybe Splinter Cell: Double Agent (since it may end up being the best version of Ubi Soft Montreal's game.)

[quote name='Number83']Wii Sports
Zelda
Trauma Center

Why are so many going back? Forced Bundles?[/quote]I just had a ton of preorders after all the EB trade-in deals (always added the 10% extra for preorders). Some I cancelled, some I still can't make my mind up on, so after I rent a couple this week, they might get returned.

I just own the legend of zelda:TP right now, but later today i'm going to go pre-order elebits and i'm ordering Rayman:RR and Trauma Center:SO soon.

Once I get all of those and the wii i'll have 4 games and when elebits come in 5.

Wii Sports
Zelda
Trauma Center
Tony Hawk?!?!

I guess Im the only one who bought that crappy game. So far Its kinda shitty, but I think once I get used to the controller it might be a little better. The steering is weird, and the tricks system is really weird.

wii sports
cod 3
red steel
gt pro racing

having broken into cod 3 yet as I'm still working on red steel adn gt pro racing. the freakin' wii wheel is cool as hell!

T. Foolery

Trauma Center
Wii Sports

I want to go pick up more games today, but not even sure I want any of the other launch titles...

Right now:

Wii Sports
Rayman
Trauma Center
Zelda

Picking up today:
NFS: Carbon
ExciteTruck

Coming in on Dec 12th:
Elebits
Super Swing Golf

I may be preordering Wii Play today too, haven't decided yet for sure.

[quote name='Prepster']Trauma Center
Wii Sports

I want to go pick up more games today, but not even sure I want any of the other launch titles...[/quote]

i feel the same way.
i want more wii games, but nothing really good..

and the coming soon list on gamestop.com doesn't have that many great titles.
and if they are good, they're a few months away.

[quote name='JOELPATRICK']I own 3 including Wii sports, Zelda, and Super Monkey Ball. Man, you have 14 games? That means you have a fair number of bad/crappy games. IMO, there's only a handful of games that are worth getting.[/QUOTE]

fair enough, keep in mind i had several games forced on me via bundle that I already owned on 360 so i traded em in for some others.

Some games people either dont know much about or think they arent very good
for example avatar looks fun to me but not many people want it.

heres what I got so you can judge which ones you feel are good or bad if you want *not gonna bother listing the pack in game*

monster 4x4 (wanted wheel)
GT pro series (wanted 2nd wheel)
tony hawk
rampage (budget title for new system = worth playing)
zelda (2 copies)
super monkey ball
rayman
madden 07
trauma center
red steel
excite truck
dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 2

Zelda
Red Steel
Monkey Ball
Tony Hawk

I didn't open Tony Hawk and will be returning it. I opened Monkey Ball but I'm not really liking it. Gotta figure out some way to sell for a good price so I can buy something else. I'm definitely enjoying both Zelda and Red Steel.

On the way:
Trauma Center
Marvel
Call of Duty 3

Me and my bro both share the console, as of now it's Zelda and Wii Sports. He's thinking of getting Rayman real soon.

We'll probably also get Monkeyball, Red Steel, Elebits, and Swing Golf sometime in the future. I'm aiming for Elebits when it comes out if reviews are good.

[quote name='xmagxus']How many do you own?

Myself: 14 out of 21[/quote]

Hah I'm curious to know which 7 games were such utter shit that you wouldn't buy them...

Cos I'd be hard pressed to find 8 games that I wanted at launch, let alone 14.

[quote name='cyphertink']Hah I'm curious to know which 7 games were such utter shit that you wouldn't buy them...

Cos I'd be hard pressed to find 8 games that I wanted at launch, let alone 14.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I couldn't find 3 games to get at the TRU sale never mind 14.

Wii Sports, Zelda, and COD3.

I have yet to play the latter... My brother insisted we snag it. I'd like to get Rayman soon though.

Just Zelda and Rayman. I want Madden, Excite Truck, Trauma Center, Call of Duty 3, and Metal Slug, though.. ugh.

Wii Sports
Zelda
Trauma Center
Red Steel

I also had pre-ordered Excite Truck w/ store credit @ FYE.com, but for some reason they haven't shipped it yet.

Have:
Wii Sports
Red Steel
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Excite Truck

Considering:
Rayman: Raving Rabbids
Madden '07

Baloras

bread's done
Back