how much have ppl made on GPTs?

I made around $20 on Cashcrate for doing a few hours worth of offers plus a couple of daily surveys. I didn't do a whole lot since I've been busy lately. I also made nearly $15 last month. I woulda had more if all my pending offers had been approved (of which I had $25 worth in May). I dunno, doing surveys and offers for free cash is cool but this just doesn't feel quite worth it.

I made $41 my first go around on CashCrate, now struggling to make the $10 minimums every month due to $30+ pending per month. PrizeRebel and MyFaveFreebies are my favorites, easily though.

I've made

Raid The Bank - $725
My123Free - 2GB Ipod Nano
Instant Profitz - over $800
Ipodsweepstakes - 3 Silver 1GB Ipod Shuffles,1 Blue 1GB Ipod Shuffle, 1 Orange 1GB Ipod Shuffle
Satellite Sweeps- XM Sportscaster satellite Radio,Sirius satellite radio
Winzy - $5 Amazon Gift Card

PM me if your interested in any of these sites

Ive mad over 300 dollars at DealBarbiePays in about two months if you want my referal link just ask and I will also give tips. There is also many contest daily!!! so for example monthly contest winners get 500$, or every 10$ gets a ticket into the 300$,an ipod and a 200$ amazon GC in that raffle!

[quote name='JustBlaze']$10,000 and climbing weekly in ref based sites.[/QUOTE]

completely different than GPT. Theres more potential there but doest work for everyone.

Apparently.. except me.. and thousands of others on fipg, a4f, flr, referralswapper ;)

But GPT Sites?
I have made well over 200 at fusioncash, and around $1,500 in madcash4u (no longer running.. crazy ass payouts.. admin was crazy.. wonder what happened to him)

do you guys use 'real' info (aside from when the mailing address for when you get the money)? also how is the money sent? in checks or what?

im sick of filling out surveys that alot of the time dont even get through and remain pending :(

so i do a daily survey everyday if i can :D:D

Moola.com>surveys

Play a game and double your money if you lose you start over again(no cost to you) or you could just search through there site for up to 4 wheel spins a day(not a bad way to get a few bucks, doesnt pay bigtime, unless your really lucky, but for 2secs of your time you get 2cents or more lol).

If interested PM me for a invite.

bread's done
Back