How much have You Made with TRU90%+EB 2=$10...?

[quote name='Chris in Cali'][quote name='cronnos']Just so you guys know I found this list of "banned" games from trde-in special offers at EB. Most of those are part of the green tag sale:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/ads/shops/instoretradein/exclusions.asp[/quote]

After reading that list I'm not seeing how some of you are getting the great trade in credits. You're buying the games for $1.50, and that's pretty much what you get for them at EB.... It's not making any sense.[/quote]

Banned games = do not apply for this deal!
Also, we're getting extra value from the current 2 games = an extra $10 credit promotion.

[quote name='schultzed']$4 has become $33

Not good, but in Dec. and early Jan. I turned $50 into about $250.[/quote]

Cool . . . in the mail today I got a $20 instore voucher from EB :lol:

I sent in some receipts for the "Trade in 5 get $20" promo from that little coupon book in Dec.

Funny thing is that they shouldn't have qualified because I got bonus credit. The deals were trade in 4 and get a $50 game from EA (like NFS Underground 2). But I just returned the games for store credit.

im gonna buy out my TRU games this weekend (I went to get NBA STREET from them also, got a shit load of games from there, went to ebgames, so hopwfully they will still have more)

So do you guys open all these games up then so you can trade them in for store credit as used games then?
The reason I ask this is I don't wanna have 10 open copies of Primal if they won't take them.

None of the EB Games in my area are taking two of the same game at a time. They are saying it's company policy.

They also don't take EQ Adventure.

So, at the moment I have 12 Primals and 5 EQs. When I bought them, I left twice as many still sitting on the shelves.

So far, I'm $30 invested and $30 in trade-in.

[quote name='Dijital']So do you guys open all these games up then so you can trade them in for store credit as used games then?
The reason I ask this is I don't wanna have 10 open copies of Primal if they won't take them.[/quote]
This is what I did at my local used game/cd shop:

Open 1 copy, take it in. If they take it/give you a reasonable amount, come later/the next day, bring the rest in.

bread's done
Back