How much is your Cadaver worth?

Congratulations, your dead body is worth $5065!

EDIT: Of course, I went back and chose the "best" answers to get a high dollar amount. Apparently, healthy Albino child midgets with Elephantitis are worth a lot.
"Congratulations, your dead body is worth $9350!
Doesn't that make you feel great?"

[quote name='guinaevere']Can't reach the site, but I'm guessing about a nickel. Which is close to what I hope is paid for my casket. When I'm dead drop me in a cardboard box with a blankie and my teddy bear. Not that I'll need any of that when I'm dead, but Bär goes everywhere with me. That'll be his final journey.[/quote]

id pay 12k, just to bang you

[quote name='levi333']Get your cheap ass body here, I'm only worth $3605.
I'll go a nice round $3500 if anyone's interested...[/quote]
wow... you're going to die soon.

[quote name='lilboo']I guess coochies cost more these days. :applause: for you![/QUOTE]
[quote name='guinaevere']Hush, you. It's my extra long hair that gave me the edge. ;)[/QUOTE]

Extra long hair on the coochie FTW! Once again, why aren't there more girls on the internet?

But the real dilemma: Where does one sell the extra cadavers?

[quote name='Magehart']wow... you're going to die soon.[/QUOTE]

I'm not even sure what's dragging my price down. I'm a young, slender guy, never smoked, rarely drink. It must be my 99% meat diet... and the fact that I'm so far beyond blind without my contacts. Yeah, that's it...

Congratulations, your dead body is worth a Whopper and a small fry!

Crap!!!

No, im worth $5350! Not bad. I got major money for never drinking or smoking.

Actually, if you say you have Elephantitis, your value goes way up. Just because you're healthy, doesn't always mean they would want YOUR body. They would probably want diseased or freak bodies, to use for studies.

Congratulations, your dead body is worth $4440!

Doesn't that make you feel great?

Eh.. Whatever, it won't be worth that much when I'm done defeating 28 five year olds in a fight.

Congratulations, your dead body is worth $5075!Must be the constant snacking and the playing video games.

[quote name='levi333']I'm not even sure what's dragging my price down. I'm a young, slender guy, never smoked, rarely drink. It must be my 99% meat diet... and the fact that I'm so far beyond blind without my contacts. Yeah, that's it...[/quote]

That's because the more crap that's wrong with you = more money.

Mine is worth $4490.

bread's done
Back