CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
headset (PS2)
freekstyle(PS2)
jedi academy (XBOX)
rainbow six 3 (XBOX)
rtcw (XBOX)

I really am hoping 25 and my gamestop doenst tell over the phone, BTW GAMESTOP AND EBGAMES ONLY!!.................

[quote name='help1']NVM, PenguinMaster I would liek to thank you for helping me...[/quote]

leik?

Are you related to DLF by anychance?

Like someone else already mentioned, trade those games in towards a pre-order of Halo 2...then cancel the reserve after the game comes out, and apply it towards something else. (EB Games)

Otherwise, you won't be getting much from an EB or GS.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']As a rough estimate, you can check on what you MAY get for used games at www.tradestop.com ...[/quote]

You gotta be kidding. I checked out that site, and they give roughly 14 bucks for new releases.

I hate EB. Last week I tried to trade in 4 games there- they offered me $6. Gamestop (YMMV) has/had a deal where you get $10 extra credit by trading 3 next gen games. But I ended up going to FYE where I got the most ($31)

[quote name='help1']headset (PS2)
freekstyle(PS2)
jedi academy (XBOX)
rainbow six 3 (XBOX)
rtcw (XBOX)

I really am hoping 25 and my gamestop doenst tell over the phone, BTW GAMESTOP AND EBGAMES ONLY!!.................[/quote]

You'd get the most at a GameRush or GameCrazy...

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='GuilewasNK']As a rough estimate, you can check on what you MAY get for used games at www.tradestop.com ...[/quote]

You gotta be kidding. I checked out that site, and they give roughly 14 bucks for new releases.[/quote]

I used to reccommend the to people but then I saw how off they were on prices

well turns out I didnt trade in jedi (it was worth 12 and my little bro wanted to keep it )

Did the trade for GTA get 10 fro each adn got 30 for em, which isnt bad cause I bought em all for just 34 bucks

[quote name='FrankySox']What is Headset? I haven't played that game, is it pretty good?

P.S.(trakan will bite you)[/quote]

HeadSet...... HEAD SET.... USB HEADSET

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='GuilewasNK']As a rough estimate, you can check on what you MAY get for used games at www.tradestop.com ...[/quote]

You gotta be kidding. I checked out that site, and they give roughly 14 bucks for new releases.[/quote]

I said...as a rough estimate. If he is looking for credit, it should be a little higher.

Also, I traded in 7 games to Gamestop towards a Halo 2 LE pre-order. For every three games you get 30% extra credit. I don't know if that is just for Halo 2 or just a credit special they are running.

bread's done
Back