How much would you pay for a PS3 60 gig with 30+ PS2 games

Killagamer

CAGiversary!
The dude selling it has just had it fixed by Sony 2 months ago( I saw the receipt). But he wants to get rid of it to get the "Move Bundle"
for 400. I saw all the games he has, all the PS2 classics, All MGS all Gow all GTAs, SOTC/ICO, all DMC games, 2Ksports ect. All wires included and one of those Sixaxis controllers.

Should I get it????, I told him let me think about it first, 400 is kinda crazy but it is alot of stuff, how much would you pay for it???????

Used 60gb consoles are worth $300 now I think. So its about $3.33 for each game then, which is not bad, but are you actually going to play all those games? Its an ok deal I think.

I am probably not but It would be a nice collection for sure,
it seems like he transfer his PS2 era into the PS3 once it came out, he told me he just had like 5 PS3 games and mostly used it as a Blu-ray Player.

The Sony work order paper says all his PS3 had was a Disc reading issue, which probably came from all those Blu-ray movie usages. It does seem like a pretty good deal but I am not sure at 400, I need to think about this, I do have a PS3 btw I am just trying checking out his offer so maybe I can flip this later on, I am sure somebody out there wants this PS2 collection.

When it comes to bundles it's pretty easy to see a "super deal" when there isn't necessarily one.

Figure $300 for the PS3 *IF* you would buy it or can resell it easily at that price.
Determine which, if any of the games, you would have bought to play, and assign them their price (I'm thinking $50 for me for the MGS, GoW, DMC, and ICO games combined). Finally, add up how much you can get in resale or trade for the rest. If it doesn't come out to less than $400, don't go for it. It doesn't matter if a bundle includes 100 games for $100. If you can't get $1 each for them and wouldn't have bought them at $1 each (ALL of them), it's not worth it.

[quote name='helluvagood']Used 60gb consoles are worth $300 now I think. So its about $3.33 for each game then, which is not bad, but are you actually going to play all those games? Its an ok deal I think.[/QUOTE]

wow are used ps3 really that much? I guess $350 is good. if any niche rpgs in there than it should be great

Well the cheapest I saw on amazon.com for a used one was 297. I didn't spend that much time looking around so maybe you can get one for cheaper.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']wow are used ps3 really that much? I guess $350 is good. if any niche rpgs in there than it should be great[/QUOTE]

60 gigs are
but after you factor fees (which this seller does not have to pay) ...

Offer $300 cash and hopefully he will counter at $350 ...then you meet him halfway at $325 ...

IF you are talking yourself into the value of the 30 PS2 games... in other words, they are not that appealing... share with him the games are not to your liking and go back to your $300 offer and he keeps the games ...

id have him turn it on and let it run for a bit. if the fan kicks up high early on dont do it the systems on its last legs. i know you said he had a receipt for a work order but how can you be sure its for that particular console?

if you really want a bc console then get it but when it comes to major electronics its always good to buy new and theres plenty of bundles out there now so you can get all kinds of deals. and with that story about sony coming up with some kind of plug in device to allow bc on ps3s that dont have it "allegedly" id say wait if you can but if you cant go for it.

I've sold mine for like 325 bucks or something like that and mine never YLOD when I had it. What do you want to do with it once you get it? You going to keep it or sell it all? Personally, I would do it, sell it all on eBay and keep the PS2 games you want and buy a PS2 to play PS2 games, lol. You may or may not get all your money back so check out the current pricing trends.

There is a rumor that Sony might be making an add-on device to allow PS2 games to play on current PS3s, but it'sa rumor based on patents Sony filed.

bread's done
Back