How often do you run CCleaner?

Multiple times a day. If I delete something, I'll run CCleaner rather than just empty the recycle bin.

just about once a week unless i've got a bunch of crap i'm cleaning up off drives an just want the free space otherwise i don't find it necessary to do too often.

Interesting, I've been using CCleaner for clearing out all my internet stuff after surfing, usually daily, but I have neglected using it for leftover files from programs. Does it take care of the latter automatically or does that require going in and doing some configuration?

Is this program beneficial for keeping your computer clean?

I've never heard of the program but it would be nice to have something to delete junk and make my computer run faster.

[quote name='antlp89']Is this program beneficial for keeping your computer clean?

I've never heard of the program but it would be nice to have something to delete junk and make my computer run faster.[/QUOTE]

Yes. It's free & phenomenal!

I actually forget to run it for months but every once in a while I'm reminded and just clean dumps and flash.

[quote name='J7.']Interesting, I've been using CCleaner for clearing out all my internet stuff after surfing, usually daily, but I have neglected using it for leftover files from programs. Does it take care of the latter automatically or does that require going in and doing some configuration?[/QUOTE]

If you're doing it every time after you finish surfing the web, why don't you set it up for Internet Explorer or Firefox or other browsers you may use to automatically delete files after closing the browser.. It will do its job without needing to use CCleaner. It is often in the internet options settings. Saves time too.

[quote name='Samuelc79']If you're doing it every time after you finish surfing the web, why don't you set it up for Internet Explorer or Firefox or other browsers you may use to automatically delete files after closing the browser.. It will do its job without needing to use CCleaner. It is often in the internet options settings. Saves time too.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a good idea, I just checked chrome though and couldn't find it. Could find clearing history and such, but no automatic setting.

bread's done
Back