How the internet beat up an 11 year old kid

I don't agree with going after an 11 year old, because (almost) everyone is retarded at 11. But let's be honest, this thread is for the lulz.

I'm totally going to unnecessarily bump this thread in about four years, all I'm gonna say is The consequences will NEVER be the same.
:)

But I agree maybe the internet went too far, but like it was said before, she deserved to be humbled.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']This guy?: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Drp1zza

CAG's own drpizza? The one who let his cat die because he chose to spend money on a video game rather than take the cat to the vet? No one will ever be more of a train wreck than him.[/QUOTE]

oh yeah those video he did ranting about those kids beating him up at the movies were hilarious a was the halo vs cat one.

1279544540946.jpg

Normally I would think this whole situation is terrible... but of course her dad has to go and make it hilarious.

YOU DUN GOOFED!

[quote name='DV8']Wow you guys are mostly assholes. It's all funny until it happens to you or someone you know. The title fits perfectly, wow you humiliated some 11 year old kid. You want a freakin' medal? This wasn't internet justice, this was a bunch of grown ass men ruining some kids life forever. For what? Nothing, they'll go on and torment some other person in a week.

The proof that our society is heading to the shitter is all of the people that write "lol" and "She deserved" it in this thread. You guys make me sick.

/rant[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='DV8']
The proof that our society is heading to the shitter is all of the people that write "lol" and "She deserved" it in this thread. You guys make me sick.
[/QUOTE]

grandpa, i told you to stay the fuck off CAG

I have a feeling anyone saying this isn't right is under the age of 18.

This girl is 11 years old, she should not be on the internet unsupervised, let alone on a damn webcam site. The blame for this falls squarely on her parents, and their lack of parenting. She should not be allowed to dress like a skank at that age, she should not be allowed on the internet at that age at all IMO, but at the least, watch what the hell the kid is doing.

The chick is getting what she deserves.

[quote name='masked lemon']I have a feeling anyone saying this isn't right is under the age of 18.

This girl is 11 years old, she should not be on the internet unsupervised, let alone on a damn webcam site. The blame for this falls squarely on her parents, and their lack of parenting. She should not be allowed to dress like a skank at that age, she should not be allowed on the internet at that age at all IMO, but at the least, watch what the hell the kid is doing.

The chick is getting what she deserves.[/QUOTE]

So, the parents should know better, but not the 21+ year olds on 4chan sending Craigslist prostitutes to her home...? I agree the girl's internet usage should be more closely monitored (though not allowing her to be on at all is just as extreme), but this doesn't give the low-lifes stalking her a free pass. But hey, if belittling an 11 year old makes you feel like a tough guy, knock yourself out.

As for age, I'm 28. I remember doing and saying plenty of dumb shit when I was 11...some of it even got video taped. The difference is, it's on a VHS tape buried in a box somewhere, and not on the internet for the whole world to see. I wonder if we had today's technology when we were growing up, how many of us would be internet famous for looking like complete morons right now. Food for thought.

Overall, I have mixed feelings about this. I think the internet greatly overreacted when she denied being with a singer (though why she claims to be 15 on MySpace, I dunno), but her reaction to that wasn't much better. And of course, the phone calls are too much. (I think shit started on the internet should stay on the internet.)

When I was 11, the dumb things I did were mainly restricted to Magic Cards and bad trades (Sol Ring for Marton Stromgald....aiyaaaa). Things I never did: suggest using a Glock and making a "brain slushy," or hoping people get AIDS. There are clearly problems with this girl's upbringing and/or the things she chooses to surround herself with. (The lyrics of the emo singer involved are NOT PG rated.)

I'm not going to say the 11 year old should have known better, but I bet she does now. Putting aside questions of behavior, it's a lesson of why to be careful with personal information on the internet, and her bank account hasn't even been touched.

This girl is a f**king kid,its not her fault she has awful parents wtf should she do? I really don't see the humor in a kid who could basically get,raped,murdered or kidnapped to be very funny.Pathetic parents yes pathetic kid NO.

This girl is a f**king kid,its not her fault she has awful parents wtf should she do? I really don't see the humor in a kid who could basically get,raped,murdered or kidnapped, i just don't see it.Pathetic parents yes pathetic kid NO.Some of you are immature if you think pwning a 11 year is funny.

[quote name='Jay']This girl is a f**king kid,its not her fault she has awful parents wtf should she do? I really don't see the humor in a kid who could basically get,raped,murdered or kidnapped, i just don't see it.Pathetic parents yes pathetic kid NO.Some of you are immature if you think pwning a 11 year is funny.[/QUOTE]

u-mad___camron.jpg

[quote name='Jay']I really don't see the humor in a kid who could basically get,raped,murdered or kidnapped, i just don't see it.[/QUOTE]

wat

[quote name='Jay']This girl is a f**king kid,its not her fault she has awful parents wtf should she do? I really don't see the humor in a kid who could basically get,raped,murdered or kidnapped, i just don't see it.Pathetic parents yes pathetic kid NO.Some of you are immature if you think pwning a 11 year is funny.[/QUOTE]

It's not her fault she has those kinds of parents, but it is her fault for ignoring societal niceties. Besides, how old should she be before that kind of excuse is no longer valid?

I don't see the humor in rape, murder, or kidnapping, but I DO see the humor in watching someone who acts tough end up sobbing. Age has nothing to do with this.

While she doesn't deserve the hell she's getting, she brought it on herself by hard-trolling harder trolls. She's a dumb brat, her parents are oblivious idiots, and 4chan is 4chan.

I'm 31 years old. If I had an 11 year old, they wouldn't be allowed to use the internet, unless I was watching what they were doing. 11 is way too young to be doing anything on the internet besides searching google for help with your homework.

As for 4chan, you get what you deserve when you mess with them. I don't like them, but I know enough not to provoke them. This girl obviously didn't.

All this talk of craigslist prostitutes being sent to her house is just exaggeration, I seriously doubt anything would even come of it if someone did show up at her house. Sadly, Craigslist prostitutes have more common sense than this 11 year old girl.

Ello Im Jessi Toxic Slaughter. I Can Be A Bitch In The Ass If I Want To. Im Scenekore And Its Siq! Im Bi. I ♥ Pandas! I LOVE The Band Blood On The Dance Floor! Im Taken By Mah Lovely Death Matt. I Listen To Techno, Raver, Crunkcore And Screamo. Im In A Band Called Girls Get Druged! I Party Till I Pass Out And I fuck Till I Bleed. Im Meh and Only Me I Cant Be Tamed.

—Jessi Slaughter via Tumblr (her parents must be so proud)​

Here's some more food for thought, if you saw a little brat mouthing off to a bunch of adults more than this girl was doing and all of a sudden 20 grown ass men started beating the crap out her. Would you,

A. Say she had it coming and walk away.
B. Say she had it coming and point and laugh.
C. Ignore it completely.
D. Help the girl out.

Look I know you'll throw out the argument that physically beating someone up isn't the same as "e-beating" someone but she could really develop some MAJOR psychological issues which could emotionally scar her for life.

This thread and all of the other ones on the internet suggests that anonymity MAY have adverse effects on society.

[quote name='masked lemon']As for 4chan, you get what you deserve when you mess with them. I don't like them, but I know enough not to provoke them. This girl obviously didn't. [/QUOTE]

If you can't recognize the difference in your intelligence and maturity level with that of an 11 year old girl, then maybe that speaks for itself. If an 11 year old child walked up to you, acted all tough and told you they were going to kick your ass, would you beat the shit out of them to prove a point? Or would you laugh and say "crazy ass kid"? This is the same thing.

I'm not a parent(and I don't envision myself ever being one cuz my kids would get away with murder) but the lack of parenting at all by parents nowadays is just sickening.

They let their kids on the internet without some sort of safeguards so they know who they've been talking with, they let the kids post whatever on Twitter/Facebook/MySpace and they ignore their kids in general.

My one buddies' sister has 3 kids and if I've seen her actually interact and seem to care about them aside from telling them goodnight in more than two years it's a frickin' miracle. Most of the time she's just yelping at them to sit down and shut up when they're just being rambunctious and imo just being kids. Usually it's because they're disturbing mommy while she's on the phone or playing Farmville on the 'net.:roll:

I bite my lip when I'm over at their house because I go there to hang out with my friend who lives in the same house, but it's no wonder the kids seem to hang on their uncle(my friend) and me when we're there cuz that's the only real attention they seem to get.

[quote name='masked lemon']Ello Im Jessi Toxic Slaughter. I Can Be A Bitch In The Ass If I Want To. Im Scenekore And Its Siq! Im Bi. I ♥ Pandas! I LOVE The Band Blood On The Dance Floor! Im Taken By Mah Lovely Death Matt. I Listen To Techno, Raver, Crunkcore And Screamo. Im In A Band Called Girls Get Druged! I Party Till I Pass Out And I fuck Till I Bleed. Im Meh and Only Me I Cant Be Tamed.

[/QUOTE]

When I was 11, I played with action figures and rode bikes with kids in my neighborhood. Now, 11 year olds "sext" message each other and talk about partying (I'm sure those 11 year old parties are insane).

My how the world has changed (for the worse).

[quote name='SEH']When I was 11, I played with action figures and rode bikes with kids in my neighborhood. Now, 11 year olds "sext" message each other and talk about partying (I'm sure those 11 year old parties are insane).

My how the world has changed (for the worse).[/QUOTE]

I wasn't partying til I passed out or fucking til I bled, but I'm pretty sure I'd stopped playing with action figures when I was 11.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I wasn't partying til I passed out or fucking til I bled, but I'm pretty sure I'd stopped playing with action figures when I was 11.[/QUOTE]

Dont be hatin' on action figures.

[quote name='SEH']Dont be hatin' on action figures.[/QUOTE]

unless its those crappy generic ones they sell in grocery stores next to magazines and candy that come 4 to a pack. those are perfectly fine to hate on.

[quote name='lokizz']unless its those crappy generic ones they sell in grocery stores next to magazines and candy that come 4 to a pack. those are perfectly fine to hate on.[/QUOTE]

Eww...yeah, of course. Those things fucking suck.

[quote name='masked lemon']The girl already will have major issues for life just based on how shitty her parents are.

JessislaughterTROLLHER.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You are dumbest 31 year old I've ever met. I'm not even sorry to say that. Maybe it's the rage I've got holding inside of me, but for you to continually defend their actions based on the fact that she should have "known better" Holy Christ. Holy fuckING Christ. I'm sure you were contemplating quantum physics when you were 11 but I was playing with transformers and legos.

Here's a bright idea for you, let's have a little experiment. Why don't you go insult the people on 4chan. Aggravate them just as much as this girl. The goal of this experiment will be to ACT LIKE you don't know better. You'll find out how much they're fucking exaggerating then won't you.

I hope you don't have kids, I really do.

edit: I know you didn't write that (at least I hope you didn't), but the fact that you posted it means you agree with it).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lolwut?']11 year old brags about having 3 different bf's, 4chan gets n00dz and rages her, dad backtraces everyone and reports everyone to the cyber-police, everyone realizes they dun goofed.[/QUOTE]

lool

[quote name='DrSodaberg']I didn't even read it because I hate kids.[/QUOTE]

A fucking men.

[quote name='DV8']You are dumbest 31 year old I've ever met. I'm not even sorry to say that. Maybe it's the rage I've got holding inside of me, but for you to continually defend their actions based on the fact that she should have "known better" Holy Christ. Holy fuckING Christ. I'm sure you were contemplating quantum physics when you were 11 but I was playing with transformers and legos.

Here's a bright idea for you, let's have a little experiment. Why don't you go insult the people on 4chan. Aggravate them just as much as this girl. The goal of this experiment will be to ACT LIKE you don't know better. You'll find out how much they're fucking exaggerating then won't you.

I hope you don't have kids, I really do.

edit: I know you didn't write that (at least I hope you didn't), but the fact that you posted it means you agree with it).[/QUOTE]

I did not write that.

But are you seriously trying to say that it is perfectly fine for an 11 year old girl to be a camwhore, exposing herself on camera, claiming that she has 3 different boyfriends, one of them a 20 year old singer, claiming to do drugs and party, and trolling 4chan of all places?

You don't fuck with 4chan. Plain and simple.

I do not have children, I have said that in this thread already, but if I did, you'd best believe he or she would not have a computer with internet access and a fucking webcam in her bedroom, let alone in the house.

Do you condone that sort of thing? Really?

I don't agree with the extremity of 4chan's actions against this girl, but she deserves to be taught a lesson. I do agree they went too far, but to say that this girl is in the right is idiotic.

And the internet wasn't around when I was 11. I believe around that time I was building treehouses and riding bikes with my brother and 2 cousins.

[quote name='masked lemon']Ello Im Jessi Toxic Slaughter. I Can Be A Bitch In The Ass If I Want To. Im Scenekore And Its Siq! Im Bi. I ♥ Pandas! I LOVE The Band Blood On The Dance Floor! Im Taken By Mah Lovely Death Matt. I Listen To Techno, Raver, Crunkcore And Screamo. Im In A Band Called Girls Get Druged! I Party Till I Pass Out And I fuck Till I Bleed. Im Meh and Only Me I Cant Be Tamed.

[/QUOTE]

My god. Oh...my...god.

[quote name='masked lemon']I did not write that.

But are you seriously trying to say that it is perfectly fine for an 11 year old girl to be a camwhore, exposing herself on camera, claiming that she has 3 different boyfriends, one of them a 20 year old singer, claiming to do drugs and party, and trolling 4chan of all places?

You don't fuck with 4chan. Plain and simple.

I do not have children, I have said that in this thread already, but if I did, you'd best believe he or she would not have a computer with internet access and a fucking webcam in her bedroom, let alone in the house.

Do you condone that sort of thing? Really?

I don't agree with the extremity of 4chan's actions against this girl, but she deserves to be taught a lesson. I do agree they went too far, but to say that this girl is in the right is idiotic.[/QUOTE]

That's why edited my post because I KNEW, I KNEW for a fact that is what you would hide behind. Oh I didn't write that so you can't blame me... blah blah blah.

[quote name='masked lemon']I have a feeling anyone saying this isn't right is under the age of 18.

The chick is getting what she deserves. [/QUOTE]

Unfucking real. So actually you DID say you agree with what they did to that girl. THEN, you had the fucking nerve to call everyone under 18 because they didn't agree with you. I thought the generation after me was stupid... you sound like a politician.

Did I ever say what she did was right? No I didn't, do you know why? Because it isn't right. Massive parenting issues and she's a product of their problems. Kids only know what their parents teach them. So if you want to end this pathetic argument we can agree that the parents are 100% at fault.

Kids do stupid shit, kids lie to make themselves look better. What? Kids lying... nah never. See the problem is that when you were a kid you'd bullshit to your friends. Nowadays kids have a bigger audience to bullshit to and more attention to them is attention they're not getting from their parents. I won't even ask if you've taken psychology because this is common sense.

You need to grow-up and realize the world isn't the same when you were a kid and the rules are different. How the hell is someone supposed to know 4chan is a board full of pedophiles and retards? It was on Jeopardy for god's sake. They called it an image board... gee if I was 10 years old and wanted to look at images... well shit. It's on Jeopardy it must be okay.

God if you were 11 I'd understand having to explain life to you... but shit... act like an adult and realize right and wrong, if you saw someone being beat up in the street... 99% of America would probably keep on walking.

[quote name='Rasen']It's not her fault she has those kinds of parents, but it is her fault for ignoring societal niceties. Besides, how old should she be before that kind of excuse is no longer valid?

I don't see the humor in rape, murder, or kidnapping, but I DO see the humor in watching someone who acts tough end up sobbing. Age has nothing to do with this.[/QUOTE]

Age has everything to do with it, the girl is immature like all 11 year olds unless they have decent parents and in her case she doesn't and shouldn't be punish for that.I'm not condoning her actions but it is expected she is a kid.

Will it take someone arriving at her doorstop and killing and/or doing something horrible to her for some people to say she didn't deserve this.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/abraham/detail??blogid=95&entry_id=68239
She nor her family deserves this shit and anyone who says she deserves this as some kind of life lesson is sick and twisted.

People asking despicable and not trying to take the high road? To quote Eddie Murphy, "fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you. Who's next?" That pretty much summarizes my feelings here because nobody's innocent here.

[quote name='Jay']Age has everything to do with it, the girl is immature like all 11 year olds unless they have decent parents and in her case she doesn't and shouldn't be punish for that.I'm not condoning her actions but it is expected she is a kid.

Will it take someone arriving at her doorstop and killing and/or doing something horrible to her for some people to say she didn't deserve this.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/abraham/detail??blogid=95&entry_id=68239
She nor her family deserves this shit and anyone who says she deserves this as some kind of life lesson is sick and twisted.[/QUOTE]

Possibly. Here's an analogy: Let's say there's a dog barking. You can either ignore it, yell at it, or start pulling its tail. If you pull the tail enough, you'll notice that dogs get angry. So if the dog decides to bite you, do you blame the dog, yourself, or whoever was supposed to teach you not to pull on dogs' tails? (Or throw rocks at a wasp's nest)

What happened to this girl is awful, make no mistake about it. But now she's learned a lesson either her parents should have taught her, or she should have been able to figure out. Just like that Chinese girl who was mouthing off at survivors of the earthquake. (Didn't hear a lot of public sympathy for her, Chinese or otherwise.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to know what the hell 11 year olds you know that watch Jeopardy.

Most likely the same ones you try to find on stickam exposing themselves, I would imagine.

Look, the girl is 11 years old, you are supposed to be 13 to even register a Youtube account. Her parents still haven't watched any of the videos she has made. She antagonized and threatened 4chan. She and her parents are so far in the wrong, that whatever actions against her are deserved.

Did 4chan go too far by allegedly sending prostitutes to her home? Yes, although in the interview with her mother, it doesn't say anything about prostitutes actually going to her home, only that they were called. Prank calls and sending the police to her home is not too far, IMO. The girl threatened to turn them into brain slushies. That is a threat.

DV8, you are taking this way too seriously. It's as simple as this; girl fucks with 4chan, girl gets fucked with back, hard. That's what happens when you fuck with 4chan. It doesn't matter if you think it is right or wrong.

I'm done with your petty argument. Go bother someone else.

[quote name='Irukandji']If that girl killed herself I would jack off to the obituary. I would then take the rolled-up, jizz-soaked paper and beat her dad over his nose with it as I screamed "MAYBE YOU'LL GET IT RIGHT NEXT TIME!"[/QUOTE]

And do not be PM'ing me with shit like this. That is fucking disgusting.

[quote name='masked lemon']Did 4chan go too far by allegedly sending prostitutes to her home? Yes, although in the interview with her mother, it doesn't say anything about prostitutes actually going to her home, only that they were called. Prank calls and sending the police to her home is not too far, IMO. The girl threatened to turn them into brain slushies. That is a threat.

DV8, you are taking this way too seriously. It's as simple as this; girl fucks with 4chan, girl gets fucked with back, hard. That's what happens when you fuck with 4chan. It doesn't matter if you think it is right or wrong.

I'm done with your petty argument. Go bother someone else.[/QUOTE]

The articles are unclear if prostitutes were even sent to her house. They only mention the idea being tossed around.

To be clear, the girl did not mess with 4chan. She messed with the people who read her Myspace page and the faceless masses that watch Youtube, and ended up being forwarded to 4chan.

bread's done
Back