How to handle a breakup ?

Well guys so far so good, I got my job to change up my schedule, I will only be working with her one day a week instead of seven.

I am still doing the workouts, and they seem to help.

I also hate to admit this....but I finally got my GED and I believe I am going to put myself through a community college so hopefully more jobs will become available.

I am noticing all the people saying "It was only 7 months, grow a pair" and I am actually somewhat understanding that, I am only 20, yeah she might have been my first love and I know I wont ever truly forget her....But I need to just grow the fuck up. Get over it.

I dont know if its because we are seperated now or what, but my thoughts are bring back so many flaws in the relationship....She hated me on my xbox for even more than 30 minutes, what the hell is 30 minutes doing something I really enjoy going to really bother her ? fuck that, she hated when I would drink occasionally (understandable because I am only 20 I guess ?) but I was NEVER an angry drunk, it actually put me in a great laughing mood that I guess she couldnt realize, and I also hit the bongs occasionally and she definitely hated that.

I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT NOW !!!

Call some friends, grab some beer, hit the bong. Sounds like your only problem now is finding a good multi-player game.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Well guys so far so good, I got my job to change up my schedule, I will only be working with her one day a week instead of seven.

I am still doing the workouts, and they seem to help.

I also hate to admit this....but I finally got my GED and I believe I am going to put myself through a community college so hopefully more jobs will become available.

I am noticing all the people saying "It was only 7 months, grow a pair" and I am actually somewhat understanding that, I am only 20, yeah she might have been my first love and I know I wont ever truly forget her....But I need to just grow the fuck up. Get over it.

I dont know if its because we are seperated now or what, but my thoughts are bring back so many flaws in the relationship....She hated me on my xbox for even more than 30 minutes, what the hell is 30 minutes doing something I really enjoy going to really bother her ? fuck that, she hated when I would drink occasionally (understandable because I am only 20 I guess ?) but I was NEVER an angry drunk, it actually put me in a great laughing mood that I guess she couldnt realize, and I also hit the bongs occasionally and she definitely hated that.

I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT NOW !!![/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you're doing better man. I'm 22 and your story reminds of my ex when I was 18....she was my first love too but we really weren't compatible at all. I've now been in a relationship for almost 2 years and we have such a better connection....you'll find one too. If you're planning on community college then definitely talk to some of the girls in classes, they may actually surprise you :)

You're only 20. You got a lot of living and learning to do before thinking about settling down long term anyway.

Enjoy friends, date around, experience things.

[quote name='Angie7F']I say go out looking for a rebound.
Only new love can overwrite a broken heart.[/QUOTE]

On this note, don't date every vagina you see. It is dumb to do that and isn't worth the time. Sometimes sex is just sex.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Did you ever stick it in her pooper?[/QUOTE]

Came in just to see how long it took for this question.

---

Also, did she break up with you because you're in trading time out?

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I am noticing all the people saying "It was only 7 months, grow a pair" and I am actually somewhat understanding that, I am only 20, yeah she might have been my first love and I know I wont ever truly forget her....But I need to just grow the fuck up. Get over it.

I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT NOW !!![/QUOTE]
Eh, don't sweat it. Everyone feels like a bitch coming out of a relationship, because it's rough and time is the only medicine. It's also much harder to cope when you're younger because of inexperience. I would also never date a girl that doesn't like to drink, regardless of age. As long as you don't drink to get drunk, drinking is quite possibly one of the best ways to unwind with the opposite sex (well, other than sex ;)).

[quote name='usickenme']eh, just never liked him (except maybe on newsradio in small doses)
[/QUOTE]

Lol... that's the worst reason possible

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Lol... that's the worst reason possible[/QUOTE]

I agree some of his podcasts can be dull but some are very enlightening

bread's done
Back