HP Touchpad $99.99 / $149.99

osugsxr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
General Info thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302423

OnSale Reseller Rating form
- http://www.resellerratings.com/store/survey/Onsale

Check FedEx shipping status for HP shipments by reference #, use HP order # as reference #.

32GB TP Stock Checker @ BB B&M

16GB TP Stock Checker @ BB B&M

HP Folio Case Stock Checker @ BB B&M
HP Touchstone Stock Checker @ BB B&M
HP Keyboard Stock Checker @ BB B&M

[quote name='doodofdoods']Buy all 3 accessories together and save 15% on top of that. buy a 4th item and you'll save 20% off the entire order. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-...ns/pcmcat247000050015.c?id=pcmcat247000050015

Case
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Fo...362592326&skuId=2884119&st=touchpad&cp=1&lp=3

Touchstone

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+To...363391792&skuId=2884085&st=touchpad&cp=1&lp=4

Keyboard

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Wi...363391404&skuId=2883101&st=touchpad&cp=1&lp=5[/QUOTE]

Matte / Anti Glare Screen Protectors to fingerprint-proof the screen of your device:

Since everyone is asking for people to get them one when they can't find one on their own, let's try to keep the requests to this thread here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302074

-----
HP.com states that they are trying to fulfill orders and may have leftover stock

http://www.shopping.hp.com/go/touch...ight_banner_touchpad_oos_821&aoid=35252#faq_1

Also, more information on orders placed through HP.com
As of the 23th, your best bet is HP restocking if you dont have a pad.

There is also Newegg but we may have to see.

------

HP is dropping the tablet...
http://www.precentral.net/hp-begins-touchpad-liquidation-16gb-cut-99-32gb-149-1

Retailers:
Places Previously Live With Drop (SOLD OUT):
USA:
* Conn's, in-store only YMMV
* Costco No Warehouse has them
* Datavis (priced at $120 and $170) [datavis.com](Sold Out)
* Datavis on eBay [ebay.com] (Sold Out)
* Fry's (Sold Out)
* HP Home & Office - 16 GB [hp.com] (Sold Out)
* HP Home & Office - 32 GB (Sold Out)
* HP Small & Medium Business - Call at 1-866-625-0242 OR 1-(800)-277-8988 and you can place orders. You need to try couple of times for the phone to connect. They are taking orders. I just placed order for four 16gb touchpads. -- wait times > 1hr Sold Out
* J&R(Sold Out)
* MicroCenter - 16 GB(Sold Out) - Orders which were confirmed by email are being followed by cancellation emails, even in cases of ordering only 1.
* MicroCenter - 32 GB(Sold Out)
* Office Max [officemax.com] (Sold Out)
* Office Depot (Sold Out) (apply 942099541 for free $15 giftcard for lunch. Good for subway/panera bread/burger king)
* PC Richard (Sold Out)
* Radio Shack (Sold Out online, YMMV in-store)
* Sam's Club (Sold Out)
* Target (Sold Out)
* Walmart (Sold Out for online shipping, choose your local store to see if it's available for instore pickup)
* HHGregg [hhgregg.com] Sold Out

Probably any major retailer will have it, not sure of the price though!

32gb $499 drops to $149
16gb $399 drops to $99

Probably best option to be able to purchase one is going to be tomorrow morning!!

Good luck..
Have at it

Best buy
http://www.bestbuy.ca/Search/Search...re%20Site&pcname=MCCPCatalog&AllowSecure=True

now selling them!

HP site
Little help apparently from SDer's
FIRST MAKE SURE YOU DELETE ALL COOKIES AND CLEAR CACHE WITH CCLEANER OR OTHER PROGRAMS!

1. Go to https://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/register_epp.do

2. Use 2727 as code.

3. Register with any email.

4. After finished registering, close the final page/ tab

5. Click the product link in the first original post of this thread and price will change.

6. Add to cart and check out.

DO NOT USE PAYPAL! For some reason it did NOT work for me. I used Visa

Try this in case as well...best of luck to all who are interested
can call 1-866-221-4553 or order online at full price, but you will only be billed the reduced price. Not sure if the coupons will work Save30HP ($150) Save15HP, but it guarantees you will get one... I think these will be sold out by 6a EST when they reflect the price online.

COUPON CODES

$30 off $150 - use coupon code SAVE30HP (for 32GB model add a cheap filler such as paper [hp.com] and order them one at a time)

$15 off $75 - use coupon code SAVE15HP

$10 off $50 - HPSAVE10

http://hp.force.com/external/hpacademy

Register your .edu email, and then click on the appropriate link in OP (16gb or 32gb) you will see the discount, then check out for further discount($15 or $30 depending on what coupon you use)

Amazon is live!!! SOLD OUT
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=1263465782&pf_rd_i=touchpad

Originally Posted by DirkBelig
Let's clear up one thing: HP is killing their webOS DEVICES, not the OS itself. I got an email today from HP webOS Developer Relations that read:

Dear webOS developer:

We have opened the next chapter for webOS, and we understand that you must have many questions. Yesterday we announced that we will focus on the future of webOS as a software platform but we will no longer be producing webOS devices. While this was a difficult decision, it's one that will strengthen our ability to focus on further innovating with webOS as we forge our path forward. Throughout this journey, our developers will continue to be a vital part of the future of webOS.

We will continue to support, innovate and develop the webOS App Catalog. Our intent is to enhance our merchandising and presentation of your great products and to continue to build our webOS app ecosystem.

As many of you are aware, we are currently scheduled to hold many developer events around the world. We are planning to continue with these events, however, due to the recent announcements; the nature of them will change. These updates will be posted on our events registration site this coming week. We are eager to present to you the updated strategy for webOS and to hear your feedback.

Lastly, I wish to express our sincere appreciation for your ongoing support for webOS and the many teams responsible for it here at HP. This is a particularly dynamic time in the mobile industry and sometimes tough decisions need to be made about not only what to do, but also what not to do. This has been one of those times. Together with our great webOS developer community, we are confident that we will meet the challenges ahead and build momentum for optimal success.

We will be communicating with you frequently over the next few weeks and we look forward to hearing from you throughout this process.

Thanks for your support

Richard Kerris
VP webOS Developer Relations

It may be a futile, doomed effort, but they aren't killing and totally orphaning the Touchpad. Yeah, it's going to be limited, but it's ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS! A 9.7" tablet with Gorilla Glass screen for a C-note. Hell, I'm gonna get one just cuz! There's a Kindle app, so BAM!!! $100 eReader!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Make funny Youtube video=Get rich quick! Skillzzzzzzzz!!!!!! LMFAO!:D

Me's starting to think people are having fun with this whole thing and putting up fake stuff.:roll:[/QUOTE]

The site is being invade by SD so now I cant even get the page to load correctly :cold:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']If your card was charged, stop refreshing. It took my HOURS to get my confirmation. Check here to see if you have an active order.[/QUOTE]

Thank you sooo much for posting this link,
I was finally able to verify my order for a 32GB model went through the SB section. :cool:

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Am I the only one that keeps refreshing this thread just to watch the drama?[/QUOTE]

No. LOL! However, my ex has got me hooked on Tiger Woods 12. Gonna go play with him.

Hugssssssss people!!!!!!!!:D

[quote name='bigsyxxy']After hours of trying on HP SMB site, finally got a 32 GB through at about 3 AM PST. So far I have not received confirmation of any kind other than the fact that my card has been authorized for the total amount already. Did this happen for anyone else? Also, no filler or coupon codes but did have free shipping.[/QUOTE]

I think someone just recently posted a way to check if the order went through on one of the last pages but if you ordered from HP small business and didn't receive a confirmation yet and your card was charged then the way I found to check it is through this link.

http://h71016.www7.hp.com/dstore/dc...Action=OrderStatus&oi=E9CED&BEID=19701&SBLID=

As long as you know the login you created to order you can login and check if your order is there. That is how I found mine, mine is processing, so it may be cancelled and I saw my card was charged as well, chances are if it was charged an order has been created. Now good luck getting to the page because it has been on and off working I hope this helps.

On a side note what a wonderfully infuriating deal, such a good price for a decent tablet, yet everyone wants one lol so it has been so hard to land an order or find one. Man weighing a balance of not wasting all your time and asking if this one is worth it has been a challenge like no other, very few deals have that effect but ultimately it will be worth it if you can land one I'd think.

P.s. here is a link to check your order if you got an e-mail and know more information. https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl

I hope these links can be added to the OP or something so folks have an easier time because the sheer number of posts here is burying everything useful into oblivion.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']you could have saved three hours and just used your phone..[/QUOTE]

Genius! :applause:

Anywho, that's what I tried initially. But was greeted with "we are not open today" message from the sales department as far as calling them.

But that's what I placed my order on, Safarai in my iPhone. Still took a shit-ton of hours to complete the process. Never again!

Ok so I finally got to look at the order list thing and it has my order history. However it gave me this message:

"
We are unable to process your order, please contact a representative at 1-800-888-9909."

Does this mean they haven't even bothered with my order? If that's the case I hope I don't get billed for it.

Strange...Sears online has the 32 GB lowered for 150, but the 16 is still the full 400. 32 is obviously sold out, but the 16 is in stock. Wonder why or if things will be dropped.

HP small business charged my credit card, so it seems like I'll be getting one. Although, they charged me shipping when it was supposed to be free shipping. Didn't want to miss out, so I took the charge and figured I'd get it adjusted as soon as I can get a hold of someone at HP.

On another note, my local Walmart has one 32GB model in-stock. Had the lady check the price and it rang up at the $150 price. If anybody else lives in the Spencer, IN area call and have Theresa hold it for you.

[quote name='Bonesinski']Strange...Sears online has the 32 GB lowered for 150, but the 16 is still the full 400. 32 is obviously sold out, but the 16 is in stock. Wonder why or if things will be dropped.[/QUOTE]

its not instock...try to check out it will say OOS

Yeah.. I was charged shipping as well on my order (about 5$) and tax was about 11.xx ugh... wish I could've just found one in-store.

I still don't really know if I'm getting one though. I haven't checked to see if my CC was charged but the order history says
We are unable to process your order, please contact a representative at 1-800-888-9909.

Probably means I ain't getting one.

[quote name='sead21c']Genius! :applause:

Anywho, that's what I tried initially. But was greeted with "we are not open today" message from the sales department as far as calling them.

But that's what I placed my order on, Safarai in my iPhone. Still took a shit-ton of hours to complete the process. Never again![/QUOTE]

I think he meant that you could have used your cell phones web browser to do the transaction. After hours of trying on my laptop, I resorted to the phone browser and had it done in about 30 mins.

[quote name='Bonesinski']Strange...Sears online has the 32 GB lowered for 150, but the 16 is still the full 400. 32 is obviously sold out, but the 16 is in stock. Wonder why or if things will be dropped.[/QUOTE]

Sears does 3rd party selling as well. The other prices show from other vendors if check right under it itll show Sold by ALWAYSLOWEST.COM , which isnt the case lol

I'll have to call HP in the morning. I ordered one and it generated 3 pending charges on my card. At that point i'll ask if i'm getting 1 of them. If not i'll cancel all three.

Ordered a 16gb from best buy last night and went to pick it up today. Right away the person is having a hard time finding it and I'm thinking they sold it or one of the employees got it for themselves. The managers comes oves and says they didn't get it on there end even though I show him the email that is ready to be picked up. He then says they only have one left in the store a 32gb but it's 150 so I had to cough up a extra 50 bucks

[quote name='Rodster']What's so strange about it. The seller probably wants to unload it ASAP. They have a good rating. If it weren't for my HP phone call in the morning I might have bought it.[/QUOTE]

I placed an order after looking at their feedback. Hope I don't get screwed here.

[quote name='Bonesinski']I placed an order after looking at their feedback. Hope I don't get screwed here.[/QUOTE]

Same! Finally at the right place at the right time...

[quote name='IronZombie']Now I'm confused as to if I should purchase the one on Amazon. I'm still not sure if HP cancelled my order or not.[/QUOTE]

I think best bet is go with Amazon, get yourself an insurance policy LOL

I hope this is not some chinese knock-off

"About onSale
About onSale
onSale is a brand of MacMall, the #1 Apple Direct Reseller in the US. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of PC Mall, Inc., established in 1987. With annual sales of $1.13 billion, we are publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange (NASDAQ: MALL)."

From their seller page on Amazon...so...

I don't think someone trading on NASDAQ would sell knockoffs:

About Seller
About onSale onSale is a brand of MacMall, the #1 Apple Direct Reseller in the US. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of PC Mall, Inc., established in 1987. With annual sales of $1.13 billion, we are publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange (NASDAQ: MALL). onSale is dedicated to customer satisfaction. We provide a standard of customer service you have come to expect from Amazon.com and its marketplace vendors. onSale offers great deals and rapid response delivery on a wide selection of brand new notebooks, desktops, software, accessories and peripherals like storage, monitors, routers and more. All products are fully backed by authorized manufacturer warranties. We also offer low prices on manufacturer certified refurbished products. onSale has achieved the highest level of technical certification and sales authorizations from the world's most important technology companies, including HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, and many more. We have the technical...read more

Seller Help
onSale Customer Service Contact
Contact this seller Phone: 1-800-896-2011

I jumped on one, I have trust in Amazon should something go wrong (not expecting it to though).

Thanks for posting the link!

bread's done
Back