Huge Discounts @ Local Wal-Mart - Willing to pick up and ship

Rezzy

CAGiversary!
EDIT: So I went back tonight and blew half my savings on other crap. It was a good spend though. Here's the pics of the new stuff. There's still about 8 or 9 of the mice left at the store, but the two I've got pictured are spoken for. Check it out:

0221072230.jpg

This is me looking like a fool in the store:
0221072151.jpg

Hope you all enjoy!

Hey guys. I was just at Wal-Mart today and my local store has an electronics clearance aisle (lucky me!). I was perusing and I was astounded at how much stuff was slashed in price. I took a few shots thinking that if any other CAG's were interested, I'd be able to pick up the items for them + shipping. If anyone is interested, let me know. Of course YMMV so I'm willing to grab 'em for you guys while they last. I went and spent $33.xx and got Prey LCE for PC (retail 59.99), Titan Quest for PC (not sure on the retail, but must be more than 4 bucks), and a Logitech G5 Laser Mouse Battlfield 2142 LE (retail 79.99)

Here's the pictures - see what you'd like:

cagpost4.jpg

cagpost3.jpg

cagpost5.jpg

cagpost2.jpg

cagpost.jpg

and one other thing I saw there - not really a deal at all, but funny nonetheless. I give you the most genius sippy cup brand name ever:

nooby.jpg

Have fun!

FIRST DIBS - I'll buy the GW Nightfall CE if you could pick it up for me. How much would you want shipped?

EDIT: And also, if there were more Titan Quests I would like that as well ($4 bucks!!!)

[quote name='ihadFG']I'll buy the GW Nightfall CE if you could pick it up for me. How much would you want shipped?[/quote] SECOND DIBS - Yeah how much would you want for Guild Wars and/or the G5 laser mouse?

That's freaking nuts, what city is your walmart located in out of curiosity?

Tempted to ask about guild wars and lotr2 and the mouse shipped... man...

If you could, I'd really like to get the Silver 360 faceplate and the mouse. Did you say you got Titan Quest for $4 as well? Another hell of a deal. If there's any more, one of those would be sweet too. Just let me know if you can :D

Can you pick me up a Logitech G5 Laser Mouse Battlfield 2142 LE and two of those Nerf PS2 controllers?

I have Paypal

HOLY SHIT!!

Yes, please post how much you would ship for Guild Wars.

Guess I'm gonna make a trip to Walmart tomorrow.

[quote name='ihadFG']:lol: Could you imagine if this guy was at walmart with a shopping cart full of just those mice...[/QUOTE]
Better yet could you imagine him clearing all of the clearance racks into one cart...

[quote name='chunga']Better yet could you imagine him clearing all of the clearance racks into one cart...[/quote]

Or even him with more than one carts full of gaming stuff...and then going to the post office with 50 different packages. He might actually buy stuff for the first few people, but the rest are probably too late.

[quote name='ihadFG']Or even him with more than one carts full of gaming stuff...and then going to the post office with 50 different packages. He might actually buy stuff for the first few people, but the rest are probably too late.[/QUOTE]
Good thing we were part of the first few :D

Sweet shit that's a lot of responses! Well there was at least 15 mice, I think I got the last copy of Titan Quest, but to whoever it was that wanted it, I'll give it to you for that price + shipping. I'll make a trip tommorow, but I don't have a pay-pal account - i think I'll make one right now. I don't know how the hell it works, but I don't have enough money in the bank to buy all that shit. PM about what we can do for the money issue. Jesus. Glad you guys are digging this as much as I was.

Uh, OP, this isn't a deal for the general populace. This is a thread of deals you found, and you're putting out there like a deals thread.

As this is a TL-like thread, it's been moved to the Trading Forum.

My apologies. Im working on that pay-pal right now guys. I'll be heading out to wal-mart tonight to pick up whoever paypals the stuff and ill take pics to show you guys as proof of me picking it up.

[quote name='Rezzy']My apologies. Im working on that pay-pal right now guys. I'll be heading out to wal-mart tonight to pick up whoever paypals the stuff and ill take pics to show you guys as proof of me picking it up.[/QUOTE]
what is your paypal address?

Well I just made a Paypal account and signed up with the email: [email protected]

I'm assuming that's the correct one? And I was reading up - I'd have to wait the 3-4 day processing time before I could pick up the stuff because I'd need to get the money transfered into my bank. At least, thats the way I took it. Any help would be appreciated.

[quote name='Rezzy']Well I just made a Paypal account and signed up with the email: [email protected]

I'm assuming that's the correct one? And I was reading up - I'd have to wait the 3-4 day processing time before I could pick up the stuff because I'd need to get the money transfered into my bank. At least, thats the way I took it. Any help would be appreciated.[/quote]

I could send you a money order- that might be faster...or at least the same time. Or cml if you might want to trade.

The wait is typically 3 days after verification. Are you thinking of picking things up for the first to respond until the well runs dry?

I'd count all the times people have asked for a mouse but instead i'll just ask you to PM me if there is still one left.

LMAO on the sippy cups.

You're in Cali? Which Wal-Mart is this? I know of one, I think it's near Van Nuys Blvd, I might have to drive down there tomorrow. That's a wicked price for a G5 O_O.

Anyways, if it isn't, just PM me for the details, I wanna grab a couple of those :)

bread's done
Back