Huge Lowball - Starts Next Week (4-22 or 4-23 ish?) Hopefully.

:psp:

Blade Dancer (B) - 4

BlazBlue Portable (A) - 1
Ghost In The Shell SAC (A) - 11
Half Minute Hero (A) - 6
Hexyz Force (A) - 18
ZHP (A) - 8

:gba: (All Complete!)

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (B) - 7

Blade Dancer - $5

Ghost in the Shell SAC - $12

Half Minute Hero - $6

Hexyz Force - $19

ZHP - $9

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories - $8

Hey Vendetta are you planning to still put up more Strategy Guides? Saw at the bottom you were but maybe changed your mind which is cool. Thanks!

Hey Vendetta are you planning to still put up more Strategy Guides? Saw at the bottom you were but maybe changed your mind which is cool. Thanks!
I'm debating listing a few but seeing the lack of bids on a semi-rare guide (Uncharted) kinda worried me a bit. The ones I had in mind are kind of rare too. Overall I'm pleased with the bids though and might dig through my PS2 collection and sell some stuff off there. :)

I want to bid on those, but I'm also wary of the competition. At first I thought "they can't have that much money". I was wrong.

Hey, Video game collector, when you said "Shin Megami Tensei", you mean: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 CE (S), right?

Wild Arms Alter Code F $29

Hello Vendetta,

I think my bid on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team was missed. I placed a bid of $8 on it on an earlier post.

thanks for the time.

I want to bid on those, but I'm also wary of the competition. At first I thought "they can't have that much money". I was wrong.
Seriously. Nothing lowball about this now. XD Some stuff are up to ebay prices haha.
Congrats though, Vendetta. :) I'm just jelly 'cuz I'm poor.

I'll keep an eye out for anything extra you might add though. ;)

Damn, you really must like over paying for stuff. I saw this going $10 sealed at BB a few months back.

Sora Play Arts Figure (A) -$14
I worked at Best Buy and you are probably mixing it up with the Aliens Colonial Marines CE, AvP CE was released in 2010 and I never saw one with that in it.

Sora Arts Figure - $15

I worked at Best Buy and you are probably mixing it up with the Aliens Colonial Marines CE, AvP CE was released in 2010 and I never saw one with that in it.

Sora Arts Figure - $15
Oops, my bad i read that wrong. but i also saw AVP CE going for cheap too when it came out not at BB though..

Sora Arts Figure - $16

Last edited by a moderator:
Star Ocean ( C) -$ 1.00 jimijumper

Empty Cases w/Case Art and instruction booklet:

:wii: Super Mario All-Stars -$ 1.00 jimijumper

:gba: Final Fantasy Tactics (Box only, no inserts or book) -$ 1.00 jimijumper

Updated bids!  Thank you as always CAG for the support.  I may have to run another one of these at the end of May/beginning of June after I get back from vacation. :)

I would bid on something, but Goguenator is just going out bid me 45 seconds later. Good Luck Vendetta, I hope it continues to be successful and that you have another one!

Blade Dancer (B) -$6
Ghost In The Shell SAC (A) -$13
Hexyz Force (A) -$22
ZHP (A) -$12

:ds:
My World My Way (A) -$7

:gba: (All Complete!)

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (B) -$9

bread's done
Back