Huge Lowball - Starts Next Week (4-22 or 4-23 ish?) Hopefully.

Thanks for the lowball :] I saw this when it was first posted, but always wait till last minute to get my first bids in before things get to crazy with competition

*cough cough* Goguenator :p

Everyone who paid has shipped with the exception of KuHLiide due to lack of a good box where the Art Print wouldn't get fubar'ed.  DC#s are posted except for those that requested them via PM.

Sorry guys.  I had an emergency come up after I got back from my mini vacation (I posted I would be gone this last weekend, last week sometime).  I haven't forgot about you all and those who have not gotten their stuff yet will get some freebies.

Long story short, my co-worker and one of my better friends had a huge health scare when I got back.  We thought he had a mini stroke and he had all sorts of tests, so the last 3-4 days have been really scary.  Thankfully, yesterday he found out it wasn't a stroke but his neck is cranked all over the place and that is what brought about his symptoms.  So a visit to the chiropractor should hopefully solve his health scare.

So I will be shipping everything out that is paid for today.  Sorry about the delay.  It was quite scary seeing him like that, he's about 2 years younger than me too.

Holy shit, I though my PS2 collection was good. I love me some PS2 stuff, except Death by Degrees. That game was terrible.

I got a little bit of money, so I will be watching this for sure.

I'll definitely bid on PS2 games. I wouldn't put up the boxed Dragon's Quest games, though. You'd probably be better off just taking offers of them on multiple collector's sites.

Definitely would be interested in this, especially the Dragon Warrior games (depending on condition) since I lost an auction on eBay for 4 of them awhile back by a few $'s -- was it YOU? ;)

I'm sure you'll have NO problem selling any of that stuff here.  Now when you say "mostly rpgs" being what's NOT sold hopefully there are some exceptions, right? Either way, sign me up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me reiterate something though.  I'm not looking to sell the whole thing.  Just some parts of it.  Guess I shouldn't have posted the pictures. :razz:

There was only one game I was hoping you'd have in your collection that I did not, R.A.D.  It's a great collection you have, we share a very similar library.

Now that i take a good look at that stuff, I thought my PS2 library was impressive, and while it might be, you've got me beat. There's a lot there that I would be after.

Last edited by a moderator:
It makes me happy to think that ar tonelico could be in this lowball.  It makes me sad afterwards to realize there's no way in hell you'd part with it.  Still, in the off chance, that thing would be mine!

Be honest with us, Vendetta. You aren't really going to sell any of that, are you? You just posted those pictures to show off your collection and to troll us, right?

Ya dem RPGs seem great. I think everyone here wants Playboy: The Mansion. I am right to assume that the extra copies you have of Xenosaga and both the Tales game will be up in the lowball?

I may be in, we'll see what you put up. My money is not for the go-go bar, but the strip club.

Show me the assets and you get my money.

Lol

I see a lot I'd be interested in. Would definitely try to be available to bid on a few items I been wanting to add to my collection :)

bread's done
Back