Hulk: Ultimate Destruction $17.99 (used) for Gamecube at Gamestop (YMMV?)

bardockkun

Eating Hot Dogs Horizontally
Feedback
4 (100%)
Long time lurker, first time posting. Today i went by Gamestop and they had The Hulk: Ultimate Destruction for $17.99 used. I wasn't sure about this at first, so i had them do a price check to see if it was right and they said it was.

So hopefully it's like this everywhere else or shades of it becoming a Players Choice/Greatest Hit or whatever.

This game rocks, it is well worth any price under $20! Highly recommended for anyone looking for intuitive, hilariously-intense and ultraviolent action.

Hulk:UD continues the comic book game awesomeness we saw in X-Men Legends and Spiderman 2. Definitely worth it.

PS2 and XBox versions are $20 at BB, though, and since GGCs aren't yet, at least for me, difficult to find, you'd probably still get a better deal on it at BB.

That and GameSpot's review said the Cube had more slowdown, which to me is ridiculous, but I can claim the PS2 version works quite nicely.

On the whole, this is an excellent action game, surprisingly deep. Enemy AI is intense, boss battles are suitably epic, especially love some of the military one-liners. "Wings of fire, Banner! Wings of fire!"

EDIT: Most GS prices SHOULDN'T be YMMV, but I did see one EBGames charge more in store than listed online for a copy of Vampire Night with Guncon... On the whole, though, GS price drops should be easily accessed on their site and be global. Just spreading some tips to new CAGs.

I'll keep that all in mind now if i'm ever to find a good deal or something close. Since want to give something back to this site for getting me more games (and an emptier wallet).

I just picke dthis up at BlockB for $7.06. They are having a 50% off preowned this weekend and it was normally $13. It was complete as well

bread's done
Back