Humans gone in 30 years? the beginning of mass extinction

Probably because all those fish are using the oceans as their own personal bathrooms. Seriously, that's disgusting.

This just means that evolution is coming full circle. In 2 million years, dinosaurs will be sitting around their TVs watching movies about a park filled with humans that were created from fossilized DNA.

[quote name='slidecage']and then the Twinkie will rule the world[/quote]
Humans are already evolving to cope with this issue.

erich-vieth-twinkie-photos.jpg

That'd be fine if everyone but me and all the hot girls in the world went extinct. I'd have no problem repopulating the planet.. but then again it would only last one generation before everyone would be inbred.

[quote name='QiG']That'd be fine if everyone but me and all the hot girls in the world went extinct. I'd have no problem repopulating the planet.. but then again it would only last one generation before everyone would be inbred.[/quote]

And most women would be lesbians.

Climate change stuff always drives me nuts, since I never know what to believe. If this is all true, shouldn't the hole in the ozone have made places unliveable by now (or done something)? Yet, my day to day life is pretty much the same.

I have to admit, I'm far more worried about the bees dying off in droves than I am in this story. If anything, I think the bee story is truely underappreciated

Animals are known to better adapt to environmental changes than humans, so they will figure it out.

I based the above on absolutely nothing.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']And most women would be lesbians.[/quote]

Have you not seen Chasing Amy?

BANKY
What'd I tell you - she just needs the
right guy. All every woman really
wants - be it mother, senator, nun -
is some serious deep-dicking.

The Receptionist stops typing and looks at Banky,
shocked.

BANKY
(off her look)
Don't give me that look - I heard Adam
Curry say worse.

The Secretary goes back to typing. Banky shrugs at
Holden.

BANKY
That's why I can't buy lesbians.
Everyone needs dick. See, I can buy
$$$s. Bunch of guys that need dick -
just plain need it? That I get.
Dykes? Bullshit posturing. But -
live and let live, I guess.

[quote name='Eviltude']Animals are known to better adapt to environmental changes than humans, so they will figure it out.

I based the above on absolutely nothing.[/quote]

No.

Humans are at the top of the food chain for a reason. Name one animal that cooks its food regularly.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']No.

Humans are at the top of the food chain for a reason. Name one animal that cooks its food regularly.[/QUOTE]
You base our position in the food chain on the ability to cook?

I love how the OP pops in here to add doom and gloom stories every couple days, while everyone else talks about lesbians. This thread has my seal of approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Quillion']I love how the OP pops in here to add doom and gloom stories every couple days, while everyone else talks about lesbians. This thread has my seal of approval.[/quote]
:lol:

[quote name='Koggit']we'll be dead before 2040 and it wont be from pollution[/QUOTE]

Raptor Jesus will make everyone drink the koolaid?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I thought Nostradamus and the Mayan calender said we'd all be dead in 2012 anyway?[/QUOTE]

Don't tell anyone but in 2013 we'll learn the calculations were off and we have another 10 years.

bread's done
Back