Humble Bundle for Android 3 - Bonus 8/22: World of Goo, Anomaly, Osmos, EDGE

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Pay what you want for:
  • Uplink (Android version is tablet only)
  • BIT.TRIP.BEAT
  • Spacechem (Android version is tablet only)
  • FieldRunners

Beat the Average to get:
  • Spirits
  • Anomaly: Warzone Earth*
  • EDGE*
  • Osmos*
  • World of Goo*
*If you purchased the bundle prior to August 22 at 10 AM PST you get these games regardless of whether or not you beat the average.

You must pay at least $1 to get Steam keys. There's one single Steam key to unlock all Pay What You Want games, one for Spirits, and one for the bonus (*) games.

Soundtracks are available for all games. In addition to Steam you can download the games DRM-free on PC, Mac, and Linux.

You can choose how your money is split up between the developers, the Humble people, and the listed charities by using sliders in the payment area.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Weak Bonus. Undermines those who supported the earlier android bundles. Why buy this one? They all might be included in the next one as a bonus.[/QUOTE]

Humble Bundle 2 included Humble Bundle 1 as a bonus. #2 included #3 as a bonus. #4 included #3 as a bonus. So you should know its a distinct possibility. It doesn't sound like its hurt their bottom line yet. But its not guaranteed to happen every time, especially on Android or Developer bundles. But who cares? Worst case scenario you're paying like $6 to beat the average. Otherwise no other bundles included another bundle as a bonus, though some games from prior bundles have been bonuses in various other bundles. Its no skin off your teeth. Plus you can just donate it all to charity, or to the devs, and give the bundle guys the finger.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Weak Bonus. Undermines those who supported the earlier android bundles. Why buy this one? They all might be included in the next one as a bonus.[/QUOTE]

This was my first HB. I bought this day one for a dollar solely to play Fieldrunners on my android and PC and bit trip looked fun (could care less about the other two.) The bonus was a complete surprise to me. Plus, it's not called a bonus for nothing. If you knew more games were going to be added, wait and see if you want them (still less than a dollar a game to BTA.) If not, 1 dollar for 4 games is a bargin. Undermines nobody IMO. Wait for the next one if you want and hope these are in the bonus. Meanwhile I will be enjoying my games.

Of course, if you are right, buying every other HB would seem to make sense. Still, it's inexpensive enough per bundle and it's good to support the devs. I will most likely be a buyer of all future humble bundles (assuming they keep giving us quality).

[quote name='kodave']Humble Bundle 2 included Humble Bundle 1 as a bonus. #2 included #3 as a bonus. #4 included #3 as a bonus. So you should know its a distinct possibility.[/QUOTE]
They included as bonus previous non-BTA bundles, however HBfA3 includes full BTA HBfA1 bundle (without Toki Tori, but for me the thing is about paying BTA for World of Goo and after 2 months it's given "free"). I agree with V4oLDbOY. That precedent and, in my opinion, a bit too high average price and can surely hold me from buying BTA bundles in future.

At the end of the day, it's about charity. It's a great bonus for those who are new to Humble Bundle.

you guys never cease to amaze me. i paid around 7 bucks and think this is a great deal. some of you rejects would probably complain even if steam went to a dollar a game for anything.

Regarding pricing: If you like it you can go back and increase your payment later (even after the bundle is over -- I hear that you can BTA post-bundle like this).

HIB is my favorite. They were the first, which makes them feel the most honest. They have the most flexible payment scheme. Everyone wants you to pay more; some force it (high min price), HIB incentives it. Sure they are not always the strongest offerings, but they have a good track record on their offerings.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']So does anyone know when this goes live? Someone said today by the time the new steam sales go up, but nothing yet?[/QUOTE]

Lol evil

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']So does anyone know when this goes live? Someone said today by the time the new steam sales go up, but nothing yet?[/QUOTE]

I heard a rumor that it was coming soon.

[quote name='Umair56']I heard the next bundle will include 2-3 master chiefs[/QUOTE]

I heard it will include 2-3 master chefs but no chiefs.

Hey guys...how about we stop trolling people who are anticipating the release of the bundle? I hear that if we stop talking about it, the bundle will come out faster.

[quote name='Woodlands']Rock of Ages also seems like Humble material. I think Rush is a good bet too.[/QUOTE]

Ooh I've been wanting Rock of ages

[quote name='Woodlands']Rock of Ages also seems like Humble material. I think Rush is a good bet too.[/QUOTE]

It should definitely be Rock of Ages. The others mentioned have already gone free/cheap this year. ;)

bread's done
Back