Humble Bundle Thread

Only interested in Typing to Death (?) Most games were already cheap/bundled with other non-bundle games on amazon, gmg, etc.

Nice bundle though :)

Another humble bundle, another tinfoil hat charity argument.

Can't we just bitch about the games like proper CAGs?
Well, to be fair, we already have a strong reason to believe EA had ulterior motives for having Humble Bundles (they're EA after all). Sega seems to be doing it for DLC revenue and airing out some of their back catalogue since sales aren't doing it.

And Humble is guilty of plenty of sneaky things, not just for the benefit of charity, but their own bottom line. It's not completely "tinfoil".

That, and there definitely exists corruption in certain charities, Only a few years back, Red Cross were terrible at getting the money to the right people.

So, it's not all sunshine and rainbows or anything. A healthy level of scepticism is necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
The original purpose of Humble was for overpaid hipsters to feel better about wasting their money on shitty overrated indie games.
And now it's for overpaid entitled hipsters to feel better about wasting thier money on steam's version of vendor trash.

Yeah, I mean I bought the Sega Classic Games pack for $5 from Amazon, but it came with all 5 packs and 50 games so I felt that was a better value tbh.
I am still waiting for that pack to be available again. Moonwalker on Sega Genesis, never forget.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop fuck ing calling me stupid you pricks.
a.baa-Chill-dude-chill....jpg

I think you were looking for Indie Royale thread Fox. :D/
I think a game would have to be known to be considered overrated. Last time I recognized a game in IR was probably before they got bought by the Second Life people.

And now it's for overpaid entitled hipsters to feel better about wasting thier money on steam's version of vendor trash.
And to help pay their medical bills... too far?

Does anyone really care what/where/why/how these bundles exist? Motives, reasons, excuses...whatever.

Cheap games. [/end]
Because I need to know what strings are attached. Will it be my first born son? Maybe my eternal soul? Or something even more sinister my precious virginity. Come to think of it they may take my virginity in order to get my first born son.

Last edited:
Does anyone really care what/where/why/how these bundles exist? Motives, reasons, excuses...whatever.

Cheap games. [/end]
Well, it helps to stay informed on some level. You have to be somewhat accountable to where your money goes, otherwise you lose your right to complain about it later.

That said, I only said anything because the accusation of "tinfoil" came up, when that kind of dismissive thinking is intolerable in this day and age, with what we know about the corporate world.

I'll get off my soapbox now though.

Well, it helps to stay informed on some level. You have to be somewhat accountable to where your money goes, otherwise you lose your right to complain about it later.

That said, I only said anything because the accusation of "tinfoil" came up, when that kind of dismissive thinking is intolerable in this day and age, with what we know about the corporate world.

I'll get off my soapbox now though.
I agree, in theory. In practice, once the PayPal button is pressed, I don't care (enough to do anything about) where my money is going. And this is the internet. There are no prerequisites/requirements for complaining. (Though, I wish there were.)

Honestly, I think those days are over. Tony seemed to have been phoning it in for months now. At least when it came to appealing to us super cheapasses.
Sadly, I agree. I just don't want to believe it.

Another humble bundle, another tinfoil hat charity argument.

Can't we just bitch about the games like proper CAGs?
That would imply playing games. But only #fakecags play games. Catch-22.

Cheap games. [/end]
Yes. It's very important... until we get something new to bludgeon people with. Welcome to the information superhighway!

Damnit. Just did it and it didn't work. Oh well, was gonna wait 'till the end of the week, but I paid early. No big deal.
I bought earlier, but I later refreshed page because someone else claimed it bugged and they got extra codes.

Surely enough it showed unredeemed Sonic-version of code.

Hey I own all these from retail, dad got them for me for my birthday from Babbages. Are they seperate keys and DRM free?

I'm not going to buy them, just asking to see a post from myself.

bread's done
Back