Humble Bundle Thread

Is Garry's Mod even playable if you don't own any source games? I already own it on my main account, but I also own pretty much every Valve game on that account. But I was thinking of throwing the extra Garry's Mod key onto my secondary account. Over there though, it's almost entirely bundle games. So no Source games on that account.

Would that be a waste?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm.  I think I will kick in $1 now and see if anything gets added later.  I want Orcs but I'm not sure about GM and I already have SS.

Is Garry's Mod even playable if you don't own any source games? I already own it on my main account, but I also own pretty much every Valve game on that account. But I was thinking of throwing the extra Garry's Mod key onto my secondary account. Over there though, it's almost entirely bundle games. So no Source games on that account.

Would that be a waste?
No. It requires at least one source game, and you really want CS:S on the same account (quite a few of the game modes use assets from CS:S.)

Going up now. $3.85 was the lowest that I saw it at. Still have a tab open at that amount, so I'm probably just gonna buy it now.

Beat the average all to charity. I need that Serious Sam 3.

Of course I just bought Sanctum 2 the other day.  Oh well.  At least I got the season pass for 80% off!  That qualifies me for a Junior CAG membership, right?  Umm... guys?

I guess I will BTA to get Garry's Mod and hope to God that Nightsky and SPAZ are not the bonus games.

Of course I just bought Sanctum 2 the other day. Oh well. At least I got the season pass for 80% off! That qualifies me for a Junior CAG membership, right? Umm... guys?

I guess I will BTA to get Garry's Mod and hope to God that Nightsky and SPAZ are not the bonus games.
I highly doubt spaz will be a bonus game, it's actually in the weekly as we speak. SO you're 50 percent safe

Would that be a waste?

No. It requires at least one source game, and you really want CS:S on the same account (quite a few of the game modes use assets from CS:S.)
Technically there are ways around it so you could potentially play it. That said, are you ever going to play Garry's Mod on your secondary account?

I went in under the average for now, and it only mentions getting the soundtracks to OMD2 and SS3 if I BTA later. No mention of getting the actual BTA games. Has it always only mentioned the soundtracks?

fuck I HATE ORPHANS AND CHARITIES GAVE ALL MY MONEY TO THE DEVS

526181.gif

Already own everything except NS2, and I didn't buy that during the Autumn sale since my $400 laptop would have no hope of running it. It looks like the average won't be going down anytime soon though, and I'd like to lock-in my BTA price in case the bonuses are good.

All of this heming and hawing over $1, sheesh.

I can only imagine the unbridled ecstasy of someone who does't own any of the BTA games.  $4 for NS2, Sanctum 2, (we'll ignore lol Magicka), Gary's Mod(meh), Orcs Must Die 2 Complete, and Serious Sam 3?!  'dat is crazy, yo.

I can only imagine the unbridled ecstasy of someone who does't own any of the BTA games. $4 for NS2, Sanctum 2, (we'll ignore lol Magicka), Gary's Mod(meh), Orcs Must Die 2 Complete, and Serious Sam 3?! 'dat is crazy, yo.
I only had Magicka base game + SS3 already.

Jumped in namely for the rest, including the Magicka DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far only in for $1, managed to mooch an OMD2 key off someone just for the DLC since I already had the base game.  Really curious as to what bonuses they could add given how good the first wave is.

bread's done
Back