Humble Bundle Thread

[quote name="Foxhack" post="11831060" timestamp="1402424120"]How... HOW DARE YOU PUT SINBAD NEXT TO ROWAN AND MARTIN

HOW fuck ING DARE YOU

YOU MONSTER[/quote]

Don't worry, you only get Jpegs of the album covers for $1. You have to BTA for Sinbad vinyl and pay $49.99 for the high tier to get the other two. Enjoy!

I'd prefer a break and an excellent bundle afterwards, than just more so-so bundles filling time gaps while they try and put something decent together. It's also more indication that the Summer sale is starting very soon, as I'm sure Humble has some idea of when it will run and doesn't want to run stuff alongside it.
You mean the current months long break between excellent Humbles hasn't been enough for you?

I haven't read Strip Tease, but I've read a number of other Carl Hiaasen books and they're fun. That'd probably make for a good summer road trip listen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad the last couple offerings have been absent/personally unappealing, actually. I haven't been able to connect to Humble at all for the last two days.

Not much for audio books so a pass for me...OK selections though. I really hate this flat 10 dollar or whatever they have tier...it should just be min and BTA. It jacks up the price too much and usually junks the BTA level by offering more goods. Terrible practice and it just shows that Humble is not the bees knees of bundles anymore. 

Is there a problem with the site? Can't redeem any link. It don't even sent me the mail after buying the German weekly.
try again, I was having the same problem up til a minute ago trying to buy humble weekly, maybe they were doing maintenance thinking the current bundles are too crappy that noone will notice.

New Humble Weekly Bundle - Indievision:

• Omega Jam Documentary (VHX)
  • The Quiet Girl's Guide to Violence (VHX)
  • Cryptic Sea EP
  • A Virus Named Tom
  • Men With Beards (VHX)
  • Ecstasy of Order: The Tetris Masters (VHX)
  • Cinema Six (VHX)
Pay $6 or more for:

Pay $15 or more for:

Humble Store Daily Deal:

Other Humble Store sales:

New Humble Weekly Bundle - Indievision:
tumblr_lvclyqhxIr1qbunx5.gif

Can anyone confirm if the Serious Sam Pack is just one key?
It's overpriced, should be about $10 or less for everything Serious Sam. :newbie:

I'm of course assuming that you're properly valuing Videos From Youtube at $0. And if you don't I'd strike them out on the technicality of no steam key.

Well, they finally got books out of our game bundles... now they go and stick in a bunch of videos. Looks like it's time for a Humble Video Bundle tab.

tumblr_lvclyqhxIr1qbunx5.gif

It's overpriced, should be about $10 or less for everything Serious Sam. :newbie:

I'm of course assuming that you're properly valuing Videos From Youtube at $0. And if you don't I'd strike them out on the technicality of no steam key.
I was only asking because I wanted to know if I could get the Serious Sam stuff I'm missing on the cheap from people looking to sell off pieces of their bundle. Had no plan to pay $15 for it. If it's just one key though, it doesn't matter.

Guys, the weekly only sucks because the steam summer sale must be starting June 19th soon. That's the only explanation!

And here I thought I was joking all those months ago about a "Humble Documentary Bundle".

fuck you me.

New Humble Store Daily Deal:

Other Humble Store sales:

• Brazilian Pack - $37.94 $14.99 [customspoiler='This bundle contains:']Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - Windows/Mac/Linux Redeemable on Steam
    Mr. Bree+ - Windows/Mac DRM-free, Redeemable on Steam, Desura key & Soundtrack
    Overcast: Walden And the Werewolf - Windows DRM-free
    Dead Bits - Windows/Mac DRM-free
    Soul Gambler - Windows DRM-free, Soundtrack & Artbook (PDF)
    Eversion - Windows DRM-free, Windows/Linux redeemable on Steam[/customspoiler]
  • Real World Racing Bundle - $9.99 $4.99
  • Cosmic DJ - $5.99 $4.49
  • HyperSonic 4 - $9.99 $4.99
  • HassleHeart - I

I like to have each bundle listed in my order history because +1. So, I penny'd this one and all I got was A Virus Named Tom and Cryptic Sea EP. Not quite what I was expecting. When I bought the website listed a handful of movies I don't want to see in the "Pay What You Want" tier.

I know. I'm a cheap ass bastard.

Edit: So nice of Humble to update their site to say $1 min for Steam and content keys. I swear I didn't see the second part when I bought. Serves me right, I suppose.

bread's done
Back