Humble Bundle Thread

I've actually been waiting for this bundle for quite a while, since I always held off on buying these. Pretty great for a weekly bundle.

Average is going down, too.

Has any of this been bundled before? I'd swear Super House of Dead Ninjas has been bundled before, but IGBWiki doesn't seem to show anything....

I've been wondering when Volgarr would show up in a HB.

edit - actually SHoDN seems decent (plus cards :)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Do Volgarr and SHODN have any kind of leveling or upgrades for the characters, or are they just real old school platformers?
I think Volgarr is very old school and may not have that...I'll let someone else chime in on it. SHODN does have leveling, unlocking weapons, and is quite fun albeit old school. I highly recommend a controller as the timing is very important in the game.

I'm going to $1 tier maybe. I just need Super Puzzle Platformer. I want both of the 13 dollar tier but I can wait for them to be sale games. If I had none of the games though the BTA would be my choice.

Do Volgarr and SHODN have any kind of leveling or upgrades for the characters, or are they just real old school platformers?
SHODN has permanent upgrades/unlockables tied to an in-game achievement system. Volgarr is an old-school arcade side-scroller, very similar to Rygar or Ghosts 'n Goblins, with power-ups that last until you're damaged.

Both games are fantastic in their own right.

Hot damn, I don't have a single game in whole shebang. So I held off on buying a bunch of what I'd heard were quality games so I could pay less than $2 each because bundles. Hot damn, I feel bad for the industry.

Hot damn, I don't have a single game in whole shebang. So I held off on buying a bunch of what I'd heard were quality games so I could pay less than $2 each because bundles. Hot damn, I feel bad for the industry.
i seriously don't know or never heard of these Adult Swim games before (except Jazzpunk). I guess mostly they are retro platformer and I tend to pass on those.

with such low BTA, maybe i'll bite

I paid $5.10 just for that Westerado demo. All of the Adult Swim games are really good, well except for Super Comboman. Its an ok game but its got some issues.

You guys haven't figured out Snakeybro is a shill for the game companies?  They send people like him to all the deal sites to tout irresponsible spending in the hopes of encouraging others to do the same and convert some cheapasses into MSRPasses.  

My grandma paid $5.10 out of her social security check just for that Westerado demo. All of the Adult Swim games are really good, well except for Super Comboman. Its an ok game but its got some issues.
ftfy

[customspoiler=snakeybro]
Picture%209_0.preview_0.png
[/customspoiler]

Well, I went in on the BTA for the Adult Swim one and this was my first Humble purchase in months.  I'm even tempted to pay $13 for those other two games, but only because I'm paying in stolen Bitcoins.  

I didn't buy it yet!  The difference between $5.60 and $6 isn't exactly crunch time pressure.  I'll deliberate it the full week.

I'm loving the $1 tier on Humble Weekly, mainly because I don't own any of them. SHODN is a crazy fun rogue-like, so thumbs up for that one to anyone conisdering. I do want Volgarr, but the BTA makes it slightly less attractive. 

I will also profess my enjoyment of Fez in the Flash Bundle. I know it gets a lot of hate because of Phil Fish, but it is a cool game with a very nice premise.

The only thing I want from the PAX bundle is the Jamestown DLC. Even at $1 it's cheaper than buying it from Steam, will probably mull it over (don't know why considering it's one of the few games I've actually played on Steam so far..)

The only thing I want from the PAX bundle is the Jamestown DLC. Even at $1 it's cheaper than buying it from Steam, will probably mull it over (don't know why considering it's one of the few games I've actually played on Steam so far..)
The 3rd Tier is pretty good too. Very promising

Well, I went in on the BTA for the Adult Swim one and this was my first Humble purchase in months. I'm even tempted to pay $13 for those other two games, but only because I'm paying in stolen Bitcoins.
The BTA is way too high... as usual.

bread's done
Back