Skyrim (base)

Dishonored (base)

$150 tier

Wolfenstein: The New Order

The Elder Scrolls Online

$200 tier

The Evil Within

Bethesda t-shirt

I'd like to see some updates to the "Humble Library" section.

Loading 277 orders every time I open the page takes quite a while..
And they won't load if they're not in the active tab--I've taken to opening my Humble Library in a new window each time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a real good laugh loading the bundle page at 2:00 PM ET.  Just when you think the bundles can't get worse.

I feel like Humble is playing a game of limbo each week with the quality of the bundles.

Well, it's getting there. I'll pay a buck for The Inner World and Tetrobot.

VVVVVV doesn't even include the soundtracks! Come on...

And yeah, Shadowrun being in the $10 tier was dumb.

So, just when they get people back to believing they know what they're doing on the backs of the very strong Star Wars and Square Enix bundle, they go dark for two weeks on the main bundle, one of those two weeks not even bothering to put up a weekly bundle... and they come back live with this? I'd still be less than enthusiastic about this as weekly bundle, let alone a main bundle.

Sigh, Humble Grumble.

Isn't this the third or fourth time they've had a bundle with Shadowrun in the $10 tier?  You'd think by now it would be knocked down to BTA tier with Dragonfall (or w/e) out.

Meh, not paying a buck for Titan Attacks. What is it with them trying to shove Shadowrun down our throats for $10?
Shadowrun in the $10 tier is awesome. It's not nearly enough to get people to jump for that tier meaning this BTA should keep dropping.

I got a real good laugh loading the bundle page at 2:00 PM ET. Just when you think the bundles can't get worse.

I feel like Humble is playing a game of limbo each week with the quality of the bundles.
This is better than many of the Android and PC Humbles. Two new steam games in the base tier, and Titan Attacks will be really nice to have on Android.

Nope. I bought two of the Puppygames at 75% off before they hit bundles.
You could get it for free during dev's birthday. That's how I ended with mine.

Well. I thought yesterday about possibility of "PC & Android" bundle, but with "mobile bundle" tab, putting it on main site should be irrational, right?

Lowest I have is $4.11.

On the bright side they didn't do that "Pay $5 above the average" nonsense, but I'm guessing that's because they knew this one would have a low average. ;)

edit - average falling

Well. I thought yesterday about possibility of "PC & Android" bundle, but with "mobile bundle" tab, putting it on main site should be irrational, right?
Mobile rarely includes Steam keys. :(

Is everyone remembering to shove their money up their asses before buying this bundle?

If this bundle goes sub-$4, can we get another rant from the Puppygames dev?

(Bundle currently $4.04. Bundle not found?)

No. They've continued to offer PC & Android bundles even with the rise of the mobile bundles. Different beasts. They ran three of these last year and I'd be surprised if they didn't do the same this year. They always get about this same response here, too.

very strong Star Wars and Square Enix bundle
ts6JK.jpg

Agh, mobile fail.

bread's done
Back