Humble Bundle Thread

aImWau3.png

Please share your receipt here after making a BTA purchase.
Nah. We'll still either just penny in or go for $1, but we'll make sure to do so at the lowest possible BTA.

(I do want Ironclad Tactics, actually, and this is the Deluxe. Almost tempting all on its own in that tier. Let's see what gets added next week.)

Last edited by a moderator:
No. They've continued to offer PC & Android bundles even with the rise of the mobile bundles. Different beasts. They ran three of these last year and I'd be surprised if they didn't do the same this year. They always get about this same response here, too.
Right. I didn't buy last two ones, so I've forgotten where they belong and how bad they were.

I don't even think I want Ironclad Tactics.  Already have Costume Quest and the other $1 tier games look awful.  So it's one big mystery.  And the bonus stuff will probably be more Double Fine poop.

Is it worth $10 if i dont own any of these? Shadowrun is the only one I REALLY want to play, but the rest dont seem terrible...
No.

Shadowrun has been already -90% off on Steam. Way more cheaper than BTA to $10 price.

Is it worth $10 if i dont own any of these? Shadowrun is the only one I REALLY want to play, but the rest dont seem terrible...
No, it's not. Shadowrun has been on sale on Steam for $1.50 and $2.99 for Android on the Play Store. The other games are good, and are a good value if you don't have any of them, but that $10 tier is a skip.

If we penny in, do we pay what the BTA was when we penny'd in to get the BTA games?
Yes.

says MORE GAMES COMING SOON. Games as more then one, but i doubt more then one gets added next week
Why would you think that? The PC & Android bundles always get multiple add-ons. I'd expect at least three, but expect repeats from previous PC & Android bundles.

The neat art has kept Ironclad Tactics in my mind for a long while, but looking at the gameplay... keep that mobile-looking trash out of my Steam BTA tier.

No, it's not. Shadowrun has been on sale on Steam for $1.50 and $2.99 for Android on the Play Store. The other games are good, and are a good value if you don't have any of them, but that $10 tier is a skip.

Yes.
I'm pretty sure Shadowrun base has been $0.99 on Android. I remember splashing out a buck for it.

Dollared in at 3.86.

Now watch this go even lower.
If you felt that way you shoulda pennied.

Apparently when you add Ironclad Tactics to your Steam library you get an inventory gift copy of SpaceChem + DLC.

Sources: Reddit & the Humble Bundle Info section

Apparently when you add Ironclad Tactics to your Steam library you get an inventory gift copy of SpaceChem + DLC.

Sources: Reddit
It's written on Humble Bundle page too :p

"

The digital deluxe edition of Ironclad Tactics includes the following (NOTE: the deluxe edition is only available to be played on Steam):

• The Rise of Dmitry, the first add-on campaign for Ironclad Tactics. Explore the backstory of Dmitry, and unlock his fearsome army by completing new missions against new foes. Also included is the "Fort Phantom Ridge" gauntlet mission, a six-stage battle set in Dmitry's greatest factory-fort.
  • Blood and Ironclads, the upcoming add-on campaign for Ironclad Tactics about the Franco-Prussian war... with ironclads! (Unlocked when released.)
  • A high-quality digital artbook with concept art, designs, and commentary from the Zachtronics team.
  • A printable papercraft model of an ironclad that you can print out and assemble.
  • The Ironclad Tactics OST, with music by Evan Le Ny and Farewell to the Woods.
  • A giftable copy of SpaceChem (only on Steam)
  • A giftable copy of SpaceChem: 63 Corvi (only on Steam)
(NOTE: Ironclad Tactics Deluxe Edition is only available on Steam and DRM-free for Windows, Mac, and Linux. The Android version of this game is simply Ironclad Tactics.)"

It's written on Humble Bundle page too :p

"

The digital deluxe edition of Ironclad Tactics includes the following (NOTE: the deluxe edition is only available to be played on Steam):

• The Rise of Dmitry, the first add-on campaign for Ironclad Tactics. Explore the backstory of Dmitry, and unlock his fearsome army by completing new missions against new foes. Also included is the "Fort Phantom Ridge" gauntlet mission, a six-stage battle set in Dmitry's greatest factory-fort.
  • Blood and Ironclads, the upcoming add-on campaign for Ironclad Tactics about the Franco-Prussian war... with ironclads! (Unlocked when released.)
  • A high-quality digital artbook with concept art, designs, and commentary from the Zachtronics team.
  • A printable papercraft model of an ironclad that you can print out and assemble.
  • The Ironclad Tactics OST, with music by Evan Le Ny and Farewell to the Woods.
  • A giftable copy of SpaceChem (only on Steam)
  • A giftable copy of SpaceChem: 63 Corvi (only on Steam)
(NOTE: Ironclad Tactics Deluxe Edition is only available on Steam and DRM-free for Windows, Mac, and Linux. The Android version of this game is simply Ironclad Tactics.)"
People actually read those things? Who's got time for that? :p

bread's done
Back