Humble Bundle Thread

I think Amazon keys all redeemed for the full game. The same thing happened to Supreme Commander redeeming for SC: Gold. Is it ineptitude on the behalf of Amazon or a feature -- you decide!
Neither. Some sets of Supreme Commander keys also activated the expansion - even retail keys. But not -all- of them did. Whoever added the keys to Steam's database messed up.

I think Amazon keys all redeemed for the full game. The same thing happened to Supreme Commander redeeming for SC: Gold. Is it ineptitude on the behalf of Amazon or a feature -- you decide!
Well for Renegade Ops they deliberately did that as an apology to the early buys (for... being late?)...

Even the SC keys from the THQ store... SC or SC:FA activated SC Gold.

FYI the DLC for Renegade Ops isn't something you want to pass on if you like the main game. +3 extra missions (the main game has 9) and 2 very good characters.

H6ZF5Pp.jpg

I've been incredibly amused at the number of, otherwise respectable, CAGs who have solo-bought Prison Architect since HIB 12 in September... I remember paying an incremental ~$2.30 for it over BTA.

tumblr_inline_nc07p3BtHJ1r09qkf.png

I've been incredibly amused at the number of, otherwise respectable, CAGs who have solo-bought Prison Architect since HIB 12 in September... I remember paying an incremental ~$2.30 for it over BTA.

This one was especially funny because the best game was in the base tier.

Also, Roundabout is on sale. Everyone buy Roundabout.

Bought Renegade Ops, and Steam doesn't show any DLC as owned. Bought it on Mac, so I won't be able to install and run until later to see if that'll change anything, but I doubt it.
Upon further installation, still no DLC. Gives me time to play through the first 9 missions and wait for a sale.

I bought Renegade Ops a long time ago when Tony was doing Amazon deals.  Seemed like a fun enough game but the controls killed it for me.  One of those things were M+K were good for some things and a controller was good for others.  Going with either one was unsatisfactory.

I bought Renegade Ops a long time ago when Tony was doing Amazon deals. Seemed like a fun enough game but the controls killed it for me. One of those things were M+K were good for some things and a controller was good for others. Going with either one was unsatisfactory.
why not use both?

photo-1024x768.jpg

I remember trying to convince people to buy it...a lot didnt want to because "ewwwww 10 dollar tier" even though that was the best deal we were going to see for a pretty long time, most likely.

I remember trying to convince people to buy it...a lot didnt want to because "ewwwww 10 dollar tier" even though that was the best deal we were going to see for a pretty long time, most likely.
it was the best deal by far. I rarely bought Tier 3 but that was no brainer. Same goes for the Star Wars bundle

Humble is the only one that can offer AAA quality in their bundle.

Wow. I wish I had been looking at PC Humble Bundles at that time. That may be the best Humble Bundle I've ever seen.

So, I did a little looking at the Humble Sale, and found that Renegade Ops isn't the only title for $1.

The Bridge (DRM-free and Steam) is $0.89, Psychonauts (DRM-free and Steam) is $0.99, as is Solar Flux (DRM-free and Steam), Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord (DRM-free and Steam) and System Shock 2 (Steam-only).

A little over $1 but the Commandos Collection is 90% off at $1.29 (4-games, DRM-free and Steam, DRM-free versions apparently work better), and Trine: Enchanted and Antichamber are also 90% off (DRM-free and Steam).

But yeah, there's a surprising amount of games at 75% off or more. I think most of them have been bundled already, but if you missed a bundle, there ya go.

Since there's no "sort by price" option, here's the next best thing. -> https://www.humblebundle.com/store/search/sort/discount

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that from Stardust Crusaders Egypt? I haven't made it that far in the series yet. :(

The only reason to like The Bangles is because of Susanna Hoffs, who was easily the hottest Bangle and is still hot at 55.
Yeah, it's the first Stardust Crusaders ending. Also agreed, Susanna Hoffs is a babe, and might actually be immortal. Those cover albums she did with Matthew Sweet are pretty good too.

And Manic Monday is alright I guess.

So, I did a little looking at the Humble Sale, and found that Renegade Ops isn't the only title for $1.

The Bridge (DRM-free and Steam) is $0.89, Psychonauts (DRM-free and Steam) is $0.99, as is Solar Flux (DRM-free and Steam), Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord (DRM-free and Steam) and System Shock 2 (Steam-only).
If only Shadowrun: Dragonfall was 99 cents.... ;)

I feel like I owe it to myself to finally play a System Shock game. Might need to grab it.

The Bridge looks kind of interesting too.
System Shock 2 is a bit dated (obviously); and its graphics really haven't aged well, but if you can get past that the game plays fine. Be sure to look in to mods, there are graphic mods out there. Even for its time the graphics weren't that great, so the mods help. I need to play that soon, started it a long time ago and played a few hours and got sidetracked.

Honestly that was the only main humble bundle I passed on. I owned every game except Prison Architect....I'm just not much for place management games.

I feel crazy for thinking of getting the HOMM bundle for 3 games (Dark Messiah, Might and Magic X Legacy + DLC, HOMM6 non gold expansion). I own the rest on GOG and already have HOMM6 gold (paid way too much on Amazon). I really just want the Dark Messiah (game looks excellent) and the rest for completionist sake, but I should just wait on sale prices for those.

I feel crazy for thinking of getting the HOMM bundle for 3 games (Dark Messiah, Might and Magic X Legacy + DLC, HOMM6 non gold expansion). I own the rest on GOG and already have HOMM6 gold (paid way too much on Amazon). I really just want the Dark Messiah (game looks excellent) and the rest for completionist sake, but I should just wait on sale prices for those.
My decision was.... hmm $15 to MSF for Nepal Earthquake relief... and I get some games. I didn't try to quant this one out. I have spare Dark Messiah key if you'd like it.

A little over $1 but the Commandos Collection is 90% off at $1.29 (4-games, DRM-free and Steam, DRM-free versions apparently work better), and Trine: Enchanted and Antichamber are also 90% off (DRM-free and Steam).

But yeah, there's a surprising amount of games at 75% off or more. I think most of them have been bundled already, but if you missed a bundle, there ya go.

Since there's no "sort by price" option, here's the next best thing. -> https://www.humblebundle.com/store/search/sort/discount
A Story About My Uncle is at an historical low @ $2.59 too

A Story About My Uncle I bet will be in a future Humble Weekly. It's the perfect game for that. 

Charity is good for the Might and Magic bundle....uggg I'll think on it....still have a few days. The ones i'm missing are such low wants too haha....most of the new Might and Magic stuff doesn't seem to have the magic of the older stuff *pun intended*.

Because I have 3 damned IGN accounts and not a one of them glitched out with permanent Prime even though I did it the same time the rest of u gaiz did.

IGN hatz me.

bread's done
Back