Humble Bundle Thread

Some new decent sales (if you missed bundles):

Nihilumbra - $0.79 (Steam & DRM-free)

Eador: Masters of the Broken World - Allied Forces DLC - $0.59 (Steam & DRM-free)

Guns of Icarus Online - $2.24 (Steam)

The Novelist - $2.24 (Steam & DRM-free)

Eador: Masters of the Broken World - $2.99 (Steam & GOG & DRM-free)

Democracy 3 - $4.99 (Steam & Mozilla & DRM-free)

Democracy 3: Social Engineering - $1.24 (Steam & DRM-free)

Also Alan Wake games are 80% off.

And for a quick laugh

Planetary Annihilation - $5.99 (Steam)

Shank 2 is tempting for $2.49. Been wanting the Xbox 360 version but it never seems to go on sale.

I would guess the PC version is controller friendly (without manual mapping)?

Shank 2 is tempting for $2.49. Been wanting the Xbox 360 version but it never seems to go on sale.

I would guess the PC version is controller friendly (without manual mapping)?
It's been in a few bundles at this point, so you might be able to score a spare from someone (not sure I have any doubles though).

Either that or just wait for another one. If you're dying to play it in the meantime and don't mind lack of Steam, I think a DRM-free version was provided with the bundles.

Double post, but some other sale highlights (outside of Kalypso which has a bunch of 80 - 90% off discounts)

VVVVVV - $0.49 (Steam & DRM-free)

About Love, Hate and the other ones - $0.69 (Steam-only)

Silent Service 2 - $0.69 (Steam-only)

The Binding of Isaac & Wrath of Lamb DLC - $0.79 (Steam & DRM-free)

Stealth Bastard Deluxe - $0.99 (Steam & Android & DRM-free)

Poof vs the Cursed Kitty (listed as Poof on Steam) - $1.04 (Steam & DRM-free)

Evoland - $1.99 (Steam & DRM-free)

Ittle Dew - $1.99 (Steam & Android & DRM-free)

Beatbuddy - $1.99 (Steam & DRM-free)

Universe Sandbox - $1.99 (Steam & DRM-free)

Outlast - $3.99 (Steam & DRM-free)

Laugh of the Day:

Orborun - $1.49 (Steam & DRM-free) 

It's in a pack with 9 other games over at GMG for a total of 50 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
PSA: Just because tebow has spent an inordinate amount of time playing DARK, that doesn't make it a good game. I see it's on sale for $5.99, 85% off, on the Humble Store, but it's bad. It's quite bad. Stealth is fine, but the enemies are really stupid and the story is boring. The levels are also pretty big considering how often you have to sneak around. And there are no checkpoints, so if you kill everyone and get caught by the last guard, you have to restart the level.

Stealth Bastard Deluxe - $0.99 (Steam & Android & DRM-free)
I'm sure most people have this, but it's a great game. It can get kind of difficult in spots, but it's always fair. I finished the game, but I still need to finish the DLC. Speaking of DLC, it is quite substantial and it does introduce new mechanics -- so it's not just more of the exact same thing. I'd still wait for it to go on sale.

Looking forward to getting the new game on sale this winter in a bundle.

I used to be like you, then someone showed me church of fudge.
XOtEV.jpg

Since no one mentioned it specifically, I will. The DARK DLC is 80% off ($0.99) which I think is the lowest it's been?
It's been slightly cheaper at Nuuvem (Base price is 10 Real, which is about 3.30 at current rates, so 2 Real is like 66 cents.) But if you don't want to wait for the Brazilians to put it on sale, that's good. I might go for it.

Thanks! Finally picked up Isaac. I've somehow missed the bundles this one was in.
awesome game and an insane value at 79 cents. Even though it's been in multiple bundles and really cheap a bunch of times, every sale it's one of the better values due to the combination of high quality game and length of play you can get out of it. I bought boi + wrath of the lamb for i think 1.24 a few years ago, and have since gotten around 55 hours out of it. really good deal.

PSA: Just because tebow has spent an inordinate amount of time playing DARK, that doesn't make it a good game.
False. This is a great game. So is Aliens: Colonial Marines, which Tebow has about 2300 hours in.

I'm thinking about getting Sleeping Dogs at $7.50. I also noticed that when I bought the other games there was a bittorrent option to alleviate the pain of downloading all at once. Is there an option for this game?

Omerta - City of Gangsters is in this sale for $2.99 ($4.49 for the Gold version) and is a very enjoyable game if you're into turn-based strategy combat games ala X-Com, Shadowrun, Jagged Alliance
Wow, all this time and I never realized Omerta was TBS. I think I had a key for it from GMG ages ago that I sold or something. Wait no, that was Mafia 2. Well, now it's on my wishlist.

I'm thinking about getting Sleeping Dogs at $7.50. I also noticed that when I bought the other games there was a bittorrent option to alleviate the pain of downloading all at once. Is there an option for this game?
I don't know about that, but Sleeping Dogs is great and you should definitely get it. Most people here would agree, although $7.50 isn't the best price. Easily worth it, though, and at least with the definitive edition you get all the DLC.

Sleeping Dogs has been one of my favorite recent open world games. The price is perfect for the complete package. I even found it better than GTA V, but I only played that about 10 hours so I haven't done too much. Great fighting engine, cool character and just good game. I hope we get a real sequel someday, though I will likely try Triad Wars someday.....

i was in the alpha for triad wars its pretty horrible, like a facebook game / f2p korean MMO.  Just terrible controls, no story, and basically just a sandbox for you to run around killing other people in 3d person hong kong

New Humble Bundle - Paradox:

• War of the Roses: Kingmaker
  • Magicka
  • Magicka: Other Side of the Coin + Horror Props Item Pack
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Victoria II
  • Magicka Wizard Wars Paradox Platypus Robe
  • "Helping Heart" Paradox Forum Icon
Beat the Average for:

• Hearts of Iron III
  • Impire
  • Crusader Kings II
  • CK II: Sons of Abraham
  • Paradox Interactive Music Hits! - Platypus Edition
Pay $10 or more for:

• Europa Universalis IV
  • EU IV Conquest of Paradise
Humble Store Spring Sale (Day 5):

New Flash Sale (Ends at 10PM Pacific Time):

New $1 Daily Deal:

• More Daily Deals here
  • Yesterday's Deals still available here

New Humble Bundle - Paradox:

• War of the Roses: Kingmaker
  • Magicka + DLC's
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Victoria II
  • Magicka Wizard Wars Paradox Platypus Robe
  • "Helping Heart" Paradox Forum Icon
Beat the Average for:

• Hearts of Iron III
  • Impire
  • Crusader Kings II + DLC
  • Paradox Interactive Music Hits! - Platypus Edition
Pay $10 or more for:

• Europa Universalis IV
  • EU IV Conquest of Paradise
Humble Store Spring Sale (Day 5):

New Flash Sale (Ends at 10PM Pacific Time):

New $1 Daily Deal:

• More Daily Deals here
  • Yesterday's Deals still available here

They couldn't even be arsed to give us Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Deluxe?

Magicka, Victoria, Hearts of Iron, Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis are DLC suckfests. No way in hell I'm paying money for this crap.

bread's done
Back