Humble Bundle Thread

So I never knew what Rifftrax was until now, it's basically youtube "Let's play" but with movies? Why the fuck would anyone pay money for that?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I never knew what Rifftrax was until now, it's basically youtube "Let's play" but with movies? Why the fuck would anyone pay money for that?
because it takes money to make things... even if it isn't you that wants it. edit - my last line didn't make much sense other then the fact that if someone is a fan of something, they will pay for it. If you aren't a fan, then you shouldn't worry about why anyone is paying money for it. There are costs associated with producing things like Rifftrax that not everyone will know or understand (server hosting/maintenance is one of those things, royalties/licenses).

Who is ordering the Humble Monthly for January 2016?  I bet it's going to be a super awesome one to kick 2016 off and all you morans who don't pre-order will feel like dumbassbros.  

It's a cult and we're not allowed to leave. I may or may not have went full spoderman on the MST3K kickstarter.

I admit to not cancelling my Humble Monthly for January. It works reasonably well for those of us with smallish libraries. Only dupe I have gotten so far was Rust and I could probably trade it for a couple case keys easily enough.

I admit to not cancelling my Humble Monthly for January. It works reasonably well for those of us with smallish libraries. Only dupe I have gotten so far was Rust and I could probably trade it for a couple case keys easily enough.
too bad, payday 2 is messed up big time when the lead guy left the company.. or else I would have left Insurgency and play Payday 2.

well looks like the BTA jumped up to $5.4x.  For future reference, if somone contributes an amount higher than the average at the time but the average increases when the bundle ends, does the person still get the BTA bonuses?

well looks like the BTA jumped up to $5.4x. For future reference, if somone contributes an amount higher than the average at the time but the average increases when the bundle ends, does the person still get the BTA bonuses?
Yeah. That person would be all set.

All you need to do is beat the average at the time of your purchase.

hmmm,  alien isolation seems too good for humble monthly as its still basically $12, how sure is that prediction?

I dont have paypay2 either.  Ill have to create another account to get it as I moraned the first montly.

hmmm, alien isolation seems too good for humble monthly as its still basically $12, how sure is that prediction?

I dont have paypay2 either. Ill have to create another account to get it as I moraned the first montly.
99%? It's been leaked with a screenshot. Could be faked, but I doubt it. There's been a Sega game in every bundle so far, so Alien Isolation seems likely.

Also, the lowest price for alien isolation is $10. Same as Rust when it was included last month. Looks reasonable to me.

That said, if you want alien isolation and that is all I would just wait for them to release the monthly. I wouldn't be surprised to see people trading it for 2 CS:GO case keys.

Also, the lowest price for alien isolation is $10. Same as Rust when it was included last month. Looks reasonable to me.

That said, if you want alien isolation and that is all I would just wait for them to release the monthly. I wouldn't be surprised to see people trading it for 2 CS:GO case keys.
Lowest price for Alien Isolation was $0.99 from the AMD code glitch on Newegg. inb4 "it doesn't count because it was a glitch!"

Want to know why the Humble monthly is so successful? Because people can't read.

hbj.png

Want to know why the Humble monthly is so successful? Because people can't read.

hbj.png
Always wondering how people see those pics posted on CAG.

Left click and nothing happened. Open in other tab, It's still too small for me(180x148) that I can't really get things on it.

Can someone help me with this? :pray:

al'ight,  color me moran x2,  i bit on this month.  I dont own payday2, so that and alien isolation would be an ok deal,  if any of the other games are decent it might be a win. 

Always wondering how people see those pics posted on CAG.

Left click and nothing happened. Open in other tab, It's still too small for me(180x148) that I can't really get things on it.

Can someone help me with this? :pray:
Uh.. use Chrome? I don't know what to tell you, sounds like something is blocking pics for you.

Works fine in Firefox too. Must be using Avant.
Using Chrome 47.0.2526.106 m (64-bit)

After disabling all the addons it still doesn't work.

Tried other browsers like Firefox and IE11, still no luck.

I guess CAG forum system hates me :cry:

Using Chrome 47.0.2526.106 m (64-bit)

After disabling all the addons it still doesn't work.

Tried other browsers like Firefox and IE11, still no luck.

I guess CAG forum system hates me :cry:
iJdkMv.gif

No idea what to tell you. If you upload pics directly to your user profile and share them in a post or upload pics into a post, it'll usually be smaller than normal.

Humble Monthly - January 2016

• The Talos Principle
  • The Masterplan
  • Mushroom 11
  • Grim Fandango Remastered
  • Spelunky
  • A Fistful of Gun

fuck , I regret not getting this. I thought that other poster was joking about Talos and Grim being included. Those two plus Alien Isolation alone make it a great bundle.

edit - Alien Isolation isn't included in the January Monthly, but rather is an early unlock for February's bundle. I guess Humble changed things up a bit.

Humble Monthly - January 2016

• Alien Isolation
  • The Talos Principle
  • The Masterplan
  • Mushroom 11
  • Grim Fandango Remastered
  • Spelunky
  • A Fistful of Gun
fuck , I regret not getting this. I thought that other poster was joking about Talos and Grim being included. Those two plus Alien Isolation alone make it a great bundle.
I don't see alien in my bundle. All I see is that it is offered if you pay now for February's bundle.

Hey guys, the Monthly is a pretty good numbered HIB. Glad you all bought those crap indie games so they can get in a base tier later this year.

Also, Alien Isolation isn't in it.

wow, if thats the case score!  only have fistful of gun.   Wanted alien, payday2, grim.  Masterplan and mushroom are something ill at least try out, everyone is jacking off to talos,  so ill probably play that too.

Lol'd at Alien Isolation scam. Glad I didn't buy it.

Next bundle will be Alien Isolation and fucking nothing.

Good job Humble Bundle.

Great bundle for me, only had spelunky! Keep getting an error when trying to pay now for the next bundle. I can't believe people are still upset over these bundles, the last two have been great, while the first one was a little disappointing.

bread's done
Back