Humble Bundle Thread

I subbed too, so you can be sure there'll be either Angry Birds or Plants vs Zombies for Android in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Humble Ubisoft Bundle

lIK8uGH.png

$1

• Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
  • Grow Home
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
  • Rayman Origins
    vVoyUXI.png
BTA (lowest ~$4.44)

• Far Cry 3
    vVoyUXI.png
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Blacklist™
    vVoyUXI.png
  • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China
    vVoyUXI.png
Week 2 Unlocks:

• Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory®
    vVoyUXI.png
  • Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
    vVoyUXI.png
$15

• Assassin's Creed Rogue
    vVoyUXI.png
  • The Crew
    vVoyUXI.png
$75

• Tom Clancy's The Division Pre-Order
    vVoyUXI.png
  • Exclusive Tom Clancy's The Division T-shirt
  • coupon: 66% off up to any three Ubisoft titles in the Humble Store (excluding pre-orders, The Division, Rainbow 6 Siege, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, and Anno 2205)

[customspoiler=icons]
k08ZaGN.png
Steam key ...
vVoyUXI.png
uPlay key ...
8b23Ujb.png
DRM-free ...
oHWVeIr.png
soundtrack ...
N1sut8h.png
cards[/customspoiler]

Anyone bought yet? Is the increase purchase option disabled on this one?
Its not disabled.

Not buying it as I own everything, but really good value even up to the $15 tier. The dollar tier alone has 2 great games (Gunslinger & Rayman) and another that is a bit flimsy, but not awful (Grow Home).

Reddit says it's back to normal.

Too bad this doesn't include Steam keys for most of its contents... I'll just buy the $1 tier and leave it at that. fucking Ubisoft.
Did you honestly expect Steam keys for everything? They want people to use uPlay whenever possible, this is a way to get people to do so. The only Steam keys in this are for games that are only on Steam.

Its not disabled.

Not buying it as I own everything, but really good value even up to the $15 tier. The dollar tier alone has 2 great games (Gunslinger & Rayman) and another that is a bit flimsy, but not awful (Grow Home).
Hoping that maybe some of the Assassin's Creed get added to BTA but the withdraws I'm feeling today says even the $75 bundle isn't a bad deal... Just not for me.

Did you honestly expect Steam keys for everything? They want people to use uPlay whenever possible, this is a way to get people to do so. The only Steam keys in this are for games that are only on Steam.
Steam keys ALREADY include Uplay keys. Because these games require Uplay.

I just don't want to use their shitty download servers to get the games. I want to download them from Steam.

Oh. Wow.

So apparently, if you buy the tier with The Division... Ubisoft takes $60 of that money. Plus taxes. They even take money from whatever you want to give to charity (so even if you set the $75 to charity, they take $60 out of it.)

Jesus.

https://twitter.com/vurrow/status/694600007341707266

Oh. Wow.

So apparently, if you buy the tier with The Division... Ubisoft takes $60 of that money. Plus taxes. They even take money from whatever you want to give to charity (so even if you set the $75 to charity, they take $60 out of it.)
Frankly, I don't see it as a big deal but feel they should stop at 54 dollars. Its what they would get if you got it from the Humble Store.

This excellent bundle bodes well for the monthly! I'm especially excited because they said in the past that after some time not all games in the monthly would be Steam. I'm so excited!

Is Grow Home worth $1?  I have Origins on PS3 but not PC.

Are Blacklist and Ass Creed China worth $3.87?  I have Far Cry 3.

Please answer these questions for me.  

If they took a small amount for shipping costs for the shirt, then yeah, okay. That's fine. But 60 dollars? To ship a goddamn shirt?
I'm sure they want to see the Division be profitable before cannibalizing sales for charity... (That sounds harsh but as a publicity traded company they have a legal obligation to try to make a profit.)

Since you got a direct feed to them you should ask why there is no The Division: Gold Edition level...? :lol: People who want that T Shirt likely want the Gold version too. (Granted, I likely would shop elsewhere but if the games to be added next week feel into place... I could see myself doing it.)

Nice updated "Terms of Use", U-Pee-Soft!

16.1 Termination of Your Account or Access to the Services at UBISOFT'S initiative.

UBISOFT may suspend or close your Account and/or your ability to use one or more Services or part of the Services, at any time, automatically and without any judicial formality for the following reasons:

• you claim to be any other person or entity or present your identity inaccurately;
  • you do not comply with these Terms or any special condition relating to a particular Service or Services;
  • you are in breach of your legal or contractual obligations;
  • you infringe a third party's copyrights;
  • you behave unsuitably or reprehensibly on the Services, including, without limitation, on the Forums;
  • your Account has been inactive for more than six months and you do not have access to pay functions; and
  • or for any other reason.

The question is "What does 'not have access to pay functions' mean?"....I would assume it's for MMO type subscriptions?

Uplay huh? Meh, already got all the $1 tier games through PS+ and bought FC3 and SC:B ages ago. Also, $75... are you kidding me?

Nice updated "Terms of Use", U-Pee-Soft!

16.1 Termination of Your Account or Access to the Services at UBISOFT'S initiative.

UBISOFT may suspend or close your Account and/or your ability to use one or more Services or part of the Services, at any time, automatically and without any judicial formality for the following reasons:

• you claim to be any other person or entity or present your identity inaccurately;
  • you do not comply with these Terms or any special condition relating to a particular Service or Services;
  • you are in breach of your legal or contractual obligations;
  • you infringe a third party's copyrights;
  • you behave unsuitably or reprehensibly on the Services, including, without limitation, on the Forums;
  • your Account has been inactive for more than six months and you do not have access to pay functions; and
  • or for any other reason.

The question is "What does 'not have access to pay functions' mean?"....I would assume it's for MMO type subscriptions?
I remember people talking about this a few weeks ago, and it was explained that it only applies to accounts with no games on them.

Steam keys ALREADY include Uplay keys. Because these games require Uplay.

I just don't want to use their shitty download servers to get the games. I want to download them from Steam.
Rainbow Six took about 8 hours for me to download on uplay. The copy I bought from steam and later refunded downloaded in about 20 minutes. I had to come back to the download every 10-15 minutes and pause it on uplay because it would deteriorate to like 100kb/s but pausing and restarting would make it go back up to 5mb/s for a few minutes.

I am avoiding uplay as much as possible.

Rainbow Six took about 8 hours for me to download on uplay. The copy I bought from steam and later refunded downloaded in about 20 minutes. I had to come back to the download every 10-15 minutes and pause it on uplay because it would deteriorate to like 100kb/s but pausing and restarting would make it go back up to 5mb/s for a few minutes.

I am avoiding uplay as much as possible.
i don't have that problem with Uplay. Syndicate and Six Siege DLed really fast for me, but it could depend on region/server.

If The Crew at least included Wild Run... But as it is, no. Good luck waiting for a good discount on the dlc on the uplay store. I'm still waiting for a good discount on NFS Most wanted dlcs on Origin

If The Crew included Wild Run... But as it is, no. Good luck waiting for a good discount on the dlc on the uplay store. I'm still waiting for a good discount on NFS Most wanted dlcs at Origin
I'm legitimately considering the $75 tier just to get a 66% discount on Wild Run and the Season Pass.

That's probably not a great deal, but math is hard.

I'm legitimately considering the $75 tier just to get a 66% discount on Wild Run and the Season Pass.

That's probably not a great deal, but math is hard.
It depends on whether you value The Division at $60 (and the shirt or whatever).

Using the coupons would bring The Crew Complete to around $21, which isn't an awful price, but you then Fakeybro'd a game at full MSRP when you could save $30 by Shadybroing it.

i kinda want to do the far cry 3 coop for a bro event, since i never got a chance to do it on the ps3 when i played only the sp .

If only The Crew [even just base-game alone] was in the BTA Tier or The Crew: Complete was in $15 tier...

EDIT:

If The Crew at least included Wild Run... But as it is, no. Good luck waiting for a good discount on the dlc on the uplay store. I'm still waiting for a good discount on NFS Most wanted dlcs on Origin
If only Crew had both WR + Season Pass in $15 tier!

That Amazon.com price-mistake a few months back for Crew: Wild Run Ed or Crew: Complete, I guess I should've jumped. Oh well. [shrug]

Add it to my list of regrets on purchases that I should've pulled the trigger on.

About NFS: MS DLC's - that's Origin and EA for us, as they often sell that stuff at a Premium...so we're better off probably waiting for a Complete Pack with everything. Their prices for individual DLC's + even DLC Bundles often really suck.

How much is the NFS MW Season Pass? It's $20 down here in burroland, and the rest of the DLCs are just quick unlocks.

bread's done
Back