Humble Bundle Thread

I'm legitimately considering the $75 tier just to get a 66% discount on Wild Run and the Season Pass.

That's probably not a great deal, but math is hard.
If it would help the math, and your not interested in it, that shirt interest me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
How much is the NFS MW Season Pass? It's $20 down here in burroland, and the rest of the DLCs are just quick unlocks.
Don't even bother, NFS MW is not a great game to begin with. I mean, I enjoyed the couple hours I played of it, but there's really no reason to pay extra for the DLC since you'll probably get bored before you even finish the base game. Some of the things I disliked about the game was the unlock system for cars - instead of buying a car and upgrading it, you just unlock them by driving up to the car in the game world, so it never felt like an achievement to unlock a car, just "another check on the list". Also when upgrading cars, IIRC there are 5-6 races per car where you unlock an upgrade each race, but after that, it's like.... now what. Once you've fully upgraded a car there's really no reason to use it. I guess you can drive around the map, which brings me to the next point - the awful lens flare. I honestly think of all the games I've played this game has the worst lens flare. Sometimes it was so bad (especially coming out of tunnels) that I literally could not see where I was going. Well when you're traveling at 100+ mph... it doesn't end well. Also the god damn crash cams. Every single time you crash there's a 2-3 second crash cam, and it gets old quick. I tried but AFAIK there is no way to turn off crash cams or lens flare.

wall o' text'd.

tl;dr - nfs mw is okay for a couple hours, but there's a few too many flaws that prevent you from really loving it. don't waste money on the dlc.

Welp, grabbed the monthly bundle. Figure I'll probably get $12 out of Alien even if the other five end up being garbage, and maybe they'll be garbage I can hock piecemeal or trade if they actually end up being good games I've already got. Now I just have to figure out how to unsubscribe so they don't immediately charge me for the next bundle.

Edit: There. For anyone else wondering, it's in the most sensible place. Click your profile in the upper right, then click settings, then you can cancel Humble monthly in there. Now hopefully I get my other 5 games and don't get charged for the next month anyway.

Humble Ubisoft Bundle

lQPY8on.png

$1

• Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
  • Grow Home
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
  • Rayman Origins
    vVoyUXI.png
BTA

• Far Cry 3
    vVoyUXI.png
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Blacklist™
    vVoyUXI.png
  • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China
    vVoyUXI.png
  • more games coming soon
$15

• Assassin's Creed Rogue
    vVoyUXI.png
  • The Crew
    vVoyUXI.png
$75

• Tom Clancy's The Division Pre-Order
    vVoyUXI.png
  • Exclusive Tom Clancy's The Division T-shirt
  • coupon: 66% off up to any three Ubisoft titles in the Humble Store (excluding pre-orders, The Division, Rainbow 6 Siege, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, and Anno 2205)

[customspoiler=icons]
k08ZaGN.png
Steam key ...
vVoyUXI.png
uPlay key ...
8b23Ujb.png
DRM-free ...
oHWVeIr.png
soundtrack ...
N1sut8h.png
cards[/customspoiler]
photo-29209.gif

Not buying any Ubeshit bundles until they get their heads out of their asses and cut the Uplay crap. Give us Steam keys for each game and I'll buy.

Will never happen. Maybe in some alternate universe where Uplay doesn't exist, it happened.. but not this one!
Tony actually got them to give him Steam keys back in his tenure at Amazon so presumably they're not completely opposed to it, but that was also before EA started running some Humble bundles with Origin keys I suppose.

Anyway most of their games still need Upland anyway Steam or no so people will still be using Uplay.

I agree the chances seem pretty slim at this point though.

OMG, i had to install some small client on my 4tb drive.  Sure steam is preferred, but for a single player game,  is it really that big a deal if some other client loads when i click on the shortcut?  We can all agree its not the best software in the world, Im not going to load it with a huge friends list,  but it shouldnt be a deal breaker on a game you are going to play once and forget.

Super happy to get Grow Home for $1,  I almost bought it for $3.99  on the last few Steam sales.

Hmmm...is this a glitch of my Steam addon or....?  (Also shows up for "Valiant Hearts" , "Child of Light", "Watch Dongs" and "Trials Fusion"......)

Seems like a glitch of the add on...

Pbxdtra.png

The thing is if those were unlocks they would have been advertised as main game for sure....but heck you may have stepped on a goldmine haha

I think it more likely has to do with Far Cry 3 and Splinter Cell: Blacklist being in the bundle and all of those games being in the "Ubisoft Prime Pack".  Other non-Prime Pack Ubisoft games aren't registering as being in the bundle.

I think it more likely has to do with Far Cry 3 and Splinter Cell: Blacklist being in the bundle and all of those games being in the "Ubisoft Prime Pack". Other non-Prime Pack Ubisoft games aren't registering as being in the bundle.
Don't be a hater, boyee....

MAYBE ALL PRIME PACK GAMES ARE IN THE BINDLE!!!!! AMIRITE?!?!?!?

I JUST MATLOCK'D/JESSICA-FELCHER'D ALL OVA YO ASSSSSS!!!!!

(i don't even kno what dat meanz...)

Humble Weekly - Make Your Move

bFcx1Ew.png

PYWY ($1 for keys)

• Frozen Synapse
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    oHWVeIr.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
  • Frozen Cortex
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    oHWVeIr.png
  • Lux Delux
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
  • Shattered Planet
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    oHWVeIr.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
BTA

• The Last Federation + Betrayed Hope DLC
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    oHWVeIr.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
  • Reassembly
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
$15

• Chaos Reborn
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
  • Big Pharma
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    8b23Ujb.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png

[customspoiler=icons]
k08ZaGN.png
Steam key ...
8b23Ujb.png
DRM-free ...
oHWVeIr.png
soundtrack ...
N1sut8h.png
cards[/customspoiler]

That $1 tier is solid. I already own a couple of those games, but I'm gonna pick it up just to get Frozen Cortex.

maybe saturday monring rpg, since it was $0.59 for sale last time
...but that doesn't qualify as "a brand new game."

The "albeit one we built in a pretty short timeframe" part doesn't necessarily make me overly excited though.

Eh... I'm not really looking for Indie Jam experimental stuff in a monthly bundle. They can get right the fuck out of here with that noise.

what's the policy regarding the Monthly bundle purchase? I bought the Feb one for Alien Isolation but have no intention of continuing the bundle.

how do I cancel the auto-renew?

Oh god. I remember the days I used to buy even the shitty indie jam humbles in the name of charity. Was this close to dumbassbroing the monthly until I heard this news.

Yeah, I was thinking about it too... Probably not too seriously, but this news broke and.... Nope. Thanks Humble Bundle.

Even if there are any fairly decent games besides Alien Isolation, peeps will be trippin' over themselves to undercut each other in the cesspool trying to unload.

Edit: I like shitty bundles as much as the next moran, just not $10-$12 shitty bundles....

That's right, nobody else should order the monthly.  That will make my exclusive game all the more valuable to drm-free collectors.

bread's done
Back