Humble Bundle Thread

If you were anybody else I would think you were joking but you're you so I'm sure you're having a neurotic breakdown over it.
KEEP THESE FILTHY CANADIAN GAMES OUT OF MY STEAM ACCOUNT! WHERE'S MAH FOOTBALL GAMES?

Really though, I had hoped to give away the games I already own (Company of Heroes, the RPGs, and the other Total War games). I know, Sega does it this way so the games aren't sold at places like G2A, but still.

Edit: Oh this DOES include a soundtrack! Fall of the Samurai includes a soundtrack as DLC.

Also, don't forget to get the free blood DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to recall a previous Sega Humble bundle not mentioning unlocks but still having some.
Honestly, it'd be a bit weird if they didn't, because it's a two-week bundle, but it's also odd that they don't have a "and more coming icon with a locked mystery box" on the page and don't reference second-week unlocks in the descriptor text. That's normally a sign that there aren't any. Maybe they had Jonny Cappucino code the page for this one.

KEEP THESE FILTHY CANADIAN GAMES OUT OF MY STEAM ACCOUNT! WHERE'S MAH FOOTBALL GAMES?

Really though, I had hoped to give away the games I already own (Company of Heroes, the RPGs, and the other Total War games). I know, Sega does it this way so the games aren't sold at places like G2A, but still.

Edit: Oh this DOES include a soundtrack! Fall of the Samurai includes a soundtrack as DLC.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/407120/

Didn't find unlockable key from SteamDB, there might not be one tho, if it's single game or something like that. Maybe just more coupons?

You may find this funny, but I am mainly picking up this bundle for Shining Force 2. One of the finest games every. I already own it in on several platforms, but I feel compelled to keep buying it whenever I see it for sale. Glad I don't have that problem with more expensive games.... 

Anyone looking to split the BTA?

Here's what I'd take:

Warhammer 40K - Master Collection (base tier)

Valkyria Chronicles (BTA tier)

Eastside Hockey Manager (BTA tier)

Total War Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai Collection (BTA tier)

The rest of the base tier and Warhammer 40K Grand Master Collection are up for grabs for $2.50 altogether.

ODjAFnS.gif

One key per tier. ;)

Here's what I'd take:

Warhammer 40K - Master Collection (base tier)

Valkyria Chronicles (BTA tier)

Eastside Hockey Manager (BTA tier)

Total War Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai Collection (BTA tier)

The rest of the base tier and Warhammer 40K Grand Master Collection are up for grabs for $2.50 altogether.
Moran

Well dang! I had a Dawn of War II key I didn't redeem because it was missing some games, guess I missed out on that.
Don't worry, I didn't get gift copies when I redeemed mine. The End is just trying to make me feel better (or worse, probably worse) for being a moran.

Yeah. I'm ashamed to say that it's probably best for me the BTA is 1 key because I already own Fall of the Samurai, but got screwed out of the Steam soundtrack with the copy I redeemed, so I'd be stuck deciding whether or not to redeem the key just for a soundtrack DLC (though I'm missing the other paid items). Given that I ended up getting the Shogun 2 Collection from one of their earlier Humbles for the DLC and the missing Spiral Knights unlock which I was also screwed out of, I guess it's official that I wasted $5 buying a Shogun 2 Gold key from retail (came with Shogun 2, Rise of the Samurai and Fall of the Samurai, seemed like a steal at the time). Curse this Steam OCD and Sega's laziness.

The blood pack is only free if you own Shogun 2's. Still waiting for it to hit 75% off.

Huh. So you know that freebie Warhammer thing a bunch of people got a few weeks ago? Necron Overlord is not included in this pack.

Sneaky, Sega. Sneaky.
Yeah, that was my first thought. It was free just this past weekend. Couldn't be a coincidence.

since when the Blood DLC is free for Total War?
Never.

I'm quite interested in Valkyria Chronicles, and Rome Total War. Looks to be a good bundle depending on what you already own.
Same here. It's a great bundle - but, there's a good chance you might own some or a lot of it.

I seem to be missing some DLC's, expansions, and stand-alone games here.

Not sure what I'm gonna do here yet.

BTW, I just received a gift copy of Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II & Dawn of War II - Retribution + The Last Standalone. I already owned those games before redeeming my tier 2 key from today's bundle. So it looks like it generated extra copies of those games for me for some reason.
You probably had old THQ pack that grants those if you own. It doesn't matter if you own then prior or get in future.

Fun Fact: If you have two subs, that both can give gift copy for game x, you will get three copies of game: One in library, two in inventory.

BTW, I just received a gift copy of Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II & Dawn of War II - Retribution + The Last Standalone. I already owned those games before redeeming my tier 2 key from today's bundle. So it looks like it generated extra copies of those games for me for some reason.
Wait - are all of the DoW2 games part of the extra copies program on Steam?

I remember back in the day, DOW2 base was part of the program if you bought DoW2: Gold Ed and owned the DoW2 base already.

No extra copies for me. I bought the full pack at $10 on that amazing steam sale, just before "goodbye thq"

Hmmmm.

I don't have the following on Steam:

Rome: Total War - Alexander (part of Rome: Complete)

The 4 Mega Drive games (already owned DRM-FREE actually)

Eastside Hockey Manager

A LOT of the DoW2 non-campaign stuff/DLC's

Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai Collection 

CoH2: Master

Total War: Attila

I am ashamed to asked, but can you get the regular shogun achievements in Fall of the Samurai?  It looks like the achievements are combined even though Fall of the Samurai is a stand alone expansion.

I am ashamed to asked, but can you get the regular shogun achievements in Fall of the Samurai? It looks like the achievements are combined even though Fall of the Samurai is a stand alone expansion.
I see fall of the samurai as a DLC for Shogun 2 on my library

SEGA now not only has the finest RPG ever made: Sonic & All Stars Racing, but now has the finest strategy game ever released:

Columns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Columns was pretty awesome on the game gear....i'm a little tired of Tetris like games myself. Only one I've really liked recently...maybe not so recently was Lumines. I did have some love for Columns some time in my life though... 

Columns was pretty awesome on the game gear....i'm a little tired of Tetris like games myself. Only one I've really liked recently...maybe not so recently was Lumines. I did have some love for Columns some time in my life though...
Columns was fun...on both Genesis + Game Gear.

Buy the game Anode on Steam. It's like Columns meets Tetris in the best possible way. One of the most played games in my library. Sega didn't make it though. I believe it's an indie game.

Anyone have any thoughts on the latest comic bundle? Had never even heard of Aspen Comics before this bundle. That said, it's a ton of comics when you consider that a few of those listings are omnibuses. 

Anyone have any thoughts on the latest comic bundle? Had never even heard of Aspen Comics before this bundle. That said, it's a ton of comics when you consider that a few of those listings are omnibuses.
I enjoyed Fathom and Soulfire. But I own those in real life format. So I don't feel like double dipping. Some of those others were ok at best. If you buy it JUST for the art, I think you'll like it.

Do the Monthly coupons only count the first time?  I saw Humble charged me today for the April bundle, but it shows the full $12 amount even though I have two 10% coupons.  

Do the Monthly coupons only count the first time? I saw Humble charged me today for the April bundle, but it shows the full $12 amount even though I have two 10% coupons.
The discount was applied to my payment, and I also had a discount last month.

Do the Monthly coupons only count the first time? I saw Humble charged me today for the April bundle, but it shows the full $12 amount even though I have two 10% coupons.
I had a discount for the last two months, but I thought with new bundles they changed the verbiage to state it only counted for new subscribers.

See, there was a communication error in chat between Bobby and I the other day about when and how to cancel. I cancel my subscription the same day the new bundle is revealed so I can pay immediately for the next one if I want the games and use the 10% coupon. I think it was Gorzul in chat who asked if you get to keep the bonus games (meaning South Park and TWoM) even if you cancel by 3/24. Outright buying it and paying up front any time during the month is simpler to me than keeping the subscription and having to cancel by the last Friday of the month. And I assume you don't get to keep the early unlocks.

Are there loyalty rewards for keeping your sub active? If not, then it doesn't make sense to me to keep it.

bread's done
Back